¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-05-23 05:32:17
Link | Citer | R

I've gotten a dozen Dusk, 1 Leaf, and 0 Snow from Amphibian Assault.

Also, my 6th slot drop rate is way higher on VD than D.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [188 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2017-11-26 22:53:53
Link | Citer | R

bump :)
By fillerbunny9 2017-11-26 23:54:45
Link | Citer | R

looks to be about the same as last time; cards are rare as hell, Hexed drops from the same spots as last time that I have observed, and you still get a variety of currencies like HMPs and Dynamis singles, HPB (which can come in singles or I have gotten a single Aged Box), and I would assume Alexandrites (in the ~6 runs I have done so far, not a single drop, but that is not a large enough sample size to rule them out). great time to get REMs tales as well as make some pocket change off of currencies or maybe a Hexed -1 if you get lucky. additionally, with the SMN bandwagon in full effect, you might make some gil off any -orb +2s from Alluvion Skirmish, which also drop here.

edit: additionally, Empyrean 109 Reforge items continue to drop here (Abyssea boss drops) as I have gotten a Kukulkan Fang and Dragua Scale so far.
 Asura.Biglovin
Serveur: Asura
user: Monko
By Asura.Biglovin 2017-11-27 02:00:44
Link | Citer | R

fillerbunny9 said: »
looks to be about the same as last time; cards are rare as hell, Hexed drops from the same spots as last time that I have observed, and you still get a variety of currencies like HMPs and Dynamis singles, HPB (which can come in singles or I have gotten a single Aged Box), and I would assume Alexandrites (in the ~6 runs I have done so far, not a single drop, but that is not a large enough sample size to rule them out). great time to get REMs tales as well as make some pocket change off of currencies or maybe a Hexed -1 if you get lucky. additionally, with the SMN bandwagon in full effect, you might make some gil off any -orb +2s from Alluvion Skirmish, which also drop here.

edit: additionally, Empyrean 109 Reforge items continue to drop here (Abyssea boss drops) as I have gotten a Kukulkan Fang and Dragua Scale so far.

Got an M. Silverpiece today as well so not just singles.
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2017-11-28 10:28:58
Link | Citer | R

So Sandy drops low lvl adhemar for me and bastok mage stuffs ... i also keep getting same drops from same NMs so it seems, like NQ and HQ bonnet of same Orc, Robes from same Quadav NM. Anyway, in uh 40 orbs? i got 18 different Abyssea Emp weapon mats like Bria Helmets/Carabosse Gem/Lanterns etc. not a single aby mat x 2 all came single drop -_-;

3 x 100's
3 x Alex Pouch
3 x HMP Pouch
1 x bonnet -1
1 x mage pants -1
4 x job cards DRK PUP BST WAR

***ton of NQ cursed gear
alot of cases/boxes/singles of all currency kinds, alex,plutons,HPBs,HeavyMetals...

Fun if you like suprise stuff, not so funny if you dont have a mule to hold all the *** ;/

fillerbunny9 said: »
great time to get REMs tales

Yeah i dont need chapters for 3 chars anymore, forever, not even if they implent another 22 jobs.
By fillerbunny9 2017-11-28 11:03:18
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Zuidar said: »
Edit: Hexed gear NQ and -1 and their matching abjurations are possible but rare drops from mobs in the fights

Divine Punishers II: Lenitive
Dismemberment Brigade II : transitory
Grimshell Shocktroopers II : foreboding
Legion XI Comitatensis II: Supernal
Brothers D'Aurphe II : Corvine

it follows the same pattern as last time.
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2017-11-30 00:06:59
Link | Citer | R

80 Orbs later:

-1 jacket
-1 bonnet
-1 domaru

yay.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2018-01-01 12:14:39
Link | Citer | R

Bump, it's live again.

Doing Dismemberment Brigade and some orcs are dropping absolutely nothing (BLM and MNK), has it always been like that? I've only ever spammed Legion XI Comitatensis and the anticans have always dropped chapters at the very least.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-01-01 12:18:22
Link | Citer | R

Depending on the BC;

Some mobs drop and some do not
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2018-01-01 12:21:06
Link | Citer | R

Ok cool, didn't know if that was normal, first time spamming this one.
By clearlyamule 2018-01-01 12:26:10
Link | Citer | R

It's always been like that. It's to help equalize drops or something.

Basically 4 will have full amount of guaranteed dropslots (5 iirc but don't quote me) if there are more mobs they wont have any guaranteed slots but they can still get the extra slot. Which ones drop and don't seem somewhat random
 Lakshmi.Reddwarf
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Reddwarf
By Lakshmi.Reddwarf 2018-01-01 15:17:01
Link | Citer | R

most of the time, if you get a 5th and or 6th drop, its usually an Abjuration.

edit: just did Horlais Peak, got drops from all 6 NMs, the extra 2 drop was Trans. ABJ and a Hexed Wristband
By clearlyamule 2018-01-01 15:33:36
Link | Citer | R

Extra drop slot is abj or the cursed item itself. I think each slot was somewhat mapped out last time somewhere
 Valefor.Kriz
Serveur: Valefor
user: Kriz
By Valefor.Kriz 2018-01-01 18:37:12
Link | Citer | R

I mapped out the drops over at the BG wiki at https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Macrocosmic_Orb_Event - if there's anything wrong feel free to edit it. I ran a lot of Divine Punishers last time to get Lenitive abjs for the lulz.

