Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Sky » Weather in Sky
Weather in Sky
 Asura.Alymorel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-05-17 15:18:45
Link | Citer | R

Quick question. How exactly does weather in Sky work. I've only been up there two or three times and the only weather I've seen is wind. Do I have to go to different parts or go on different days or something? What's the catch?

I'm trying to do my trial and I need fire weather. Any help about Sky would be useful. Thanks ^.^
 Hades.Triet
Serveur: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2010-05-17 15:25:45
Link | Citer | R

Not sure, but I think the weather is throughout the entire island. Unless of course, if you are in a dungeon. Wiki says that Wind + Light are the 2 possible weather conditions in sky. Light weather is very rare.

Also which trial are you doing?
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-05-17 15:28:40
Link | Citer | R

I'm in the middle of 380, then 381. I was curious because it said it could have any weather, but I thought it seemed odd that I only got wind. However, I never strayed from the main island. That place is like a maze!
 Hades.Triet
Serveur: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2010-05-17 15:37:35
Link | Citer | R

I used this Weather chart. Ru'Aun Gardens has Wind + Light.

For Trial 380, Ifrit's Cauldron or Eastern/Western Altepa Desert looks like your best bet.

For Trial 381, Birds + Fire Weather, that looks like a toughie...only place I can think of with fire weather and birds is Meriphataud Mountains.
 Fenrir.Xeonerable
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Xeonerable 2010-05-17 15:39:05
Link | Citer | R

Its only occuring weather seems to be only wind or light.

The wiki says all the elements are possible for weather but that seems to only be for the reason of justifying why all Elementals are present 24-7
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-05-17 15:43:09
Link | Citer | R

I guess that makes sense. I was just looking at it as a possibility. And now I know! ^.^ At least I can do these trials on firesday as well. I was just looking for alts for when I miss it. ~.~ Thank you all! ^.^