First Page 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435
 Asura.Sensarity
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Meeeeeep
By Asura.Sensarity 2024-05-10 12:48:28
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
See how easy it WAS afterall to raise the level of besieged.

Just like I said.
Now do it for the rest of the content instead of master trials no one does
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-10 12:49:26
Link | Citer | R

Every *** Stan; "BuT iT iSn'T tHaT eAsY yOu CaN'T jUsT cOpY PaStE hIGhEr StAtS tHeY HaVe To WrItE tHe WhOlE zOnE MANUALLY ThINk Of ThE BuDgEt"

*** clowns.
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-05-10 12:58:12
Link | Citer | R

When is this patch coming
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-05-10 12:59:19
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sensarity said: »
See how easy it WAS afterall to raise the level of besieged.

Just like I said.
Now do it for the rest of the content instead of master trials no one does
Bro that would be interesting salvage 3. New voidwatch areas in seekers with seeker monsters
By Ovalidal 2024-05-10 13:16:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-10 13:16:43
Link | Citer | R

Lowering(?) the Dyna (D) entry is certainly a bold decision.

Overall good, more medals more voids, cheaper stuff. Gil will be even more worthless.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2024-05-10 13:34:09
Link | Citer | R

Higher level besieged means 3 titles from astral candescence reclamation BC fights might be more achievable!

Although probably not because it's going to draw more interest to besieged initially and no one will lose until people lose interest again
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-10 13:35:17
Link | Citer | R

Vanabout will have titles now too.

Once in a lifetime top ten earner titles. (Maybe the same titles for subsequent bouts, if there are subsequent bouts)*
[+]
 Siren.Dekoda
Serveur: Siren
user: Dekoda
By Siren.Dekoda 2024-05-10 13:55:03
Link | Citer | R

If we're getting this much in maintenance mode, imagine what we'll get next year
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-10 14:07:35
Link | Citer | R

Were finally getting that 20th anniversary.

fujito been working solo the last 2 years to make all this happen.
[+]
By Meeble 2024-05-10 14:52:07
Link | Citer | R

Every *** Stan; "BuT iT iSn'T tHaT eAsY yOu CaN'T jUsT cOpY PaStE hIGhEr StAtS tHeY HaVe To WrItE tHe WhOlE zOnE MANUALLY ThINk Of ThE BuDgEt"

Aren't these their plans for the whole-*** next year? Like that Famitsu interview in March 2023 about this past year's plans? It was a very modest list, and I don't think the server upgrade has happened yet, but Fujito checked off everything else.

So either they've already been working on iBeseiged for a while and we'll get it in a few months, or we'll get around to December/January without it and we'll see the usual whinging: "why is it taking so long?!", "it should be easy, lazy devs!", etc.

Either way, now we know the plans. If iBeseiged, new MT, better Vanabout, and some nice QoL changes aren't enough for you, see you next spring!
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2024-05-10 15:02:57
Link | Citer | R

ilugmat said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Did you forget when they flat out told us they couldn't expand inventory any more

They didn't lie, they had operating standards of the game written in stone and they just decided to change them later on. The time it takes to load your inventory after a zone with a lot of wardrobes is excessive.

Packetflow is your friend. Be sure to add the following to it's config XML file.
Code
    <global>
        <instancesOnly>false</instancesOnly>
    </global>
 Valefor.Philemon
Serveur: Valefor
user: detlef
By Valefor.Philemon 2024-05-10 15:46:10
Link | Citer | R

When Sortie RoE was mentioned, was it implied that it might be multiple objectives like Vagary? Or might it just be like Ambuscade/Omen/Dynamis where you enter and get a silver voucher?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-10 15:48:08
Link | Citer | R

No details but either for killing aminon or for entry.

