Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92 93 ... 216 217 218
By Altimaomega 2016-05-25 00:01:41
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
That's what the American people want as a whole.

Muslims who terrorize them. Poor minorities who soak up their tax money on wasteful entitlement programs. Women who use their tax money to kill poor innocent unborn babies. Immigrants who take "valuable" labor jobs that they weren't willing to perform in the first place.

They want to see the people that are "against" them suffer.

They want to be entertained by others' misery.

This place is filling up fast!
 Siren.Akson
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-25 00:13:26
Link | Citer | R

Trump might not ever build the Great Wall of China along the border but um... yeah
 Quetzalcoatl.Eradius
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dashuto
By Quetzalcoatl.Eradius 2016-05-25 00:19:21
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Akson said: »
Trump might not ever build the Great Wall of China along the border but um... yeah

There's nothing in error with fortifying a nations border.

Rioters waving foreign flags would actually engender more of an incentive to do so, it causes their meaning to backfire.

When Australia day comes in Australia, even Indonesian immigrants bust out the southern cross on their cars and hats.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-25 00:22:13
Link | Citer | R

Altimaomega said: »
Ramyrez said: »
That's what the American people want as a whole.

Muslims who terrorize them. Poor minorities who soak up their tax money on wasteful entitlement programs. Women who use their tax money to kill poor innocent unborn babies. Immigrants who take "valuable" labor jobs that they weren't willing to perform in the first place.

They want to see the people that are "against" them suffer.

They want to be entertained by others' misery.

This place is filling up fast!

Depends on perspective really.

It's been said that the collective conscious of America was at it's best when it had a definitive us v them dichotomy that was tangible to the citizenry. ex: U.S.A v C.C.C.P.

That since the fall of the Soviet Union we've been on a downward spiral. We have a nebulous "them" in the form of fanatical Islam which doesn't have a tangible national identity to focus our energies on. We turn inward and divide ourselves into left and right to satisfy this urge for dialectic opposition.

I don't think anyone within America can make it great again. It will take an event from the outside to the create the required inertia. I only wax poetic on this tangent since this is "Trump Talk" and that is the stump he stands on.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Eradius
By Quetzalcoatl.Eradius 2016-05-25 00:24:48
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
It will take an event from the outside to the create the required inertia.

I wonder, this seems to be the view a lot of American friends of mine have.

What do you think it would/could be? A war or conflict? An internal uprising? Millenials not buying houses?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-25 00:29:53
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Eradius said: »

What do you think it would/could be? A war or conflict? An internal uprising? Millenials not buying houses?

It probably has something to do with historical precedents like the Lusitania and Pearl Harbor and what manifested from those events. One could say 9/11 had the potential to be such an event but was squandered by greed and misguided bellicosity. At the same time it's a scary thing and not something one should really hope for etc.
By Altimaomega 2016-05-25 00:31:50
Link | Citer | R

An extremely narrow perspective. Whether you choose to see it or not.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-25 00:37:19
Link | Citer | R

An extremely narrow perspective. Whether you choose to see it or not.

Well if it is in fact extremely narrow, it might be difficult to see. ;P
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Eradius
By Quetzalcoatl.Eradius 2016-05-25 01:16:56
Link | Citer | R

If my choices were hillary and trump I'd pick trump every time.

I'd pick almost anyone over hillary.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-25 03:41:15
Link | Citer | R

What I could find, since I live under a rock, seemed to be less Mexicans and more American Idiots than anything else....
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-25 03:52:16
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Deces said: »
I didnt fully understand this vid at the time but yeah.... What she Said
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-05-25 09:55:24
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Eradius said: »

Several nations have tried to find a unifying equivalent to war. The two that spring to mind are the French attempt at the Panama canal and the American space race.

The last war that unified America was WWII. The height of the cold war, IMHO 1949 - 1964, didn't unify us like the space race did but Veit Nam bitterly divided us at the same time.

I have no idea what could unify and focus us today.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-25 09:55:46
Link | Citer | R

I was disappointed by the riots last night. Most of the protesters seemed to only want to try and get selfies with the cops.

I saw a couple of really good pepper spray to the face shots and a few baton /shoves but the "rioters" were, for the most part, a bunch of pussies.

If anyone has a link to better footage please hit us up
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-25 09:56:52
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
I have no idea what could unify and focus us today.
Aliens.
That's why you need to vote Clinton, she will reveal the secret files!!!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-05-25 10:25:09
Link | Citer | R

Is Donald Trump’s Hair a $60,000 Weave? A Gawker Investigation

With LOTS of explanations, pics, and vids.

