Guildwork Premium
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Dianetix
By Ragnarok.Nanaky 2015-01-16 07:18:12
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
Ragnarok.Nanaky said: »
Anyone else having an issue with their FFXI crashing when they full screen their chatlog and attempt to switch tabs? ie. /tell, /shout, /linkshell chat

It crashes for me in and out of Windower... could it be the UI .dat mod for some reason? I use XI View

Yes... happened to me 3 damn times in a row before i was smart enough to stop doing it. I'm pretty sure it's XIview missing something from the new update. Likely the ability to target player names from the expanded chat log.

Going back to this, does anyone have the original/unedited 51 dat in folder 119, appears to be the .dat file causing the crash for anyone who has the XIView UI mod...
 Ragnarok.Luloo
user: Lulo
By Ragnarok.Luloo 2015-01-16 07:30:49
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
Anyone else having an issue with their FFXI crashing when they full screen their chatlog and attempt to switch tabs? ie. /tell, /shout, /linkshell chat

It crashes for me in and out of Windower... could it be the UI .dat mod for some reason? I use XI View

Yes... happened to me 3 damn times in a row before i was smart enough to stop doing it. I'm pretty sure it's XIview missing something from the new update. Likely the ability to target player names from the expanded chat log.

Going back to this, does anyone have the original/unedited 51 dat in folder 119, appears to be the .dat file causing the crash for anyone who has the XIView UI mod...

Same problem here, i was wondering if using the backup files in FFXiView can solve the problem until Caradog does the job?
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-01-16 07:32:44
Link | Citer | R

You can just delete it and then download the file when you log in from playonline.
 Ragnarok.Luloo
By Ragnarok.Luloo 2015-01-16 07:33:37
Link | Citer | R

Val u mean doing check version from Pol menu?
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-01-16 07:39:48
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, the check version will replace all the view files
 Ragnarok.Nanaky
Guildwork Premium
user: Dianetix
By Ragnarok.Nanaky 2015-01-16 07:40:02
Link | Citer | R

Was thinking that would work Valli, thank you.

Also, did not notice there were backup files in the folder.. thanks Luloo.
 Ragnarok.Luloo
By Ragnarok.Luloo 2015-01-16 07:41:39
Link | Citer | R

Was thinking that would work Valli, thank you.

Also, did not notice there were backup files in the folder.. thanks Luloo.

The only problem is that backup files are pre-update so probably not working? I guess that doing check files and redownload as Valli said is the only solution, OR hopefully Caradog fix the new 57 before i get home from work :3
By Selindrile 2015-01-16 15:05:54
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Arcon said: »
Yes. I made this file to reference all the changes in Windower plugin/addon infrastructure.

Thank you much, to quote one of my friends in talking about how quickly you fixed everything, you are indeed a coding superhero :D
 Ragnarok.Sakurasama
By Ragnarok.Sakurasama 2015-01-16 15:24:12
Link | Citer | R

Ive reset 4 times and it still keeps crashing. No timers = @_@
 Ragnarok.Sakurasama
By Ragnarok.Sakurasama 2015-01-16 15:30:46
Link | Citer | R

There are a few plug ins that for some reason unloaded after this patch, and when I try and re get them it just crashes the Windower App
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-01-16 15:35:27
Link | Citer | R

They have quite possibly been removed or deprecated:
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/45534/plugin-deprecation-for-real-this-time/#2795520

That post has a link to a list of the deprecated/removed plugins and their replacements: https://gist.github.com/z16/f73d0912e5c5ed02c58b
 Ragnarok.Sakurasama
By Ragnarok.Sakurasama 2015-01-16 15:44:57
Link | Citer | R

Unless Timers, Guildwork, mini map, Delaymenot, Unlimited have been removed with out notification, Don't think so
 Asura.Bokyaku
Serveur: Asura
user: Bokyaku
By Asura.Bokyaku 2015-01-16 18:12:43
Link | Citer | R

Could be just me but TParty does not show my tp, however it shows the hpp of myself and targets. Is there anything that could make it not work properly within windower? My GF's computer runs perfectly and show tp is set to true.
By Selindrile 2015-01-16 18:24:51
Link | Citer | R

I and some others, are having an issue with the Tparty addon, (though the HP% location IS fixed, thanks) it does not actually display tp? Can be simulated mostly by using partyinfo showtp and TParty together but it's not perfect as it doesn't catch everyone in other parties etc.

and yes I have ShowPartyTP set to true in the settings.xml in the Tparty addon folder.
 Ragnarok.Sakurasama
By Ragnarok.Sakurasama 2015-01-16 18:56:56
Link | Citer | R

I tried uninstalling everything and that still didnt fix it. It just seems to crash soon as I try dling. soon as it hits 100% it just crashes
 Asura.Bokyaku
By Asura.Bokyaku 2015-01-16 21:33:43
Link | Citer | R

