Asura.Gesetz
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Cptjoe
By Asura.Gesetz 2015-07-20 19:58:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vafruvant said: »
Asura.Gesetz said: »
Couldn't find this anywhere, maybe I'm just not looking correctly. Using Mote's blu lua. When I use unbridled wisdom, I get the message: effect already active or something to that effect. Actually, now that I deleted everything that had to do with unbridled learning, it works. Maybe I fixed it, maybe I didn't. What would normally cause an error like this, and is deleting everything like I did the real solution?
In his base BLU lua (which I assume is what you're referencing) this is the segment responsible:
The key line here is
What this does is pause the spell, inputs Unbridled Learning then casts the spell. This is designed for you to macro or type out the spell name without using the JA first. What appears to be happening, however, is that it's not detecting Unbridled Learning being active already and is still executing this function. A fix for this is one of two things: 1) don't use the JA before casting the spell or 2) delete the entire function altogether, so it would just look like this in your lua:
Looks like I stumbled into option 2 then. Thanks for the answer ^.^
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
Serveur: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2015-07-20 20:38:06
Link | Citer | R

Hey there, using Mote's BLM.lua, how do I set a F-key bind to lock my main/sub/range/ammo slots from changing? Currently, I use the disable/enable commands, but would rather not. Thank you!
 Asura.Vafruvant
user: Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-07-20 23:40:44
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Speedyjim said: »
Hey there, using Mote's BLM.lua, how do I set a F-key bind to lock my main/sub/range/ammo slots from changing? Currently, I use the disable/enable commands, but would rather not. Thank you!
You will need to insert two things into your file and ensure there are not two of two of the same functions I am going to provide.

First:
Second:
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2015-07-21 01:35:56
Link | Citer | R

You will need to insert two things into your file and ensure there are not two of two of the same functions I am going to provide.

First:
Second:
I entered the first part in the job_setup section, line 16. The second part in the job_state_change section, line 152. Didn't work.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByGS22kY0-SpQ3UwM3JNa3pNYjg
By geigei 2015-07-21 01:51:43
Link | Citer | R

Kudos to Vafruvant and others for sticking with us btw.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-07-21 02:18:14
Link | Citer | R

The second part in the job_state_change section, line 152. Didn't work.
First, I realized now an error I made, I said ranged, not range. So that's part of it. Try changing that in your file and check it again.
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2015-07-21 02:34:08
Link | Citer | R

geigei said: »
Kudos indeed! :)
First, I realized now an error I made, I said ranged, not range. So that's part of it. Try changing that in your file and check it again.
Corrected it, semi-works now. Firstly, the bind key doesn't send the command but typing it out does. Secondly, once locked, it won't cycle off.

Edit: Someone just told me Mote's lua has this already, it's called "Offense Mode". Hitting F9, in my case, will lock everything I asked. Sorry for the trouble and thank you for your great help.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-07-21 03:09:20
Link | Citer | R

Edit: Someone just told me Mote's lua has this already, it's called "Offense Mode". Hitting F9, in my case, will lock everything I asked.
I didn't even think about that when you asked. I guess that's what happens when I don't read completely being so tired, lol.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-07-21 03:11:55
Link | Citer | R

geigei said: »
Kudos indeed! :)
Corrected it, semi-works now. Firstly, the bind key doesn't send the command but typing it out does. Secondly, once locked, it won't cycle off.

Edit: Someone just told me Mote's lua has this already, it's called "Offense Mode". Hitting F9, in my case, will lock everything I asked. Sorry for the trouble and thank you for your great help.
Yep, I was curious if yours had that myself as my mule's WHM is based on Mote's files and has it in there by default so I checked yours and it does have that function automatically in there.

Since you were made aware of it I guess you've already realised it now.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-07-21 07:55:03
Link | Citer | R

So everyone knows, I will be away for the next week and will not be checking this thread or my inbox. If I'm already working with you on a project, I'll continue that to completion but will not be taking new requests. See you all in a week.

