users online
Forum » Windower » General » Organizer!
Organizer!
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-05-23 12:44:08
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Speedyjim said: »
I already stuff Wardrobe/2 with my All Jobs items, or armour/weapons for SCH and BLU.

Will //gs org work as it did before it got borked?

Yes. This is why I chose to use a new command for the change.
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2016-05-23 13:19:47
Link | Citer | R

Excellent, thank you very much.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2016-05-23 13:50:47
Link | Citer | R

hmmmmm,

seems to be ignoring some items for me. Thought it was augment only items but some accessories aren't transferring from safe and what not. I'll keep playing with this. Just wanted to see if anyone experiencing as well.

edit:
also,
after //gs org, it starts with 'organizer: starting loadout!' but it never does the last finish txt say found xxx missing xxx
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-05-23 14:23:05
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
hmmmmm,

seems to be ignoring some items for me. Thought it was augment only items but some accessories aren't transferring from safe and what not. I'll keep playing with this. Just wanted to see if anyone experiencing as well.

edit:
also,
after //gs org, it starts with 'organizer: starting loadout!' but it never does the last finish txt say found xxx missing xxx

You're getting loadout from 'gs org'?

Grab the organizer-lib file again. I pushed up a version where the commands were flipped when I was testing things.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2016-05-23 14:32:04
Link | Citer | R

yea, i generally always use //gs org to obtain my loadout

Sounds good, will continue playing around with it. Thanks :D
 Shiva.Zykei
Serveur: Shiva
user: Zykei
By Shiva.Zykei 2016-05-23 16:31:58
Link | Citer | R

Hmmm It's not fetching my gear now with //gs org.

I've grabbed all 3 files and now when I //gs org it said 0 items matched and 0 items missing but nothing in my inventory moved :(

Anyone else getting this?
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2016-05-23 19:24:15
Link | Citer | R

Wardrobe2 will freeze now, but doesn't respond to org commands.

If I freeze wardrobe2, then take 1 item out of it, then //org o wardrobe2 PLD.lua, then it shoves the item taken from wardrobe2 into safe.

It also won't remove items place into wardrobe2 after the freeze.

Haven't tried the //gs commands yet.

EDIT:Ok, this was just me being Derpy. I didn't add wardrobe2 to the settings file. Once I did it started moving items to wardrobe2. And it will pull items that should go in inventory out of wardrobe2.

but, there's still an issue. Still won't pull items that shouldn't be in wardrobe2 out. Which makes changing jobs kinda hard when it won't pull the old job's gear out.
By Selindrile 2016-05-23 20:31:33
Link | Citer | R

Yeah also complete fail here, far as I can tell it's not moving anything, creating new files but not really moving any gear when I gs org or gs loadout or org o or anything.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-05-23 20:37:06
Link | Citer | R

Okay. There's some options to generate more debugging information, I'll document that in a little bit after I see if I can reproduce some of this.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
Serveur: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-05-30 09:09:50
Link | Citer | R

Did you guys find out the source of that bug?
May I help someway with additional debugging?
Is there anything else I can do to provide help?
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2016-05-31 09:17:49
Link | Citer | R

I guess nope, I can't do anything useful :x
 Phoenix.Keido
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Keido
By Phoenix.Keido 2016-06-01 14:48:20
Link | Citer | R

Any updates? Thank you for Organizer!
[+]
 Phoenix.Keido
By Phoenix.Keido 2016-06-04 13:08:35
Link | Citer | R

So did something Happen to Rooks? Vacation?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2016-06-04 13:24:04
Link | Citer | R

He goggled hao 2 maek babby
[+]
 Phoenix.Keido
By Phoenix.Keido 2016-06-04 13:32:11
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
He goggled hao 2 maek babby

Ah ha!
By Lorax 2016-06-07 13:48:33
Link | Citer | R

Anybody havee a copy of the .lua files before Rooks changed em..this 0 out of 0 business is killing me, unless im doing something wrong
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2016-06-09 05:20:45
Link | Citer | R

Any news on this?
I don't wanna sound mean, since this is after all something completely free that we're getting, but at the same time it hasn't been updated for over 2 months (since the beginning of april).

