Iron Man 2 Spoiler... FFVII??? SPOILER WARNING

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Iron Man 2 spoiler... FFVII??? SPOILER WARNING
Iron Man 2 spoiler... FFVII??? SPOILER WARNING
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-05-17 02:54:22
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
To the matter of "High place" to "Clear this up" you referenced. I read all the posts and it genuinely seemed as if you guys had no clue why the hammer was at the end of the movie. I wasn't trying to be a movie snob, someone posted right after me and did that much better then I could.

and LOL at you making an entire post about "OMG that looks like clouds sword!!!!!!" Not funny, not SE working with Marvel on the sly. Waste of time. Your a *** tard.
Troll:

1)again, clearly i stated, i knew it was thor's hammer, used the word "Obviously"
2)Never once did i mention SE workin with marvel, your own crapped out mind came up with that.
3)IF anything, I would be inclined to believe, that the graphic scene artists for the movie(Ironman2) Possibly..again POSSIBLY used the images from FFVII as a reference for how thor's hammer would be portrayed.
You can't tell me that graphic PC guys have never played FFVII.

Btw, way before Iron man, they made Nick Fury black, and used SLJ as a imaged model for the new nick fury.

check.
 Asura.Matakuko
Serveur: Asura
user: MATAKUKO
By Asura.Matakuko 2010-05-17 03:22:17
Link | Citer | R

Ultimate Nick Fury Wiki is your friend, learn how to use it wisely.
 Cerberus.Arazien
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Arazien
By Cerberus.Arazien 2010-05-17 08:54:12
Link | Citer | R

The scene of a weapon resting partially buried in a shallow crater is a very common imagery used in all forms of fiction. The weapon ranges from unexploded missiles that crashed, but never exploded, to the mythical, such as the Az Isten Kardja (Also know as the Sword of the War God) wielded by Atilla the Hun in some of the legends.

The fact of the matter is, is that though fanboys can dream, this in all likelihood, has very very little chance of being an homage to Final Fantasy VII.