-Vaf
[+]
By Takisan 2015-07-21 10:17:58
Link | Citer | R

Hello again. I am still trying to figure out why my gearswap has been causing a glitch when I try to cast a spell on something within target range and it says "too far away" or "cannot see [Target]".

So far I have reinstalled windower4, deleted the entire gearswap folder and had windower download a new folder. I mentioned in a previous post some strange errors that pop up when I zone or something enters/leaves my inventory. That issue is still occuring.

I saw this first on my blu and recently have been testing on my rdm and I have found when I empty or delete the Data folder with all my lua scripts in it, the error doesn't happen so I think it occurs when the job lua interacts with some other code file (maybe the gearswap file). The next thing I will try is seeing if my notepad++ needs an update.
This picture link below shows me trying to cast something on myself and the error.
http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/76850
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-07-21 10:28:24
Link | Citer | R

I suspect this is an issue with one of your includes. Specifically, if you have one that prevents casting interruption.

If not, you'll need to post your entire gearswap file.
By Takisan 2015-07-21 11:36:30
Link | Citer | R

Hey Byrth, thank you for your help. I am not familiar of ur usage of includes, can you specify or give an example? Do you mean another addon or a casting condition? I have only changed gear from the original luas and have not included anything more complex than that.

Would you have me send you the gearswap lua file (and/or anyother related files)? Or just post it here? I mean, I downloaded a fresh new everything Today, July 21, 2015, 10:14:30 AM so it should be where ever windower pulled it from and I promise I haven't edited a thing.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-07-21 13:42:54
Link | Citer | R

Is it literally a file from the beta_examples_and_information folder?

If so, then the extra messages you're seeing are just action responses based on where you're standing.
By Takisan 2015-07-21 15:55:46
Link | Citer | R

Ok, so I deleted my BLM lua and copied yours and changed the name to BLM and I got the same error. Here is the code of both the gearswap lua and the BLM lua.
Gearswap lua

BLM lua from Beta Examples and information folder

A picture of the error I just took.
Note sometimes it says it can't see me, othertimes I'm out of range, and sometimes I'm too far away.
http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/76851

So these are action responses based off where I am standing? I feel like somewhere in the code it is confusing my distance and reporting it to the game. This error happens also randomly when I try casting on another PC or NPC like a mob. I have never had it happen so far with weaponskills or job abilities, only magic. Regardless of zone or job. It only stops when I don't use gear lua or turn off gearswap.

2 other issues are sometimes when I zone I get many errors Lua runtime error: gearswap/gearswap.lua:379: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value) and if something enters my inventory via shop or treasure pool drop or w/e, I get the same error but the line number is 362. I have never edited the script gearswap but looked at both line 362 and 379 and I don't see any syntax errors.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled windower4, deleted the gearswap folder and had windower download a new one, ran a equipment lua directly from beta examples unedited, and updated my Notepad++. Is nobody else having an issue like this?
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-21 16:02:13
Link | Citer | R

Are you by chance still on Windows XP? An LS member had this the other day.
By Takisan 2015-07-21 16:46:52
Link | Citer | R

I sure am. This is an XP machine and very old. I was starting to come to this conclusion that maybe I was just reaching the limits to what this PC could do but this problem started maybe a year ago or within the last 3 to 4 updates. Before then I have never had any of the errors I have listed above.

Was this LS mate able to fix it?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-07-21 17:21:51
Link | Citer | R

Windows XP is no longer supported by Windower (or Microsoft?) It's entirely possible that something isn't working right.
By Takisan 2015-07-21 17:55:46
Link | Citer | R

Ok then, if you have searched through the codes and found no errors and it seems XP users are the only ones having this problem then I trust your judgement. The other programs like scoreboard, azuresets, setbgm, ect don't seem to have any issue, thankfully. Aside from that GS works wonderfully well and thank you for such a great program.