I wouldn't expect a bunch unless they're for a pidly amount of free muffins. Not going to hand out 5 earrings for free I wouldn't think.
By Draylo 2024-05-10 22:26:05
Link | Citer | R

*** clowns.

I don't know why they waited so long, it was literally the easiest thing to do to create "content." Add exemplar points to literally everything that was "fun" and just edit the stats, literally everyone is ilevel now. Maybe they finally wisened up and will do Nyzul(EP+more tokens), Campaign(EP), etc with item level versions.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2024-05-11 00:21:51
Link | Citer | R

Oh ok. So now making Besieged ilvl is "easy" again. It was "hard" just a few days ago
 Carbuncle.Nynja
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-11 00:48:56
Link | Citer | R

The people saying "just change numbers to make it ilvl" have somehow forgotten that this is the same game where something within this patch made this happen:
YouTube Video Placeholder

Adding Raptor Mazurka somehow made Mazurka+2 instruments make you run faster than flee speed.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-11 01:09:43
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
*** clowns.

I don't know why they waited so long, it was literally the easiest thing to do to create "content." Add exemplar points to literally everything that was "fun" and just edit the stats, literally everyone is ilevel now. Maybe they finally wisened up and will do Nyzul(EP+more tokens), Campaign(EP), etc with item level versions.

Cause, they, don't give a ***. It's really not a hard thing to grasp. Stan your brains out, they're never going to care. Getting even a reasonable bare minimum out of these people is a *** miracle.

ilvl versions of lamia, troll mamool and all the other beiseged mobs already exist within odyssey. (and ambuscade)

It would literally be copy and paste. Stop being apologists for the ***capabilities of a multi billion dollar company.

Stop pretending it couldn't be done cause it's so complex or no budget or no staff and admit it's not done because they simply don't want to.
They can't be bothered to make the game better for you.

Those are all decisions they've made because you're not worth it no matter how much you stan. Sorry, not sorry.
[+]
By Draylo 2024-05-11 01:17:28
Link | Citer | R

I had said they would see the dropping subs and most likely be forced to do something. Hopefully there is more to come but who even knows what goes on behind the scenes.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-11 01:47:01
Link | Citer | R

They are just bad at this. Every decision years past when it needed to be done.

Pouring water on the ashes when they could've saved the house a decade back.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-05-11 04:09:35
Link | Citer | R

The real gamechanger will be when they introduce a feature where I can customize my mithra char sizes
By zeta 2024-05-11 08:28:34
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
The real gamechanger will be when they introduce a feature where I can customize my mithra char sizes

Do you mean past the small/med/large now? Because I think they might let you change size soon.
 Siren.Dekoda
Serveur: Siren
user: Dekoda
By Siren.Dekoda 2024-05-11 11:01:04
Link | Citer | R

I’m sure a gentleman like Panta means to customize her proportions.
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-05-11 11:21:39
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Oh ok. So now making Besieged ilvl is "easy" again. It was "hard" just a few days ago
ROFL horiZoners
By Shichishito 2024-05-11 19:51:02
Link | Citer | R

We'll see what they do with besieged but if they just put Ilvl stats on mobs I can't get excited about it.

The only redeeming thing about current besieged is that it doesn't require a party, other than that it's extremely laggy, dictates when you have to show up and takes ages to build up without telling you precisely when it happens.

My guess is they'll turn it into another occupation therapy event similar to domain invasion.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-11 19:53:21
Link | Citer | R

The only reason they raised the level of the mobs is because besieged can end in 2 minutes before anyone can get there to get their credit for silver vouchers.

If you're expecting something out of it, other than it will last longer than 2 minutes, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.
(As per usual)
By Felgarr 2024-05-11 19:54:32
Link | Citer | R

The only reason they raised the level of the mobs is because besieged can end in 2 minutes before anyone can get there to get their credit for silver vouchers.

If you're expecting something out of it, other than it will last longer than 2 minutes, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

This is obvious, but....Why are you the way that you are? :/
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-11 19:58:17
Link | Citer | R

Someone has to be the anchor to objective reality

Someone has to be the adult
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja