First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Shiva.Kingmancat
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Kingmancat 2014-12-05 10:20:16
Link | Citer | R

Let the hype begin.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/screens/sf5-ps4.htm

EDIT - Unfortunately, Capcom realized they jacked up and took down the trailer. However, at least we know the official reveal will be soon. For now, this link is for some nice screen caps taken from the trailer.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-05 10:52:17
Link | Citer | R

OMFG HYPE!

I JUST cancelled my Xbox Live subscription and hanged up my USF4 career, only to be dragged back into the cycle again!

Too bad I don't have a PS4 (nor am I buying one), but I am interested in the PC version. Do we have a release date?

INB4 HYPE
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2014-12-05 11:04:00
Link | Citer | R

Haha I bet this was one of the announcements thats gonna be at Capcom Cup next week, prit hypu. LES GO
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2014-12-05 11:27:06
Link | Citer | R

Really hope these doesn't play as clunky as SF4...

also return of airblocking would be grand...
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2014-12-05 11:58:41
Link | Citer | R

I would assume its a different fighting engine since its 5 now, and not Arcade Edition 2014 Omega Ultra 4. But I'm fine with what 4 has today, still pretty fun.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-05 12:08:05
Link | Citer | R

Capcom milked that franchise, and rightly so. Final Fantasy and Mario are frnachises that kept prolonged and extended versions of the same game with minor enhancements. Even Madden.

But I hope that red focus attack garbage has been scrapped ccompletely. I could never fully utilize it, and it made combo lists unending. FADC is always welcome, though.
 Shiva.Gib
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-12-05 12:21:19
Link | Citer | R

ehhh... you know, the graphics from 4 to 5, especially going from last gen to current gen... kinda is disappointing. I mean I could have been told it was a PS3 exclusive and I wouldn't have even batted an eye.

Also, I learned from prior mistakes, I'm not going to get this game for like a year or so, so I can get the "Ultra Omega Hyper EX Edition" of the game that will most likely be out by then :P

Also, don't be sore XBox players, I can almost assure you this is a "Time Exclusive", and the "Super" version of Street fighter 5 that will come out in 3 months after this one will be on both, lol
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-05 12:35:14
Link | Citer | R

Arcade-only edition will likely be released first in select locations before the final tweaks are ironed out. I agree, though, that the graphics aren't hugely superior to 4, though I'm more of a fan of the fighting game aspect than the graphics.

If there's anything I know about Capcom, they are money-hungry as hell when it comes to this franchise. It being PC/Ps4 only (at release) is probably some marketing scheme to get the "omg cool kids" or high level players to get a few more ps4's in circulation bought. Ironically, this was announced right before the holidays (go figure).

This will be released on other consoles in time anyways - its just a crap tactic to get people to purchase Ps4 now.
 Bismarck.Hsieh
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2014-12-05 12:46:55
Link | Citer | R

First thing I noticed is Chun Li's legs has gotten bigger and bulkier with each version of the game and now is more realistic than ever.

It is now the size of Zangief's.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2014-12-05 12:48:52
Link | Citer | R

Probably because PS4 is best console and probably because Japan has like no xbones compared to PS4s. So I don't blame them on that one, you can blame microsoft for limited Killer Shitstinct to xbone, really graet gaemz guuiz Kappa.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-12-05 12:50:58
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Anjisnu
Serveur: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-12-05 12:51:28
Link | Citer | R

Lol Zangief most op char in the series
By Artemicion 2014-12-05 12:52:28
Link | Citer | R

Don't forget to wait for the Mega-Ultra-Hyper-Super-Giga edition!
[+]
 Shiva.Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-12-05 13:00:17
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Lenus said: »
Probably because PS4 is best console and probably because Japan has like no xbones compared to PS4s. So I don't blame them on that one, you can blame microsoft for limited Killer Shitstinct to xbone, really graet gaemz guuiz Kappa.
or, what really happened was Sony was like "hey, Capcom, here is 5 millions dollars, don't put it on XBox right away"

and Microsoft owns the KI IP, why would they put it on anything else

Such an angry little PS4 fanboy, lol
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2014-12-05 13:06:23
Link | Citer | R

