Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-26 13:59:58
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Which has nothing to do with what I just said. Trump requires controversy to keep his media domination going. It's like every episode of a reality show where you keep watching because it's too crazy to put down.

All the liberal talking heads do and have done, is throw manufactured crisis after manufactured crisis into the public sphere for 15+ years.

Now you're getting a taste of it the other way except in some cases, a presidential candidate is caught breaking the law, and all you can do is deride the appetite for destruction?

Where the hell have you been for 15 *** years?

15 years ago I was 12 mate. The only manufactured crisis I was throwing was saving Spira from Tidus' abusive monsterdad.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-26 14:04:09
Link | Citer | R

Why did you judge me?
Why did you judge me?
You killed innocent people.
A means to an end.
You started a massacre.
I began a revolution.
You betrayed the law!
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-26 14:08:00
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Now you're getting a taste of it the other way except in some cases, a presidential candidate is caught breaking the law, and all you can do is deride the appetite for destruction?

As for breaking the law, let them finish the damn investigation and then we will know if/which laws were broken.

If you are so adamant about laws, why do you support someone who stated multiple times he wants to break international laws and commit war crimes?

Because that's his *guy*. Making the law argument is simply a means to get your guy ahead be it Sanders or Trump. In any crisis, people throw the law in the toilet and do whatever it takes to get ***done.

Clinton is simply not hiding this fact. Because that's Clinton's modus.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-26 14:09:10
Link | Citer | R

Pretending like people care about the rule of law among Conservatives when most were fine with detaining people, waterboarding and other ***that is definitely against the law.
By Ramyrez 2016-05-26 14:10:32
Link | Citer | R

You betrayed the law!
 Siren.Akson
Serveur: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-26 14:11:05
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Eradius said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Thats what happens when you spend an entire campaign alienating Hispanics.
Even if they're Hispanics, they live in America right? You think if they want their nation to take them seriously then they'd be using American flags to sort of prove they feel they are part of its culture.

Using Mexico flags is just alienating ones self, its entirely the opposite of how it should be done.
So to express pride in their Hispanic Culture.. they should wave American Flags. In front of the guy who seems to think taco bowls are the epitome of Hispanic Culture.

Makes total sense.
It's not even Mexicans doing such. Nothing wrong being proud of whom/what you are. Being a proud law breaking ilegal alien would be a total fu to our system of laws and the USA itself waving such flags against Trump.
Unfortunately it's not Mexicans but rather those little Bernies doing what they shouldnt be doing.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-26 14:12:28
Link | Citer | R

waterboarding and other ***that is definitely against the law
What about motorboating?!
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-26 14:12:41
Link | Citer | R

As if Hillary breaking federal law isn't a scandal...

This is Trump Talk not Hillary Talk. You want to bash and or praise Trillary make a thread.

Look at me I'm getting ver klempt:

Trump University was neither a University nor ran by Trump. Discuss amongst yourselves.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-26 14:15:47
Link | Citer | R

When Trump becomes president you'll finally have a new cold war this time with China, and that'll make America look great again with all the coldwar style propaganda!!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-26 14:18:50
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

Still legal for now. The moralizers haven't completely outlawed fun yet.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
Serveur: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2016-05-26 14:19:29
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
File this one under 'Bush war crimes' and 'Cheney is Emperor Palpatine'.
Apparently shooting should be taken off that list.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-26 14:19:36
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Akson said: »
Even if they're Hispanics, they live in America right? You think if they want their nation to take them seriously then they'd be using American flags to sort of prove they feel they are part of its culture.

Using Mexico flags is just alienating ones self, its entirely the opposite of how it should be done.
So to express pride in their Hispanic Culture.. they should wave American Flags. In front of the guy who seems to think taco bowls are the epitome of Hispanic Culture.

Makes total sense.
It's not even Mexicans doing such. Nothing wrong being proud of whom/what you are. Being a proud law breaking ilegal alien would be a total fu to our system of laws and the USA itself waving such flags against Trump.
America was built by invading a place we weren't desired, and then performing a nearly complete genocide of another race.