Ran windower with just the TParty addon to see if other things were affecting it and nothing. Just not sure what could cause it to happen to some while others seem to not have issues at all.
 Ragnarok.Sakurasama
By Ragnarok.Sakurasama 2015-01-17 01:32:37
Link | Citer | R

Guildwork Timers FFXIDB Delaymenot Unlimited still wont alow me to DL them
 Ragnarok.Gekuz
user: Gekuz
By Ragnarok.Gekuz 2015-01-17 03:34:04
Link | Citer | R

One question, I generaly dual-box and since the last update when i zone with both char sometimes windower crash:

I've this list of plugins an addon actives are you aware about someone who could make the client crash?:

Plugins: Chatmoon // autoexec // Delaymenot // ffxidb // LL // Infobar // Statustimers // Timers // Guildwork

Addon: Aecho // Autocontrol // Autojoin // azuresets // battlemod // distance // dressup // dynamis helper // enternity // fidnall // lottery // pet_fix // pettp // pet_school // pointwatch // geaarswap // scoreboard // shortcuts // silence // Tpparty // Timestamp

Edit: Without guildwork it doesn't crash anymore, btw i've got another issue now, TParty Addon doesn't show me the TP of ther party it works only the HP % -.-' this update screwed everything
 Asura.Bokyaku
By Asura.Bokyaku 2015-01-17 06:59:13
Link | Citer | R

So, I got my TP to show up by using the old TParty plugin working alongside the addon, but I thought they removed the plugin from the windower list. My plugin wasn't set to autoload due to the addon change but that might mean that the addon may or may not be working properly. Also TParty will unload due to error: Access violation in IncomingChunk method which means I am back to square one. Anyone else having problems? Obv the TParty plugin wasn't updated so I get that it isn't supposed to work.
 Sylph.Staleyx
Serveur: Sylph
user: Staleyx
By Sylph.Staleyx 2015-01-17 08:07:26
Link | Citer | R

Just use the add-on and take the plugin off autoload. This is working for me at least. I pray unlimited never breaks and they make a addon for it.
 Bismarck.Stanislav
Serveur: Bismarck
user: daNpwr
By Bismarck.Stanislav 2015-01-17 08:15:43
Link | Citer | R

which addon causes mobs to blink? i just updated and it started blinking. wasn't doing it all night
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-01-17 11:09:39
Link | Citer | R

The new XIview just hit the windower page 6 minutes ago

[+]
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-01-17 12:05:19
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Staleyx said: »
Just use the add-on and take the plugin off autoload. This is working for me at least. I pray unlimited never breaks and they make a addon for it.

Unlimited will be incorporated into the Config plugin.

Can anyone who is experiencing the TParty issue come on IRC? I cannot get it to break for me, so I would love to have someone I can debug with there. It's kinda annoying to do this over the forum.
 Ragnarok.Gekuz
By Ragnarok.Gekuz 2015-01-17 14:18:58
Link | Citer | R

I've unistalled and reinstalled the full windower and now Tparty works..... don't ask my why... i've asked to a friend to send me his lua file of the Addon and they were exactly the same... i don't know if this info can help you arcon.

Edit: Ok i think i've found the problem when i've reinstalled windower the UI scale went on default Value. When i've touched it to bring it to 1.1 TP vanished into nothing. i brough the value again to UI 1X and tadaaaaaan Tp are there again!

:D :D :D
 Asura.Bokyaku
By Asura.Bokyaku 2015-01-17 15:13:15
Link | Citer | R

Confirmed that changing the UI scale to 1.1 made the TP number disappear. It does work at 1.0 which is why my gf's worked yesterdAy and mine didn't. Just logged in based on Gekuz's statement at 1.0 and it works.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-01-17 15:21:34
Link | Citer | R

Interesting, can someone try if this TParty file works with custom UI scale settings.
 Ragnarok.Gekuz
By Ragnarok.Gekuz 2015-01-17 15:31:07
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Arcon said: »
Interesting, can someone try if this TParty file works with custom UI scale settings.

It works without problem with the Custom UI scale but if i change it doesn't work again
 Odin.Rendra
Serveur: Odin
user: Rendra
By Odin.Rendra 2015-01-17 22:52:45
Link | Citer | R

Everytime I load gearswap i keep getting this error. doesn't matter if I have a lua loaded or not.

GearSwap: Lua runtime error: ...Program Files/Windower4//addons/gearswap/refresh.lua:550: "id" is not defined for numbers

It's a clean install of gearswap as well.

anyone have any ideas?
 Leviathan.Malthar
user: Malthar
By Leviathan.Malthar 2015-01-17 23:36:11
Link | Citer | R

You probably have an out of date gearswap. Update windower.
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43 ... 102 103 104