Reisenjima T4s
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47
 Asura.Echandra
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2017-05-04 23:22:00
Link | Citer | R

hmm May 4. That thing in the corner people keep hitting that used to be a horse? It's dead jim. On with eternal struggle to be the one who is "right" and everyone else is wrong?

I'm not even sure if this is the T4 thread or a summoner thread anymore. I have to say my real issue with SMN is all the avatars blocking well...everything.

Zone in to Reis? Can't get to goblin b/c 40 ramuhs and garuda are there. Need a canteen? Don't trip over carby. Want to turn in some hard earned stones? Can't get to Oseem because of all the summoners trying to /random augment. While my mule thanks you for your patronage, I shake my fist at you.

I'm more interested in seeing how many stick it out after this supposed end of times and actually figure out how to do more with summoner beyond 30 seconds. Hastega II (NOT ONE FFS) <yes please>
[+]
 Sylph.Ice
Serveur: Sylph
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2017-05-04 23:27:16
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
Siren.Sandraa said: »
For the health of your main game if a exploit is discovered is necessary a fix.

In my opinion

Melee-Zergs should remain at ILV135 content as max, zergs take a ***-ton of gear, Skills and devotion but killing the TOP-BOSSES in less than 60 seconds is not "FUN".

The only way of beat content ILV150 + should be with Rangers, Mages and pet jobs but..... taking 15 or 20 mins of a intense fight, dealing with adds, game mechs, phases changes.

People are pissed with this SMN exploit because: In a Mele-Zerg at least you need 2 billions gil sets, you need expose yourself, you need parse HIGH and you have massive competition for the DD-SLOTs in your ally.

1.-SMN do you have competition in the PARSE or DD SLOTS?
2.-SMN do you put yourself in RISK dealing high amount of damage?
3.-SMN your set is worth of 2 billions and you need play best slot item between 4 ultimate weapons?

Is total acceptable have your Mele-Job for Zergs and Burns under ILV135 and your ILV150 job SMN, BLM, RNG etc.

The rules of ANY-GAME is puting yourself in a minor disavantaje to have a rewarding feeling after of win. Break this rule and the game will stop of being fun.

You *** wut m8
[+]
 Asura.Selindrile
By Asura.Selindrile 2017-05-04 23:28:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Saevel said: »
And problem solved.
Personal attacks only go so far.

Hell our last OU was solid proof. Between 14 and 24% I pull back for full rebuffs and during that time absolutely nothing is happening to OU and he's still cycling TP Move -> Spell -> TP Move just as fast as when I'm hitting him.

This is categorically untrue (though perhaps he only has regain at certain days of the week?) I've more than once been the only surviving melee on Blu and back-tanked him while the RUN was recovering hp and he used very few TP moves while I was Occultation tanking him.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Inx
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Inxmonk
By Ragnarok.Inx 2017-05-05 05:33:36
Link | Citer | R

Please 10th come fast so this witch hunt can end and smns stop doing 2M dmg during conduit : D

I'm just hoping nothing happens for the comedy value of watching the same people lose their sh!t over this for another month.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-05-05 06:55:27
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Ice said: »
Siren.Sandraa said: »
For the health of your main game if a exploit is discovered is necessary a fix.

In my opinion

Melee-Zergs should remain at ILV135 content as max, zergs take a ***-ton of gear, Skills and devotion but killing the TOP-BOSSES in less than 60 seconds is not "FUN".

The only way of beat content ILV150 + should be with Rangers, Mages and pet jobs but..... taking 15 or 20 mins of a intense fight, dealing with adds, game mechs, phases changes.

People are pissed with this SMN exploit because: In a Mele-Zerg at least you need 2 billions gil sets, you need expose yourself, you need parse HIGH and you have massive competition for the DD-SLOTs in your ally.

1.-SMN do you have competition in the PARSE or DD SLOTS?
2.-SMN do you put yourself in RISK dealing high amount of damage?
3.-SMN your set is worth of 2 billions and you need play best slot item between 4 ultimate weapons?

Is total acceptable have your Mele-Job for Zergs and Burns under ILV135 and your ILV150 job SMN, BLM, RNG etc.

The rules of ANY-GAME is puting yourself in a minor disavantaje to have a rewarding feeling after of win. Break this rule and the game will stop of being fun.

You *** wut m8

You quoted his post with my name on top but yea, i loled too when i saw his post hence my answer lol
[+]
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2017-05-05 08:57:08
Link | Citer | R

If they don't do anything to SMN or even buff SMN even further next patch... Then..

