Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 902 903 904 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-09-01 13:48:07
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
stroying evidence, it is absolutely a scandal by the very definition of the word (if you disagree, look it up). It speaks volumes about her character as a presidential candidate, far more than a choice of hairpiece.

So then by that logic shouldn't Republicans be saying the same about Trump? I've lost count of all the racist and misogynist bs that spews from his mouth.

His war with Megyn Kelly and Jorge Ramos speaks volumes about his character as a presidential candidate, far more than a choice of a hair toupee.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-01 13:50:35
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
No, there is something to see here. Whether illegal or not, her behavior is the thing everyone who defends her seems to be ignoring. If she'd have just been honest and cooperative from day 1 this would have been over already.

She is not my choice, but still a better candidate than the republican field, again, again.

You could make that case for Sanders, but Hillary? That's blind partisan bullcrap and you know it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-01 13:52:07
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
stroying evidence, it is absolutely a scandal by the very definition of the word (if you disagree, look it up). It speaks volumes about her character as a presidential candidate, far more than a choice of hairpiece.

So then by that logic shouldn't Republicans be saying the same about Trump? I've lost count of all the racist and misogynist bs that spews from his mouth.

His war with Megyn Kelly and Jorge Ramos speaks volumes about his character as a presidential candidate, far more than a choice of a hair toupee.

You could get me started on Trump, but everything about him is known by everybody already. Unlike Hillary, he doesn't try to hide it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-09-01 13:53:07
Link | Citer | R

No, there is something to see here. Whether illegal or not, her behavior is the thing everyone who defends her seems to be ignoring. If she'd have just been honest and cooperative from day 1 this would have been over already.

She is not my choice, but still a better candidate than the republican field, again, again.

You could make that case for Sanders, but Hillary? That's blind partisan bullcrap and you know it.

Hillary has my vote. Bernie is far to wish-washy with immigration. I also don't like how he tries to say that racism simply boils down to income inequality.

I look foward to my battles with the berniebots yet to come!
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Serveur: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-09-01 13:53:11
Link | Citer | R

I'd agree it says a lot about her character, but cooperation isn't required, nor should it be a condition of innocence. That's just a fundamental part of our judicial system. As far as the poor decisions she's made in terms of security and transparency, I'm on the same page with you. I just don't see it as the scandal or witch hunt people either side are portraying it as. It's a thing that happened, thankfully, the rules were changed after this and will hopefully prevent it from happening again.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-01 13:54:53
Link | Citer | R

Hillary has my vote. Bernie is far to wish-washy with immigration. I also don't like how he tries to say that racism simply boils down to income inequality.

I look foward to my battles with the berniebots yet to come!

Stop it. You're scaring me.

Edit: On that note, I love reading the comments on articles about Bernie Sanders. They rip Hillary to shreds. But seriously, it's good to see someone who both supports her and actually admits it, so I'll give you points for that.
By Bloodrose 2015-09-01 13:57:13
Link | Citer | R

Berniebots and tater tots!
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-09-01 14:00:15
Link | Citer | R

Bloodrose said: »
Berniebots and tater tots!

Democratic Primary 2016: Col. Sanders vs Mr. Tot
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-01 14:00:20
Link | Citer | R

Well, we've covered a wide variety of topics today. Time for intermission. Bloodrose, revive your potato fetish. Fone, do... what you do.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-09-01 14:00:21
Link | Citer | R

I won't vote for anyone who doesn't like anime!
By Bloodrose 2015-09-01 14:00:58
Link | Citer | R

Well, we've covered a wide variety of topics today. Time for intermission. Bloodrose, revive your potato fetish. Fone, do... what you do.
Endoq took over the potato fetish.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-09-01 14:01:22
Link | Citer | R

The student... has become the master!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-01 14:02:05
Link | Citer | R

My stance is that we should heavily enforce the borders and make an easier path to citizenship. Is that too unusual?
Here here!

Maybe even work with foreign governments to help with citizenship issues such as crime records and tax compliance.

You know, make those who are honest people citizens....
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-09-01 14:02:35
Link | Citer | R

The student... has become the master!
The little tater's gonna potate, yo!
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-09-01 14:05:10
Link | Citer | R

Stop it. You're scaring me.

Edit: On that note, I love reading the comments on articles about Bernie Sanders. They rip Hillary to shreds. But seriously, it's good to see someone who both supports her and actually admits it, so I'll give you points for that.