Since most BCNMs are 4 mobs vs 6, sometimes the 6 mob versions have no drops from the extras (excepting for the additional sixth slot).
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Serveur: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2018-01-02 08:04:34
Link | Citer | R

anyone know if th affects drops or is it just difficulty
By Pantafernando 2018-01-02 09:17:55
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Kriz said: »
I mapped out the drops over at the BG wiki at https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Macrocosmic_Orb_Event - if there's anything wrong feel free to edit it. I ran a lot of Divine Punishers last time to get Lenitive abjs for the lulz.

Since most BCNMs are 4 mobs vs 6, sometimes the 6 mob versions have no drops from the extras (excepting for the additional sixth slot).

In the given link it says difficult doesnt affect drop rate. Does it means VE/VD have the same possibiliy for any item in a slot or that either VE/VD have the same drop slots probability?
 Valefor.Kriz
Serveur: Valefor
user: Kriz
By Valefor.Kriz 2018-01-02 09:53:44
Link | Citer | R

As the five slots always drop in 4 mob BCNMs, the only thing that changes is what type of drop happens for said slot, I'd believe that it falls into the Pixie Earring/Dring logic of not being effected by TH or difficulty.

That sixth slot could be influenced by TH (as it can happen by itself by itself on 6 mob BCNMs or as a sixth slot on normal drops), but Hexed/-1/Abjs have been seen and reported across the difficulties.

The VE-VD distinction effects the end treasure chest results- most noticeably the number of Rem's Tales dropped to the personal pool. That's pretty unimportant for this campaign.

I do Difficult (on THF) just to get Pluton/Boulder/Beitetsu as a standard drop (which is only for D/VD) and to maximize the chance of that sixth drop. But I suspect it'd be much easier and safer to just spam VE-N.

Edit: I'll probably spam these before the campaign ends again, so I'll try to track rates with respect to inter-slot results and TH/Difficulty. I can tell you don't do it for the Job Cards. After doing a boatload of Divine Punishers I got two out of probably 100 slot 2 kills.
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-02 10:41:47
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Kriz said: »
As the five slots always drop in 4 mob BCNMs, the only thing that changes is what type of drop happens for said slot, I'd believe that it falls into the Pixie Earring/Dring logic of not being effected by TH or difficulty.

That sixth slot could be influenced by TH (as it can happen by itself by itself on 6 mob BCNMs or as a sixth slot on normal drops), but Hexed/-1/Abjs have been seen and reported across the difficulties.

The VE-VD distinction effects the end treasure chest results- most noticeably the number of Rem's Tales dropped to the personal pool. That's pretty unimportant for this campaign.

I do Difficult (on THF) just to get Pluton/Boulder/Beitetsu as a standard drop (which is only for D/VD) and to maximize the chance of that sixth drop. But I suspect it'd be much easier and safer to just spam VE-N.

Edit: I'll probably spam these before the campaign ends again, so I'll try to track rates with respect to inter-slot results and TH/Difficulty. I can tell you don't do it for the Job Cards. After doing a boatload of Divine Punishers I got two out of probably 100 slot 2 kills.

I agree with all of this. I noticed when I spammed orcs I got heavy metal pouches no matter difficulty. Out of the 10 I did though half were D half were VD. Ironically I got more pouches off D then VD and VD drops were kind of shitty. No THF also.
By Elazar1 2018-01-02 10:47:50
Link | Citer | R

In do kindred spirits 2 on thf on V/D all the time, treasure hunter does nothing for it, I only do V/D because I want the extra 2 drops at the end, and maybe adds all of 40 secs to the fight to get a rem upgrade items/cases/boxes.
By clearlyamule 2018-01-02 11:47:32
Link | Citer | R

Haven't done it this time but got extra slot fairly often (at least in terms of runs not so often I guess if you consider 6 mobs per run) last time on D/VD with Th... but would be abjuration most the time
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-02 12:19:34
Link | Citer | R

Elazar1 said: »
In do kindred spirits 2 on thf on V/D all the time, treasure hunter does nothing for it, I only do V/D because I want the extra 2 drops at the end, and maybe adds all of 40 secs to the fight to get a rem upgrade items/cases/boxes.
Yeah last night I got invited on thf. I was like y thf?
 Asura.Cloudblade
By Asura.Cloudblade 2018-01-02 16:07:23
Link | Citer | R

In my experience the difficulty has shown a direct correlation to the number of enemies that actually drop items, at least in the 6 enemy fights. On VD I almost always get 5-6 of them to drop items while on VE I have done runs where only 3 drop items. It might be different on the ones with fewer enemies.
By clearlyamule 2018-01-02 16:13:17
Link | Citer | R

On the ones with 6 guys outside of the extra drop slot which isn't that common even on VD never had more than 4 drop items and never ever seen 6.

Might be thinking the other bcnm campaign that drops kupons galore

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Baconchips
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Baconchips 2018-01-02 19:50:45
Link | Citer | R

Is it better to farm this for HMP pouches or stick to VW campaign?
By hobo 2018-01-02 19:56:28
Link | Citer | R

If you want straight pouches VW. Pouches is just a nice addition to this, something to do instead of murdering your eyes on the thousand Quilins.
By grumpette 2018-01-02 20:50:58
Link | Citer | R

Maybe I just got super lucky, I tried Dismemberment Brigade on D with a RUN friend and me on master THF. I am 2/2 for hexed kecks -1. The last round, I got an NQ hexed bonnet, an aged box of bayld, 1 of the hexed kecks -1. I'm not doing fast kills, but trying to proc at least th 11 before killing each mob.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7