Its really the best guess yet about just what is on the Donald's head. Other than a space alien that is.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-05-25 10:31:21
Link | Citer | R

Its really the best guess yet about just what is on the Donald's head. Other than a space alien that is.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-05-25 10:39:02
Link | Citer | R

Gawker has about as much credibility as FFXIAH !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-05-25 10:42:47
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I was disappointed by the riots last night. Most of the protesters seemed to only want to try and get selfies with the cops.

I saw a couple of really good pepper spray to the face shots and a few baton /shoves but the "rioters" were, for the most part, a bunch of pussies.

If anyone has a link to better footage please hit us up

I was at the protest and all I got was this lousy T shirt:

[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-25 12:32:55
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

I was at the protest and all I got was this lousy T shirt:

I totally misread and misunderstood
Sounds more like someone upset over Bernie potentially Losing and ready to be "pro-active" by disturbing the peace and Protesting against the "enemie's" campaign.
Because that's the way it should be....
Useful idiots working on behalf of ppl whom seem to have condoned such acts like puppets on strings threating the next person's free choice to elect whom they please. lolProtests
[+]
By fonewear 2016-05-25 12:38:07
Link | Citer | R

Bernie already lost most of us accepted that. The Bern crowd doesn't live in reality !
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-05-25 15:10:49
Link | Citer | R

Bernie already lost most of us accepted that. The Bern crowd doesn't live in reality !
The trump crowd does?
 Quetzalcoatl.Eradius
By Quetzalcoatl.Eradius 2016-05-25 18:30:57
Link | Citer | R

The trump crowd does?

I think the trump crowd might live in a SUPER reality!

Which is even more frightening than normal reality!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-05-25 21:40:36
Link | Citer | R

The trump crowd does?

Trump doesn't even acknowledge Bernie. Because he is a loser ! Trump is a winner !
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-25 21:59:46
Link | Citer | R

The trump crowd does?

Trump doesn't even acknowledge Bernie. Because he is a loser ! Trump is a winner !

Bernie will eventually be a fraud and sell out all of his supporters and support Hillary Clinton. Bernie whose #1 campaign issue has been special interests' money in Politics will support the woman with a billion dollar super-PAC that barely scratched the surface while spending 200 million dollars against him in the Primary. The man whose #2 issue is Wall Street's 1% controlling most of the Country's income will back Wall Street's candidate Hillary Clinton. The Anti-war Bernie Sanders will back the woman that helped send us to war in Iraq, civil war in Syria and overthrew the government of Libya. The man who fought for civil rights his entire life will support the "Antigay for the first 65 years of her life" Hillary Clinton.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-25 22:25:54
Link | Citer | R

Meanwhile Trump is no longer self funded and is now beholden to special interest groups, lobbyists, and all the things that remove his self-reliant appeal.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-05-25 22:44:24
Link | Citer | R

Meanwhile Trump is no longer self funded and is now beholden to special interest groups, lobbyists, and all the things that remove his self-reliant appeal.

Which S.I. Groups and lobbyists are giving him money? Are the Republican and Conservatives backing their ideals or are they countries in the middle east buying favors? Like how Clinton gets her money?

He probably could get away with self funding if the media actually did their job.. But here we are..
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-05-25 23:35:40
Link | Citer | R

Which S.I. Groups and lobbyists are giving him money? Are the Republican and Conservatives backing their ideals or are they countries in the middle east buying favors? Like how Clinton gets her money?

He probably could get away with self funding if the media actually did their job.. But here we are..
Pay no attention, it's just an terrible attempt to sour the wave.

I mean even if it's true, at least trump sells out to American interests instead of international ones like Clinton spent the last 8 years peddling herself to.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-05-25 23:36:44
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
The trump crowd does?

Bernie will eventually be a fraud and sell out all of his supporters and support Hillary Clinton. Bernie whose #1 campaign issue has been special interests' money in Politics will support the woman with a billion dollar super-PAC that barely scratched the surface while spending 200 million dollars against him in the Primary. The man whose #2 issue is Wall Street's 1% controlling most of the Country's income will back Wall Street's candidate Hillary Clinton. The Anti-war Bernie Sanders will back the woman that helped send us to war in Iraq, civil war in Syria and overthrew the government of Libya. The man who fought for civil rights his entire life will support the "Antigay for the first 65 years of her life" Hillary Clinton.

Don't forget that Bernie's wife ran a Vermont university into bankruptcy too.
By Altimaomega 2016-05-25 23:51:25
Link | Citer | R

Not one person in THIS forum section can find it in their heart to defend Clinton, says A Lot about her soon to be failed Presidential run.

Keep on attacking Trump though. It's always good for a laugh.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92 93 ... 216 217 218