This is why buffing SMN over the last 3 years in almost every monthly/periodic patch doesn't work well with their spaghetti code.. They should of learned this by now from other job/class issues and imbalances.. but nah this is SE, we have to ride their roller coaster...Thats the joy of this culture that we all signed up for. ^_^

Lets all embrace what they break next..lol
By Blazed1979 2017-05-05 09:21:00
Link | Citer | R

Sandra said: »
[+]
 Sylph.Gobbo
user: Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2017-05-05 09:23:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Echandra said: »
I'm not even sure if this is the T4 thread or a summoner thread anymore. I have to say my real issue with SMN is all the avatars blocking well...everything.

/ignorepet on

Now all of those issues are gone!
By Blazed1979 2017-05-05 09:25:19
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Gobbo said: »
is all the avatars blocking well...everything.
DRG's pets are the worst. I had to suffer that ***blocking my view and access to mobs for years before /ignorepet was introduced. I think the real reason DRGs were outcasted is because many felt the same way.
Annoying *** rat with wings, gtfo out of my screen!
[+]
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-05-05 11:38:29
Link | Citer | R

Wow, so ur saying almost like an actual strategy? genius.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2017-05-05 11:41:05
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Caiir said: »
Wow, so ur saying almost like an actual strategy? genius.

Coordinating 3 cor mules to do one ja after the other is hardly strategy. They don't even need to be geared.
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-05-05 11:56:37
Link | Citer | R

yea actually i was just making fun of you because you have absolutely no idea what changes if any are happening and you're already devising your new Astral Conduit burn. it's cute :)
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-05-05 11:57:13
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said: »
DRG's pets are the worst.
Hey, screw you buddy.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2017-05-05 12:19:48
Link | Citer | R

yea actually i was just making fun of you because you have absolutely no idea what changes if any are happening and you're already devising your new Astral Conduit burn. it's cute :)

It isn't hard to do a couple seconds of math.
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-05-05 12:28:37
Link | Citer | R

I, too, am a fan of mathing the unknown.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2017-05-05 12:33:06
Link | Citer | R

It isn't unknown. We can take down t4s like thia right now.
By clearlyamule 2017-05-05 12:35:14
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said: »
DRG's pets are the worst. I had to suffer that ***blocking my view and access to mobs for years before /ignorepet was introduced. I think the real reason DRGs were outcasted is because many felt the same way.
Annoying *** rat with wings, gtfo out of my screen!
This was of course the real reason for the change to the 2hr. Someone got so mad they said they were going to eat the chicken and bam new 2hr born
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-05-05 12:36:46
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Frod said: »

You can kill t4s in a lot of ways... but under 1 minute I am somewhat dubious. More hp from more characters and less bps sounds more like a normal fight length just using smn dds
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-05-05 12:37:41
Link | Citer | R

Honestly, it is irrelevant how you can take them down right now when you have absolutely no idea what the changes may be. Why is that so difficult to comprehend? Why are speculating what your post-nerf AC strategy will be? It's nonsensical.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2017-05-05 12:38:04
Link | Citer | R

For the record, I never intended the derail the thread into a SMN nerf-war.

Honest.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2017-05-05 12:43:59
Link | Citer | R

clearlyamule said: »

You can kill t4s in a lot of ways... but under 1 minute I am somewhat dubious. More hp from more characters and less bps sounds more like a normal fight length just using smn dds

Stacking abilities this way won't significantly increase the fight length compared to conduit.
 Leviathan.Stamos
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2017-05-05 12:58:20
Link | Citer | R

They're going to buff Automaton damage. Just wait
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2017-05-05 13:06:19
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Stamos said: »
The nerfs to rdm will continue until morale improves.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2017-05-05 13:08:22
Link | Citer | R

Coordinating 3 cor mules to do one ja after the other is hardly strategy. They don't even need to be geared.

I must've missed the twenty pages of people begging for afk COR rolls to get nerfed. I wonder why~
 Sylph.Gobbo
user: Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2017-05-05 13:10:22
Link | Citer | R

I want them to speed up Atomos's animation so we could transfer more buffs we gave to Fu/Ou to our DDs/Mages much faster for more hilarious setups they shouldn't ever have: like Afflatus Solace SCHs and RDMs, Composure Embolden Embravas, or 13min Temper IIs on actual DD jobs! :D
 Leviathan.Stamos
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2017-05-05 13:12:22
Link | Citer | R

Tramp is ready
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2017-05-05 13:23:20
Link | Citer | R

The nerfs to rdm will continue until morale improves.

My rdm is nerfed every time im asked to come sch in omen...
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47