I'd argue illegal immigration is the path of someone with true American spirit.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-26 14:24:59
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Akson said: »

Makes total sense.
America was built by invading a place we weren't desired, and then performing a nearly complete genocide of another race.

yeah I know hundreds of years ago blahblahblah. So lets destroy it. Turn it into a 3rd world country. It doesnt even have the right to exist in the 1st place. Yeah yeah yeah I got ya.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-05-26 14:26:56
Link | Citer | R

Oh good. I'm sure equating illegal immigrants with genocidal invaders will really boost the American perception of illegals.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-26 14:27:25
Link | Citer | R

Nah, my point is that bitching about illegal immigration when that's literally how our country was founded is pretty damn idiotic.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-26 14:28:45
Link | Citer | R

Especially when those super important jobs they're "stealing" are the jobs most people don't want anyway. And by don't want, I mean they'll do damn near anything else to avoid them.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-26 14:32:52
Link | Citer | R

Nah, my point is that bitching about illegal immigration when that's literally how our country was founded is pretty damn idiotic.
I would contest that I find it more idiotic pretending that we dont live in the present but rather dwell on the past of "what if the indians or mexicans had won such wars against those pilgrims" We wouldnt exist!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-05-26 14:33:26
Link | Citer | R

So, according to you, this country was also founded on genocide. By the same logic, complaining now about genocide would be idiotic. Your logic isn't really solid on this one.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-26 14:34:47
Link | Citer | R

Ah, the "it happened in the past, so let it go" ***.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-26 14:35:15
Link | Citer | R

Hillary's nonsense happened a few years ago. We can let it go now, right guys?
By Ramyrez 2016-05-26 14:36:49
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
File this one under 'Bush war crimes' and 'Cheney is Emperor Palpatine'.
Apparently shooting should be taken off that list.

"Can."

I did not suggest it was a crime of which he was guilty.

In this thread.
By Ramyrez 2016-05-26 14:37:07
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

I'm a fan.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-26 14:38:42
Link | Citer | R

American spirit.

Speaking of the people we massacred.

[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-05-26 14:39:36
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Trump: I'll debate Sanders for $10 million for women's health issues

Hillary Clinton has declined to debate Bernie Sanders ahead of the June 7 California primary, but Donald Trump says he might be willing to.

“I’d love to debate Bernie, he’s a dream," Trump said to reporters Thursday in Bismarck, N.D. But, he added, the debate would not come cheap: “I’d love to debate Bernie, but they have to pay a lot of money for it."

How much is a lot? "Something over $10 million," Trump responded.

“If we can raise for maybe women’s health issues or something, if we can raise $10 or $15 million for charity," Trump said.

The comments followed Trump's appearance on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live Wednesday night, during which he said he would be willing to debate Sanders if it was to benefit charity. "If I debated him we would have such high ratings," Trump said. "Take that money and give it to some worthy charity."

Sanders immediately responded to that offer.

Is this serious? "Of course we're interested. It was Bernie's suggestion," Sanders spokesman Michael Briggs told USA TODAY on Thursday morning.

Sanders — who will appear on Kimmel's show Thursday — submitted the request to debate ahead of time and Kimmel read it to Trump.

It's hard to imagine this happening, but one has to assume that the two would have a good time agreeing that they are better than Clinton.

Trump has had good things to say about Sanders.

"The system is rigged against him," Trump told Kimmel. "I think its very unfair."

Sanders — who lags far behind former secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the delegate count — frequently cites poll numbers that show him doing better against Trump than Clinton is.

Source
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-26 14:41:34
Link | Citer | R

MANA-FEST DESTINY!!!!

Disclaimer: Manifest Destiny...
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-26 14:43:42
Link | Citer | R

This comes after Trump admits he didn't come close to the 6m dollars he promised vets when he skipped the debate in January.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-26 14:44:04
Link | Citer | R

American spirit.

Speaking of the people we massacred.

Stop living in the past...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-26 14:48:56
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Stop living in the past...

What? Hipsters don't smoke American Spirits anymore?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-26 14:52:35
Link | Citer | R

Parliaments cause you can snort bumps with the filters.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 93 94 95 ... 216 217 218