If anywone finds a way around this issue please let me know. Someday I will upgrade but I hear windows 8 isn't that good compared to 7 and 7 is hard to find. Thank you!
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-07-21 17:58:11
Link | Citer | R

LS mate fixed it by going to Windows 7. So, yeah, he fixed it, but not in the way you probably wanted to hear :)
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2015-07-22 13:00:49
Link | Citer | R

Posted this to BG, and received no reply.

Quote:
Using Motes files, can anyone provide advice on getting the Waist slot to equip properly. I just noticed mine is not equipping the normal nuking waist. When I have a weather active, and nuke to the matching weather, it will equip Hachirin-no-obi just fine. It is currently coded as
Code
waist=gear.ElementalObi

In the Mote-Globals file, I have Maniacus Sash set as my gear.default.obi_waist, if that information is pertinent to this issue.
 Asura.Cambion
user: Cambion
By Asura.Cambion 2015-07-22 13:39:02
Link | Citer | R

I tested this, it works for all steps, in and out of menu (pretarget only works for macros/typed in commands, but precast will work for everything)
Code
function job_precast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
    local allRecasts = windower.ffxi.get_ability_recasts()
    local prestoCooldown = allRecasts[236]
    local FinishingMoves
    if buffactive['Finishing Move 1'] then
        FinishingMoves = 1
    elseif buffactive['Finishing Move 2'] then
        FinishingMoves = 2
    elseif buffactive['Finishing Move 3'] then
        FinishingMoves = 3
    elseif buffactive['Finishing Move 4'] then
        FinishingMoves = 4
    elseif buffactive['Finishing Move 5'] then
        FinishingMoves = 5
    elseif buffactive['Finishing Move 6'] then
        FinishingMoves = 6
    elseif buffactive['Finishing Move 7'] then
        FinishingMoves = 7
    else
        FinishingMoves = 0
    end

if spell.english == "Climactic Flourish" and FinishingMoves < 1 then
        send_command('input /ja "Box Step" <t>;wait 3;input /ja "Climactic Flourish" <me>')
        eventArgs.cancel = true
    end

if spell.type == 'Step' then
        if player.main_job_level >= 77 and prestoCooldown < 1 and not buffactive.Presto and FinishingMoves < 5 then
            send_command('input /ja "Presto" <me>;wait 1.1;input /ja '..spell.english..' <t>')
            eventArgs.cancel = true
        end
    end
end

I know you're MIA for a bit, so no rush, or maybe it's a simple fix someone else can see.

I'm getting:
>> /ja "Box Step" <t>
'...A command error occured'
from the FFXI side of things, not in the windower log.
And because of that, the command isn't being executed.

I'll try to Step, presto will activate, but the step won't occur. I figured it was a timing issue here:
send_command('input /ja "Presto" <me>;wait 1.1;input /ja '..spell.english..' <t>')
so I tried changing the wait to fractions all the way up to 3 and still no luck, so I assume it's something else?

Also tried breaking the commands into separate parts just in case:
send_command('input /ja "Presto" <me>')
cast_delay(1.1) or send_command(wait 2)
send_command('input /ja '..spell.english..' <t>')

but again, no luck.
Not really a big issue, as my original script works, via macro's, but as you mentioned, not from the menus.

HUMP DAY!
 Fenrir.Brimstonefox
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Brimstone
By Fenrir.Brimstonefox 2015-07-23 11:51:35
Link | Citer | R

Hi, I'm using this file as my base:
https://github.com/Kinematics/GearSwap-Jobs/blob/master/BST.lua

What I'm attempting to do is create an alias so I can call familiars from the cmd line (I have a separate file called alias.txt) with the commands in it something like (sorry at work, if this syntax isn't right my real one is):
alias crab gs c set Familiar CrabFamiliar; /ja "Call Beast" <me>