EDIT: I think most Latinos support Hillary over Bernie. Bernie has said before that immigrants hurt the economy and he avoids the topic of incoming immigrants. He always circumvents the topic simply to focus on illegal residents. That kinda rubs me, and other Latinos, the wrong way.

Immigration is probably going to be the biggest thing Bernie will have to deal with to beat Hillary.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-01 14:05:39
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Seriously, at this point there is no way classified info was not sent through the insecure server.

They've already found several classified emails. It's not a matter of "if" at this point, it's a matter of how well she can talk her way out of it. She's already changed her story half a dozen times.
Now she "deeply regrets" having a private email server.

Still would do it again if given a chance though.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-09-01 14:05:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
My stance is that we should heavily enforce the borders and make an easier path to citizenship. Is that too unusual?
Here here!

Maybe even work with foreign governments to help with citizenship issues such as crime records and tax compliance.

So five people will become citizens?

NEW REALITY SHOW!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-01 14:08:05
Link | Citer | R

They are. At least the other candidates are.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2015-09-01 14:10:07
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-09-01 14:10:55
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Jassik said: »
I just don't see it as the scandal or witch hunt people either side are portraying it as. It's a thing that happened, thankfully, the rules were changed after this and will hopefully prevent it from happening again.

ask eddie snowden how he feels about someone else getting a free pass for deliberate 'information leaks'. If Hillary gets to run for president, edward should at least be able to come home without being incarcerated.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-09-01 14:13:34
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
Odin.Jassik said: »
I just don't see it as the scandal or witch hunt people either side are portraying it as. It's a thing that happened, thankfully, the rules were changed after this and will hopefully prevent it from happening again.

ask eddie snowden how he feels about someone else getting a free pass for deliberate 'information leaks'. If Hillary gets to run for president, edward should at least be able to come home without being incarcerated.

Most definitely, the failure to extend the PRISM and related programs by congress alone should be his free pass home. It's more than obvious at this point that the public views his revelations as a discussion that needed to take place and put privacy above unsubstantiated security. Bring him home, prosecute, grant clemency and move on.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-01 14:14:22
Link | Citer | R

Here here!

So five people will become citizens?

NEW REALITY SHOW!
As I know that what you said is sarcastic...

I would imagine that nearly all illegal immigrants, their most heinous crime in their lives is...not following immigration procedures.

You know what? They are here anyway. Keep the ones who want to work and support themselves/their families, and get rid of the real criminals among them.

Mexicans are among the nicest and hardest working group of people one could ever meet, in my opinion. Most Mexicans I have met in my lifetime are those who I would trust to do their job and live by society's standards.

But like every group out there, there are a few who wouldn't (as they, like everyone else, are human), so why give them the same social rewards when they reject following social rules?
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-09-01 14:18:41
Link | Citer | R

You know what? They are here anyway. Keep the ones who want to work and support themselves/their families, and get rid of the real criminals among them.

More crimes are committed by native-born Americans than immigrants coming into this country, ironically.

Immigrants are Less Likely to be Criminals than the Native-Born
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-01 14:21:00
Link | Citer | R

More crimes are committed by native-born Americans than immigrants coming into this country, ironically.

The "following the law to the letter" side of me would point out that, by not following immigration laws themselves, it is a crime.

However, the "realistic" side of me would also counter with, if their "crime" is only not following immigration laws, why would it be a bother?
By Ramyrez 2015-09-01 14:21:25
Link | Citer | R

If politicians were honest and cooperative we'd all be leading much better lives.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-09-01 14:23:30
Link | Citer | R

I would guess that's because they still believe the propaganda American dream of getting rich through hard work and self sacrifice.

We native born usually see through that in our teens or 20s.

King it doesn't say illegal, just immigrants.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-01 14:24:28
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »

If politicians were honest and cooperative we'd all be leading much better lives.
The skeptic side of me would point out that you can hardly convict a group of people based by a few bad apples in said group.

That's like saying that all bankers are corrupt, or all business people are evil, heartless ***, or that all employers are out to screw over their employees/staff.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-01 14:25:57
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
King it doesn't say illegal, just immigrants.
Maybe you didn't read what I said:

The "following the law to the letter" side of me would point out that, by not following immigration laws themselves, it is a crime.

However, the "realistic" side of me would also counter with, if their "crime" is only not following immigration laws, why would it be a bother?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 902 903 904 ... 1375 1376 1377