If Rooks is rightfully busy with his private life, maybe someone else can take over and/or help him testing stuff and releasing a fix to this very helpful addon?

Maybe there's a paypal address we can use for small contributions as a way to say "thank you!" or something like that?
 Ragnarok.Flippant
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2016-06-09 17:33:14
Link | Citer | R

I've never used Organizer, but I can look into it. Depending on how well someone can explain and help me reproduce the issue(s) (ideally involving as little gear as possible), the quicker it would be.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Flippant
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2016-06-09 18:46:51
Link | Citer | R

Well the first issue is just a matter of changing line 114 of gearswap/libs/organizer-lib.lua to
Code
windower.send_command('wait 0.5;org o organizer-lib-file')

Should fix the issue of //gs org not working at all, but you'll have to let me know if there's still any issue, because I didn't test it very thoroughly.

I know from Martel there is a problem with the non-GS method in regards to pulling items out of wardrobe2, so I'll look into that later, but were people having any issues when using the new command, //gs loadout?
[+]
By Lorax 2016-06-09 21:59:46
Link | Citer | R

No shade on rooks or anything I mean if he has personal stuff going on I get it, I was just in panic mode because I got the new version of Organizer I guess and I got the whole 0/0 thing. My only issue atm though is that its not pulling all of my gear when I do a //gs validate I'm missing 25 items. Ive checked to make sure none of the gear was in the wrong inventory places etc etc. Weird thing is though it only happens to my blu all my other jobs are fine. Idk if its the lua itself or something else causing the issue. As far as loadout goes I havent given it a shot tbh...it seems pretty dope but I only play like 3 jobs atm and dabble is a few more that don't take up more space that my Safe 2,Sack,and Case lol.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-06-09 22:24:50
Link | Citer | R

Hi.

Sorry I haven't been around; work is killing me, and I don't know when it's going to let up. The toddler is actually the least of my problems, as he actually goes to bed eventually.

Re: loadout, it was a way to try and incorporate both wardrobes (and pack them full). Basically no one reported it working, so I assume I got lucky with the circumstances of my inventory (and haven't had time to really test it). If someone wants to implement it differently, be my guest; what's there was an attempt to try and not rewrite the core of the addon and get something functional out the door in a couple of hours.

If someone wants to send me patches for this, I will happily review and merge them, but I have functionally zero time right now (and haven't even logged in for a couple of weeks).
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2016-06-10 01:36:10
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Flippant said: »
I've never used Organizer, but I can look into it. Depending on how well someone can explain and help me reproduce the issue(s) (ideally involving as little gear as possible), the quicker it would be.
I'm using the live version with the //gs o command.
The way I use Organizer is similar to GearCollector.

That is: Organizer has only a certain amount of repositories he can TAKE items from, and another certain amount of repositories he can MOVE items to.
With this in mind, whenever I use //gs o Organizer removes from my inventory the items that are unnecessary for the currently loaded Lua, and takes the items that are instead necessary (the ones he can take, according to the list of repositories he is allowed to take items from)

With this in mind the problems I've been getting since the beginning of april are two:

1) When Organizer is "done" he will report how many items he took/moved and how many items he couldn't get. He will consider items in Wardrobe 2 as items he couldn't get and report them in the final numbers (this is not an issue at all, more like a small thing that needs fixing but in practice it produces no real problem for the users)

2) On some of my Luas, Organizer will be unable to get all of the items, even if he's perfectly allowed to get them, he just won't.
Like for example on my GEO lua I end up with 10-15 items that I have to gather myself, looking for them with //gs validate and //find, because organizer will refuse to get them.

The strange thing about problem 2 is that:
1) It doesn't happen on all of my Luas. I have no clue what the difference is here and why with some Luas it works perfectly and with others I have this issue.
2) The list and NUMBER of the items that aren't being taken by Organizer has some similarities (for instance Calamitous Earring and Amalric Gages are ALWAYS there on GEO for me) but it's never exactely the same.

