Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-05 12:13:52
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
I wonder if the evangelicals will vote for trump now in a weird attempt to prompt the second coming.

I wonder how many of those evangelicals will forfeit themselves to the Holy War that they and Islamic radicals are pining away for.

Two birds, one stone.

So I just got off the horn with God. He asked about my kids, talked about the municipal nightmare that is the celestial highway system and confirmed that indeed, all dogs go to heaven.

Also, he told me keep being a salesman at my regional paper firm. Plenty of younger, firmer folk ready to fight those scary ISIS guys. I'm more of a supporting unit anyway.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-05-05 12:19:27
Link | Citer | R

Trump should build a wall around FFXI Random Thought thread keep the anime in one section !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-05-05 12:22:00
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
I wonder if the evangelicals will vote for trump now in a weird attempt to prompt the second coming.

I wonder how many of those evangelicals will forfeit themselves to the Holy War that they and Islamic radicals are pining away for.

Two birds, one stone.

So I just got off the horn with God. He asked about my kids, talked about the municipal nightmare that is the celestial highway system and confirmed that indeed, all dogs go to heaven.

Also, he told me keep being a salesman at my regional paper firm. Plenty of younger, firmer folk ready to fight those scary ISIS guys. I'm more of a supporting unit anyway.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-05 12:32:27
Link | Citer | R

When the Rapture finally happens, maybe finally real estate prices will level out.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-05 12:40:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Nah, I'm aware. Less jobs means higher competition. Higher competition means people are willing to accept lower wages to secure the job.
And you think that's acceptable?

You do realize that, with Clinton in charge, that will continue to be the norm, right?
I enjoy people putting words in my mouth. Understanding and acknowledging that something exists doesn't mean I support it. I acknowledge republicans exist, but I sure as *** don't support them.

But the only way you're going to bring those companies back is by allowing them free reign, so they can "afford" to pay for US labor. Like, industrial revolution free reign. We can start paying everyone menial wages, offer no benefits or safety standards. This is basically what makes those offshore factories so lucrative.

If you think that's preferable, you have a mental issue you really need to get checked out.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-05 12:46:19
Link | Citer | R

Altimaomega said: »
From my observations over the past few months the only hate and fear mongering going on is coming directly from the left and Hillary is chomping at the bit to take the lead on it.
Oh, I wasn't aware Hillary was calling most Mexicans drug dealing rapists. Or accusing most Muslims of supporting ISIS and bringing up the topic of re-opening concentrationinternment camps just to be on the safe side.

Do you have any sources of her saying any of this?

Also, carpet bombing the middle east is a fantastic strategy. Why takes shots at very specific locations? Scorched earth, ***.

*** yeah, Trump.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-05-05 12:56:43
Link | Citer | R

Oh, I wasn't aware Hillary was calling most Mexicans drug dealing rapists. Or accusing most Muslims of supporting ISIS and bringing up the topic of re-opening concentrationinternment camps just to be on the safe side.

There isn't even a source of Trump saying all of this. What he actually said wasn't that much better though, which brings me back to the point I keep coming back to:

Why must everyone resort to hyperbole when referring to Trump? Quoting him verbatim would be plenty enough.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-05-05 12:56:46
Link | Citer | R

I'm a Mexican Muslim and I find the above
Altimaomega said: »
From my observations over the past few months the only hate and fear mongering going on is coming directly from the left and Hillary is chomping at the bit to take the lead on it.

Also, carpet bombing the middle east is a fantastic strategy. Why takes shots at very specific locations? Scorched earth, ***.

*** yeah, Trump.

I'm a Mexican Muslim and I find this offensive !
By fonewear 2016-05-05 13:00:07
Link | Citer | R

The actual quote if you must know was this:

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best," he said. "They're sending people that have lots of problems...they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/election-2016-donald-trump-defends-calling-mexican-immigrants-rapists/
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-05 13:01:02
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

There isn't even a source of Trump saying all of this. What he actually said wasn't that much better though, which brings me back to the point I keep coming back to:

Why must everyone resort to hyperbole when referring to Trump? Quoting him verbatim would be plenty enough.

Trump came onto the political scene by stoking the fires of the very racist birther movement. You know, when we couldn't accept that Obama was an American citizen.

I rest my case.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-05-05 13:02:25
Link | Citer | R

Trump came onto the political scene by stoking the fires of the very racist birther movement. You know, when we couldn't accept that Obama was an American citizen.

I rest my case.

That... has nothing to do with anything I just said.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-05-05 13:04:30
Link | Citer | R

I rest my case.