My job setup function looks like this (i heavily truncated a couple of the long lists):
Code
function job_setup()
                state.WeaponMode = M{['description']='Weapon Mode', 'Axe', 'Scythe', 'Sword', 'Staff', 'Club', 'Dagger'}
                state.SubMode = M{['description']='Sub Mode', 'DW', 'Shield', 'Grip', 'DWpet'}
                state.Stance = M{['description']='Stance', 'Off', 'None', 'Offensive', 'Defensive'}
                state.Broth = M{['description']='Broth' }
                -- state.Familiar = M{['description']='Familiar', 'CrabFamiliar' }
                state.Familiar = M{['description']='Familiar' }
                --Call Beast items
                call_beast_items = {
                                AntlionFamiliar="Antica Broth",
                                CrabFamiliar="Fish Broth",
                                AlluringHoney="Bug-Ridden Broth"
                }
                klist = ""
                vlist = ""
                for k, v in pairs(call_beast_items) do
                                -- add_to_chat(122,v)
                                table.insert(state.Broth, v)
                                table.insert(state.Familiar, k)
                                -- klist = klist .. "'" .. k .. "', "                          
                                -- vlist = vlist .. "'" .. v .. "', "                          
                end
                for k,v in pairs(state.Familiar) do
                                print(k, v)
                end
                klist = string.gsub(klist, ', $', '')
                vlist = string.gsub(vlist, ', $', '')
                -- add_to_chat(122,vlist)
                -- state.Broth = M{['description']='Broth', vlist }
                -- state.Familiar = M{['description']='Familiar', klist }
                -- add_to_chat(122,"v"..state.Familiar.value)
                add_to_chat(122,"b "..state.Familiar.value)

set_combat_form()
                pick_tp_weapon()

state.RewardMode = M{['description']='Reward Mode', 'Theta', 'Eta', 'Zeta', 'Epsilon', 'Delta', 'Gamma', 'Beta', 'Alpha'}
    RewardFood = {name="Pet Food Theta"}
                Broth = call_beast_items[state.Familiar.value]
                -- cntl F8
    send_command('bind ^f8 gs c cycle RewardMode')

-- Set up Monster Correlation Modes and keybind Alt-F8
    state.CorrelationMode = M{['description']='Correlation Mode', 'Neutral','Favorable'}
    send_command('bind !f8 gs c cycle CorrelationMode')

-- Custom pet modes for engaged gear
    state.PetMode = M{['description']='Pet Mode', 'Normal', 'PetStance', 'PetTank'}

ready_moves_to_check = S{pruned}
end

I'm not understanding something about the table spaces for lua, I've tried to build state.Familiar with both inserts and concating a string of what would be inserted into it (can be seen in the commented out section).

I just keep getting "unknown mode value crab familiar" in the console, when I type //crab

If I hard code state.Familiar = M{['description']='Familiar', 'CrabFamiliar'} it works, why can't I dynamically build the list?

I'm trying to maintain one list not 2 or 3 with all the jug items - because I also want to reuse the call_beast_items hash inside the organizer_items hash, my 2nd question is going to be will this concatenate/append the hashes or does it insert an entire hash a a record to the first?
Code
organizer_items = {       food1="Pet Food Alpha",
                                food2="Pet Food Beta",
                                food3="Pet Food Gamma",
                                food4="Pet Food Delta",
                                food5="Pet Food Epsilon",
                                food6="Pet Food Zeta",
                                food7="Pet Food Eta",
                                food8="Pet Food Theta",
                                call_beast_items,
                                echos="Echo Drops",
                                shihei="Shihei",
                                orb="Macrocosmic Orb"
                }
 Quetzalcoatl.Lirian
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Lirian
By Quetzalcoatl.Lirian 2015-07-23 15:44:20
Link | Citer | R

Hey,

I'm fairly new to GS myself. I was attempting to update this premade file this morning. There was no precast set so I attempted to add then got Error. Attempt to index field 'precast' (a nil value). Not sure what it means.. I'll post Lua as well.
 Fenrir.Brimstonefox
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Brimstone
By Fenrir.Brimstonefox 2015-07-23 21:46:26
Link | Citer | R

I'm trying to do 2 things:

