Lakshmi.Stepth
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2015-09-16 19:46:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Suteru said: »
Has the Molybdosis been found yet?

I got it from the Seaprince's Tomb in Caedarva Mire after doing a long set of quests.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-09-16 21:24:40
Link | Citer | R

Not sure if there was a doubt or question, but Fettering Blade comes from Promathia.

Seems pretty easy to get. Dropped first fight on normal.`
 Asura.Suteru
Serveur: Asura
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2015-09-16 21:29:26
Link | Citer | R

Took me all day to get mine. Luckily I actually won the lot.
 Diabolos.Reignes
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Reignes
By Diabolos.Reignes 2015-09-16 21:35:37
Link | Citer | R

How was the Dawn II fight?
[+]
 Bismarck.Rosalee
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Rosamimi
By Bismarck.Rosalee 2015-09-16 23:42:22
Link | Citer | R

Dawn II was totally shitty for COR. *** spams dispelgas and is stupid resistant to magic dmg. I guess you could spam Last Stand, but at that point you might as well just be a gimpy RNG. I gave up and went GEO to get my sweet sweet new fettering blade.

Took me 3 tries, 2x D and then it dropped on the one VD I did. (Pants happened on the N after that.)
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-17 04:06:44
Link | Citer | R

Guide updated(including weapons for which I was scolded multiple times about forgetting)
Please assist me if you find I forgot to fix anything else.

For the lazy these are the notable mentions of this update:

Molybdosis: unfortunately an amazing gun.
Fettering Blade: fantastic sword, probably should be your main goal for this update.
Baetyl Pendant: Deviant's position as best magic neck was short lived.
Telos earring: excellent earring for shooting situations.

Some minor additions also, but these are the most important ones.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Stepth
user: Stepth
By Lakshmi.Stepth 2015-09-17 07:27:46
Link | Citer | R

Approximately how close does DP 0.5 come to DP 1.0? Some of these guns are creeping uncomfortably close.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-09-17 07:42:14
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Reignes said: »
This:
Bismarck.Rosalee said: »
Dawn II was totally shitty for COR. *** spams dispelgas and is stupid resistant to magic dmg. I guess you could spam Last Stand, but at that point you might as well just be a gimpy RNG. I gave up and went GEO to get my sweet sweet new fettering blade.

Took me 3 tries, 2x D and then it dropped on the one VD I did. (Pants happened on the N after that.)

Corsair is utterly worthless in there. I went Corsair on the first Normal run to clear it and when it was ***on Normal I switched to Ranger for leveled up version just to do damage from a distance and proc up Bounty Shot because "superstition." And because every job I have and care about is worthless in the current endgame environment, apparently*.

LS did several runs last night, two groups x3. My group went 3/3 on the sword and cape. Other group (iirc) got bow x2, cape x2, sword x2. No body/pants.

*slight lie, but you only need one tank in six-man groups most of the time and my wife is a well-geared and skilled paladin, soooo.
 Asura.Ghanni
user: Ghanni
By Asura.Ghanni 2015-09-17 07:58:43
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Stepth said: »

I got it from the Seaprince's Tomb in Caedarva Mire after doing a long set of quests.

Is it a new Quest line? The only new quest I see is for the refresh ammo. What's the starting quest?
By Latnemurtsni 2015-09-17 08:01:12
Link | Citer | R

Ramyrez said: »
This:

Corsair is utterly worthless in there. I went Corsair on the first Normal run to clear it and when it was ***on Normal I switched to Ranger for leveled up version just to do damage from a distance and proc up Bounty Shot because "superstition." And because every job I have and care about is worthless in the current endgame environment, apparently*.

LS did several runs last night, two groups x3. My group went 3/3 on the sword and cape. Other group (iirc) got bow x2, cape x2, sword x2. No body/pants.

*slight lie, but you only need one tank in six-man groups most of the time and my wife is a well-geared and skilled paladin, soooo.

Meh, I'm a scrub with just COR as my support geared well. So I'll have to manage with a Ranger set up I guess.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-17 08:03:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ghanni said: »

Is it a new Quest line? The only new quest I see is for the refresh ammo. What's the starting quest?
Lmao.
That's where you obtain Death Penalty..woosh.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-09-17 08:07:39
Link | Citer | R

Latnemurtsni said: »
Ramyrez said: »
This:

Meh, I'm a scrub with just COR as my support geared well. So I'll have to manage with a Ranger set up I guess.

Buff jobs as COR or BRD is really boned in Dawn 2 just cause he constantly wipes buffs. So idealy you'd want a GEO for buffing.
 Asura.Ghanni
By Asura.Ghanni 2015-09-17 08:12:02
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

Lmao.

Oooooof, I need to wake up.
 Valefor.Seranos
user: Seranos
By Valefor.Seranos 2015-09-17 08:14:19
Link | Citer | R

Lmao.

Oooooof, I need to wake up.

This is what you get for asking ^^
By Ramyrez 2015-09-17 08:22:16
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Lenus said: »
So idealy you'd want a GEO for buffing.

This goes for more or less the entire game now.

Corsair and bard are old hat*. A luxury you only need sometimes, and that can normally be handled by a mule.