I have no clue how to fix this because I don't get an error referring to a specific lua line.
If someone has a clue on some tests I can do to provide useful data I will be glad to do them. Been asking that for the past 2+ months but nobody ever came up with an idea.
By Blazed1979 2016-06-10 06:17:39
Link | Citer | R

I recently started using GS, and today loaded Organizer and got it to work after a few mins. Its working like a charm.

I noticed in the original post by Rooks there's a disclaimer for item_delay where he says "in case you're worried about detection".

Does that mean SE can detect this?

It took Organizer less than a second to switch out my entire 80/80 inventory from DRK snapshot to Blu snapshot.
Kinda freaked me out when I saw how fast it was. I expected it to be fast, but like maybe 10-20 seconds fast, not Instant.

Its got me worried.
 Phoenix.Tasya
user: aeneacat
By Phoenix.Tasya 2016-06-10 12:29:40
Link | Citer | R

I was able to figure out what at least one of the problems with loadout was, but I'm not clever enough with the fundamentals of Organizer to actually fix it. I'm hoping one of you has a better understanding and can do something with the debug.

Basically, because //gs loadout is trying to clean wardrobe and wardrobe2 in the same way it used to clean inventory, the item_tab:transfer method will now be called with wardrobe/wardrobe2 as the origin and a safe/safe2/etc bag as dest_bag. This triggers the "if not (target_bag_id == 0 or parent_bag_id == 0)" error checking condition and the move doesn't happen, which leads to things not being where they're expected to be, bags filling up to capacity when Org thinks they shouldn't be full, and the loadout failing.

I assume there's no way to construct a packet that directly moves an item from wardrobe to safe, for example, and the solution has to be to use inventory as "staging", moving the item in 2 steps. I tried writing something that would do this, but quickly realized I was out of my depth.
[+]
 Odin.Colway
Serveur: Odin
user: colway
By Odin.Colway 2016-06-12 20:26:19
Link | Citer | R

is the organizer lib for gearswap broken at the moment? I keep getting message

"Got 0 item(s), and failed getting 0 item(s)."

It happally dumps a load of stuff (kinda random what it dumps) but doesnt pull anything out.
By Potobato 2016-06-13 18:24:18
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Colway said: »
is the organizer lib for gearswap broken at the moment? I keep getting message

"Got 0 item(s), and failed getting 0 item(s)."

It happally dumps a load of stuff (kinda random what it dumps) but doesnt pull anything out.

Do this
Ragnarok.Flippant said: »
Well the first issue is just a matter of changing line 114 of gearswap/libs/organizer-lib.lua to
Code
windower.send_command('wait 0.5;org o organizer-lib-file')

Should fix the issue of //gs org not working at all, but you'll have to let me know if there's still any issue, because I didn't test it very thoroughly.

I know from Martel there is a problem with the non-GS method in regards to pulling items out of wardrobe2, so I'll look into that later, but were people having any issues when using the new command, //gs loadout?

orginial has this

windower.send_command('wait 0.5;org o organizer-lib-file-v2')
 Odin.Colway
By Odin.Colway 2016-06-13 21:14:32
Link | Citer | R

I downloaded the latest lib, before you replied, and that line is on line 99 and is correct, it doesnt have the V2. But it still doesnt work on my blue.
By Potobato 2016-06-14 07:09:15
Link | Citer | R

That is the old version go back one page in this forum and see Rooks' post and use those links. Then make adjustment to line 114.
 Odin.Colway
By Odin.Colway 2016-06-15 14:56:26
Link | Citer | R

Potobato said: »
That is the old version go back one page in this forum and see Rooks' post and use those links. Then make adjustment to line 114.

ok i got organizer to dump everything correctly and retain the stuff i wanted, but it will NOT pull gear out, even though the gear it is supposed to get is in designated storage. im testing it on none augmented gear too to make sure. using a "honed tathlum" in my sets and then storing it, it will not pull it out. the verbose option doesnt list it as something it needs to pull. using //gs validate lists it as missing. ive tried many things, and i did grab all of the files in rooks post and also changed line 114 as stated.
any help would be apreciated.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22