1. I'm trying to have an alias to call beast: (ie type //crab and it will equip "Fish Broth" and do call beast)

2. without duplicating effort I want to embed my call_beast_items hash table inside the organizer_items hash table so when I to //gs org it grabs all my broths I have (and I just ran back to MH and moved the broths back to mog safe and ran it and it shows up so that code is working, so this can be ignored)

I was able to get it to work, first I have a file call alias.txt in the scripts directory which has lines like this:
alias hermes gs c callbeast SharpwitHermes
alias honey gs c callbeast AlluringHoney

Then I have this in the job_setup (listing full thing if anyone wants to cut and paste):
Code
	--Call Beast items
	call_beast_items = {
		CrabFamiliar="Fish Broth",
		SlipperySilas="Wormy Broth",
		HareFamiliar="Carrot Broth",
		SheepFamiliar="Herbal Broth",
		FlowerpotBill="Humus",
		TigerFamiliar="Meat Broth",
		FlytrapFamiliar="Grasshopper Broth",
		LizardFamiliar="Carrion Broth",
		MayflyFamiliar="Bug Broth",
		EftFamiliar="Mole Broth",
		BeetleFamiliar="Tree Sap",
		AntlionFamiliar="Antica Broth",
		MiteFamiliar="Blood Broth",
		KeenearedSteffi="Famous Carrot Broth",
		LullabyMelodia="Singing Herbal Broth",
		FlowerpotBen="Rich Humus",
		SaberSiravarde="Warm Meat Broth",
		FunguarFamiliar="Seedbed Soil",
		ShellbusterOrob="Quadav Bug Broth",
		ColdbloodComo="Cold Carrion Broth",
		CourierCarrie="Fish Oil Broth",
		Homunculus="Alchemist Water=",
		VoraciousAudrey="Noisy Grasshopper Broth",
		AmbusherAllie="Lively Mole Broth",
		PanzerGalahad="Scarlet Sap",
		LifedrinkerLars="Clear Blood Broth",
		ChopsueyChucky="Fragrant Antica Broth",
		AmigoSabotender="Sun Water",
		NurseryNazuna="Dancing Herbal Broth",
		CraftyClyvonne="Cunning Brain Broth",
		PrestoJulio="Chirping Grasshopper Broth",
		SwiftSieghard="Mellow Bird Broth",
		MailbusterCetas="Goblin Bug Broth",
		AudaciousAnna="Bubbling Carrion Broth",
		TurbidToloi="Auroral Broth",
		LuckyLulush="Lucky Carrot Broth",
		DipperYuly="Wool Grease",
		FlowerpotMerle="Vermihumus",
		DapperMac="Briny Broth",
		DiscreetLouise="Deepbed Soil",
		FatsoFargann="Curdled Plasma",
		FaithfulFalcorr="Lucky Broth",
		BugeyedBroncha="Savage Mole Broth",
		BloodclawShasra="Razor Brain Broth",
		GorefangHobs="Burning Carrion Broth",
		GooeyGerard="Cloudy Wheat Broth",
		CrudeRaphie="Shadowy Broth",
		DroopyDortwin="Swirling Broth",
		SunburstMalfik="Shimmering Broth",
		WarlikePatrick="Livid Broth",
		ScissorlegXerin="Spicy Broth",
		RhymingShizuna="Lyrical Broth",
		AttentiveIbuki="Salubrious Broth",
		AmiableRoche="Airy Broth",
		HeraldHenry="Translucent Broth",
		BrainyWaluis="Crumbly Soil",
		HeadbreakerKen="Blackwater Broth",
		RedolentCandi="Electrified Broth",
		CaringKiyomaro="Fizzy Broth",
		HurlerPercival="Pale Sap",
		BlackbeardRandy="Meaty Broth",
		GenerousArthur="Dire Broth",
		ThreestarLynn="Muddy Broth",
		BraveHeroGlenn="Wispy Broth",
		SharpwitHermes="Saline Broth",
		AlluringHoney="Bug-Ridden Broth"
	}