By fonewear 2016-05-05 13:06:58
Link | Citer | R

Edit damn it wrong thread !
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-05-05 13:08:21
Link | Citer | R

What he actually said wasn't that much better though,
which makes it not hyperbole.
By fonewear 2016-05-05 13:08:26
Link | Citer | R

Speaking of things sorta related to (but not) trump why don't we have an Edit button. Is that beyond FFXIAH technical limits ?

We scared that someone will make a mistake then I don't know have to edit it !
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-05 13:09:30
Link | Citer | R

That... has nothing to do with anything I just said.

lol

well then you should go ahead and vote trump.

Bababooey Bababooey Bababooey
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-05 13:14:04
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Speaking of things sorta related to (but not) trump why don't we have an Edit button. Is that beyond FFXIAH technical limits ?

We scared that someone will make a mistake then I don't know have to edit it !

obama took it away from us like one of those giant lolipops from a helpless child

trump promises to make ffxiah great again and return our edit ability
[+]
By fonewear 2016-05-05 13:14:32
Link | Citer | R

I've already witnessed my neighbors with Trump signs the movement is spreading. Before you know it every Tom *** and Jane will be on the Trump train to victory !

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-05 13:16:32
Link | Citer | R

THANKS OBAMA!!!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-05 13:24:33
Link | Citer | R

In a discussion with Bill O'Reilly:

Quote:
DONALD TRUMP: Bill, I grew up with Wall Street geniuses. What they do in terms of fraud and how they change documents and I will tell you something. If you notice those dates were three days later. Here is what I ask people. Who puts announcements? Here are two poor people, a man and a woman with no money, they have a baby. There's announcements in the newspaper?

O'REILLY: The grandparents did it.

TRUMP: Excuse me. The grandparents. Nelson Rockefeller doesn't put announcements.

O'REILLY: Sure, there are birth announcements all the time.

TRUMP: I have never seen one.

O'REILLY: Really? They are common.

TRUMP: I've never seen one.

O'REILLY: But why is this important to you?

TRUMP: Because if you are going to be president of the United States you have to be born in this country. And there is a doubt as to whether or not he was born…

O'REILLY: Oh come on. Do you really feel this about him?

TRUMP: You know, I started off by saying -- and I always do and I did on the "The View." I'm a very smart guy. I went to the best college. I had good marks. I was a very smart guy, good student and all that stuff. Because what they do to the birthers, which is a term I hate because a lot of these birthers are just really quality people that just want the truth. What they do to the birthers is unbelievable to a point where people are afraid to talk about this subject. They are afraid to confront you or anybody about this subject.

O'REILLY: Do you think it's an important subject?

TRUMP: Listen, I have a birth certificate. I have my birth certificate. And in fact, they said the one I gave yesterday wasn't good enough. So I actually got the one from the Health Department, which is the perfect one. Because they were saying the one I gave yesterday wasn't good enough, so I got the other. People have birth certificates. He doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim. I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that. Or he may not have one. But I will tell you this. If he wasn't born in this country, it's one of the great scams of all time.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Deces
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2016-05-05 13:25:55
Link | Citer | R

TRIGGER ALERT - Hillary Clinton Lying for 12 minutes
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-05 13:26:18
Link | Citer | R

Trump apparently doesn't know people can put announcements in a paper, that there is 'doubt' about Obama's parentage and birthers are quality people. Obama might be a Muslim, I dunno, he doesn't have a birth certificate.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Deces
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2016-05-05 13:28:52
Link | Citer | R

You liberals are shamelessly disgusting.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-05 13:31:37
Link | Citer | R

You finished or are we done?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-05-05 13:33:23
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
What he actually said wasn't that much better though,
which makes it not hyperbole.

Oh please, you're not that blind. Comparing what Trump said (that many of the people Mexico sends over here are drug dealers and rapists) vs. what Raenil said that he said (that most Mexicans are drug dealing rapists) makes it clear why it was hyperbole.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-05 13:37:00
Link | Citer | R

Sorry, I should have said he's calling most poor Mexicans drug dealing rapists.

My bad, everyone.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-05 13:37:28
Link | Citer | R

You finished

phrasing! boom

as a gentleman you should never have to ask that question!
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-05-05 13:38:32
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
Even I had forgotten how *** terrible this was.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-05 13:39:03
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Deces said: »
You liberals are shamelessly disgusting.

she's not with us!

-the rest of humanity
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 81 82 83 ... 216 217 218