Go ahead and assume I'm an ps4 fanboy lol, ill assume you're an xbone fanboy too then so I can imagine the level of sodium flowing if this doesn't hit your console. I don't even own a PS4, not until Type-0/FFXV/KH3 are released anyway. So yea, lolfanboyz
 Shiva.Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-12-05 13:11:20
Link | Citer | R

Go ahead and assume I'm an ps4 fanboy lol, ill assume you're an xbone fanboy too then so I can imagine the level of sodium flowing if this doesn't hit your console. I don't even own a PS4, not until Type-0/FFXV/KH3 are released anyway. So yea, lolfanboyz
using the term "XBone" and "Killer Shitstinct" and Saying PS4 is better, ect. Why would I get such an idea? JEEEZZ I WONDER.

clearly I'm a XBox fanboy, oh btw, check those little icons under my name? Click them, notice how X1 and PS4 games are both in there, and I got both as launch systems.

Also, I got a PC that would shred that game to pieces.

I'm a gaming fanboy, not a corporation fanboy

all I gotta say, don't hate systems cause you're to poor to buy them.
By Artemicion 2014-12-05 13:11:40
Link | Citer | R

Stop embarrassing yourself. Anyone worth their salt knows that "exclusivity" comes down to which publisher gets bought up first to the rights. Granted, these licenses eventually expire, it's still an effective tool to push sales for consoles if a highly anticipated game is only going to be available for that platform first.

This has nothing to do with which console is better or fanboyism. It comes down to money. Always has, always will.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2014-12-05 13:14:08
Link | Citer | R

Its ok get over the salt that its not hitting your console, maybe in a few years
 Shiva.Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-12-05 13:15:35
Link | Citer | R

Its ok get over the salt that its not hitting your console, maybe in a few years
https://my.playstation.com/logged-in/trophies/public-trophies/?onlinename=The_GiB

I guess clicking on buttons is hard, I'll make a hyper link for you. it is coming to every system I own.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2014-12-05 13:16:29
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Gib said: »

I guess clicking on buttons is hard, I'll make a hyper link for you.
Where's the link?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Serveur: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-12-05 13:17:47
Link | Citer | R

SMH... PC master race... etc...
 Shiva.Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-12-05 13:17:54
Link | Citer | R

I guess clicking on buttons is hard, I'll make a hyper link for you.
Where's the link?
Ok, it doesn't directly link, type in The_GiB in search users on that site
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2014-12-05 13:18:54
Link | Citer | R

I forgot to add a Kappa to that. Kappa
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-12-05 13:19:51
Link | Citer | R

https://my.playstation.com/logged-in/trophies/public-trophies/?onlinename=The_GiB

I guess clicking on buttons is hard, I'll make a hyper link for you. it is coming to every system I own.

Everyone makes mistakes, I bought a dreamcast. BTW, why does every time a game is exclusive to the "other console" sound like the end of the world?
 Shiva.Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-12-05 13:20:39
Link | Citer | R

so are you going to add anything worth while or just going continue to spit out twitch chat dribble?
 Shiva.Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-12-05 13:22:37
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Jassik said: »

Everyone makes mistakes, I bought a dreamcast. BTW, why does every time a game is exclusive to the "other console" sound like the end of the world?
Don't knock Dreamcast D:

best/worst game ever made, exclusive to Dreamcast
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illbleed
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2014-12-05 13:22:44
Link | Citer | R

so are you going to add anything worth while or just going continue to spit out twitch chat dribble?
Am I getting on your nerves yet? PogChamp or TriHard?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-12-05 13:24:06
Link | Citer | R

Don't knock Dreamcast D:

The point is, you act like exclusive titles are a new thing.
 Shiva.Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-12-05 13:24:42
Link | Citer | R

Am I getting on your nerves yet? PogChamp or TriHard?
The whole "I have nothing to say, so I'm going to save face by acting like i've been trolling you!!... please believe me" thing eh?

Trust me bro, I ain't mad in the slightest /sipstea
 Shiva.Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-12-05 13:31:26
Link | Citer | R

Don't knock Dreamcast D:

The point is, you act like exclusive titles are a new thing.
hmm? no not at all. Why do you think I have all the systems XD. I'm just saying, large franchises from 3rd party devs are rarely if ever system exclusive for their entire lives.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7