In user setup I have this:
gear.Broth = {name=""}

Then for organizer I have this in init_gear_setup (this should get everything with //gs org):
Code
organizer_items = {
		food1="Pet Food Alpha",
		food2="Pet Food Beta",
		food3="Pet Food Gamma",
		food4="Pet Food Delta",
		food5="Pet Food Epsilon",
		food6="Pet Food Zeta",
		food7="Pet Food Eta",
		food8="Pet Food Theta",
		call_beast_items,
		echos="Echo Drops",
		shihei="Shihei",
		orb="Macrocosmic Orb"
	}

Then I have a gear set like this:
sets.precast.JA['Call Beast'] = {main="Kumbhakarna",ammo=gear.Broth,hands="Mst. Gloves +2"}

Then these functions:
Code
function job_self_command(cmdParams, eventArgs)
	-- add_to_chat(122,'self command')
	handle_flags(cmdParams, eventArgs)
    if cmdParams[1]:lower() == 'callbeast' then
        handle_callbeast(cmdParams)
        eventArgs.handled = true
    end
end

function handle_callbeast(cmdParams)
    -- cmdParams[1] == 'callbeast'
    -- cmdParams[2] == pet to use
	if not cmdParams[2] then
        add_to_chat(123,'Error: No Pet command given.')
        return
    end
    local petcall = cmdParams[2]
	if call_beast_items[petcall] ~= nil then
		gear.Broth.name = call_beast_items[petcall]
        send_command('input /ja "Call Beast" <me>')
	else
		add_to_chat(123,'Unknown Pet:'..petcall)
	end
end

and its working. I type //<some pet alias> and they show up.

joy to the world, no more fumbling through menus and lost equipment.
 Leviathan.Vow
Serveur: Leviathan
user: woVow
By Leviathan.Vow 2015-07-24 15:08:18
Link | Citer | R

Code
function job_precast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
    local FinishingMoves
    if buffactive['Finishing Move 1'] then
        FinishingMoves = 1
    elseif buffactive['Finishing Move 2'] then
        FinishingMoves = 2
    elseif buffactive['Finishing Move 3'] then
        FinishingMoves = 3
    elseif buffactive['Finishing Move 4'] then
        FinishingMoves = 4
    elseif buffactive['Finishing Move 5'] then
        FinishingMoves = 5
    elseif buffactive['Finishing Move 6'] then
        FinishingMoves = 6
    elseif buffactive['Finishing Move 7'] then
        FinishingMoves = 7
    else
        FinishingMoves = 0
    end

Unrelated: you can save a lot of time typing this sort of code by using logical operators.
Code
    local FinishingMoves = buffactive['Finishing Move 1'] and 1
        or buffactive['Finishing Move 2'] and 2
        or buffactive['Finishing Move 3'] and 3
        or buffactive['Finishing Move 4'] and 4
        or buffactive['Finishing Move 5'] and 5
        or buffactive['Finishing Move 6'] and 6
        or buffactive['Finishing Move 7'] and 7
        or 0
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-07-26 15:53:25
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Vow said: »
Unrelated: you can save a lot of time typing this sort of code by using logical operators.
Nice! Never really knew how to use those, cool. Thanks!
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-07-27 01:33:28
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Lirian said: »
set.precast.DarkMagic
this should be sets.precast.FC['Dark Magic']
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-07-27 01:45:10
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Posted this to BG, and received no reply.

Quote:
Using Motes files, can anyone provide advice on getting the Waist slot to equip properly. I just noticed mine is not equipping the normal nuking waist. When I have a weather active, and nuke to the matching weather, it will equip Hachirin-no-obi just fine. It is currently coded as
Code
waist=gear.ElementalObi

In the Mote-Globals file, I have Maniacus Sash set as my gear.default.obi_waist, if that information is pertinent to this issue.
Try listing it in your job lua too, even though you put it in your globals. If that doesn't work, upload your lua to http://www.pastebin.com and link it here so it can be looked over for conflicts.
First Page 2 3 ... 73 74 75 ... 181 182 183