*Not that I care, I like my old hat, gorramit.

[+]
By Latnemurtsni 2015-09-17 18:25:02
Link | Citer | R

SMN works very well on Dawn II. So COR isn't totally useless on the fight.

Shock Squall does a butt load of damage and stuns Promathia. Did COR GEO BST PLD WHM SMN. I'd imagine dual SMN's or just drop COR for 3 SMN's would make quick work of the fight. Completed VD with this set up.
 Phoenix.Faloun
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Chroph
By Phoenix.Faloun 2015-09-18 03:28:23
Link | Citer | R

Did it duo cor+thf on normal without any issue(idk for D ans VD) ans got 2 dyve trousers and 1 fettering blade on 3 runs.
 Ragnarok.Camlann
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Camlann 2015-09-18 03:33:15
Link | Citer | R

How does SCH look as a sub now that we can voidstorm ourselves?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-18 04:41:33
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Camlann said: »
How does SCH look as a sub now that we can voidstorm ourselves?
It would be decent, but only if there's no other sch or another mage /sch in the party since they could just do it for you. Pretty much same concept as /rdm for Flurry.
If there's no one that can do it for you it's decent for ranged situation in which you only use Leaden and that don't require you to be drg or nin.
 Phoenix.Faloun
user: Chroph
By Phoenix.Faloun 2015-09-18 05:22:56
Link | Citer | R

I'm afraid I can't seem to find my cares about Savage Blade. They must be in my jacket.

Who needs Savage Blade when we just got an awesome ranged option for Evisceration!

With the new sword as main hand, savage blade + last stand become a Nice way to solo light skillchains..
 Phoenix.Capuchin
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2015-09-20 13:16:48
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Phoenix.Faloun said: »
Did it duo cor+thf on normal without any issue(idk for D ans VD) ans got 2 dyve trousers and 1 fettering blade on 3 runs.

On normal?

Man, on Normal avatars have the worst drop rate. On Fenrir you would have seen nothing.
I don't understand why SE has inconsistent rates for the difficulties of the KI.

That being said N is a large difference in difficulty every KI fight compared to D.

I also got my Fettering Blade on N in a fairly small number of runs (1 last night, and had done a couple N previously), so either quite lucky or drop rate isn't too awful. Notable that I also had a THF in my party: we were PLD BLU THF GEO + trusts.

I've also done a couple times on D with PLD NIN healer and not sure what else (no THF).
 Bismarck.Rosalee
By Bismarck.Rosalee 2015-09-20 18:09:16
Link | Citer | R

I see the updates! yay Seha~~~~

But, why bismuth bullet instead of decimating bullet for Last Stand?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-09-20 18:10:03
Link | Citer | R

Missed it, will fix.
 Asura.Ghanni
By Asura.Ghanni 2015-09-20 19:06:13
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Phoenix.Faloun said: »

On normal?

Man, on Normal avatars have the worst drop rate. On Fenrir you would have seen nothing.
I don't understand why SE has inconsistent rates for the difficulties of the KI.

That being said N is a large difference in difficulty every KI fight compared to D.

I also got my Fettering Blade on N in a fairly small number of runs (1 last night, and had done a couple N previously), so either quite lucky or drop rate isn't too awful. Notable that I also had a THF in my party: we were PLD BLU THF GEO + trusts.

I've also done a couple times on D with PLD NIN healer and not sure what else (no THF).

I'm currently at 44 Normal runs with 0 Fettering Blade drops. I've gotten every item except for body and sword Zzzz. I hateeee this fight.
 Bismarck.Rosalee
By Bismarck.Rosalee 2015-09-20 19:57:02
Link | Citer | R

:o Looking at acc+ (not for any good reason lol) feast hose seem to be the best in the legs slot now.
 Sylph.Oraen
Serveur: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-09-20 20:14:42
Link | Citer | R

For melee, they lack any DEX and have a decent amount less ACC than Samnuha or Taeon. And they also have ridiculously low AGI, making them beat handily by pursuer's.
 Asura.Darvamos
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Darvamos 2015-09-20 20:22:04
Link | Citer | R

:o Looking at acc+ (not for any good reason lol) feast hose seem to be the best in the legs slot now.
Yea Samnuha or Taeon win overall acc do to lack of DEX and even Samnuha beat them in the racc depeartment not counting other things. I honestly wish they had add more racc or agi because of the other stats. We get like no good combo pieces on COR for shooting anything that has combo stats tends not to be that great in the end.(Talking visual gear)
 Sylph.Oraen
Serveur: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-09-21 01:37:56
Link | Citer | R

Sorry to derail any discussion, but I had a question concerning GearSwap. I'm using the base GitHub file, and I'm trying to figure out what to add in to make it detect weather/day bonuses for Leade/Wildfire/QD. I'm fairly inept when it comes to GS, so any help would be appreciated. I didn't want to just have my obi be the base piece, as if I'm not receiving storms I'm just hurting myself.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-09-21 06:31:07
Link | Citer | R

So did anyone find that new gun yet? I'm hoping its not Kirin v2 or AV v2 D:
First Page 2 3 ... 90 91 92 ... 156 157 158