What Is YOUR Worst Zone To Run Through On Foot?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » What is YOUR worst zone to run through on foot?
What is YOUR worst zone to run through on foot?
 Sylph.Elwynbelwyn
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Elwynbelwyn 2015-04-25 21:41:32
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Jedd said: »
Beaucedine is also odd in that the past version has that little hole shortcut near where the outpost will be, but it's not there in the present. Did the rock magically grow back and fill it?
There's also a shortcut tunnel in the NW corner of Meriphitaud.
By Draylo 2015-04-25 21:44:08
Link | Citer | R

Attowha Chasm for sure
 Siren.Jedd
Serveur: Siren
user: Jedd
By Siren.Jedd 2015-04-26 01:17:28
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Jassik said: »
Siren.Jedd said: »

Beaucedine is also odd in that the past version has that little hole shortcut near where the outpost will be, but it's not there in the present. Did the rock magically grow back and fill it?

Somebody spammed enter through the cutscenes... It's a different dimension, not literately the past.

I'm the last person to skip through a cutscene and unless I'm somehow horribly misremembering... (major WotG spoilers)

Verda said: »
In coming back however, figuring out which survival instincts I needed and how to get them in which order and which map lead to which that I could get through with the survival skills I had... *** that noise it was super frustrating and no guide on it. Once I knew where to go it was easy but it was annoying as heck to figure out and how frustrating it was took most the enjoyment of it out.

That reminds me how annoying it could be to get the Climbing KI in Marjami if no one else was doing the three reives in the way back before they nerfed them to topple over to a slight breeze. And one of them had those sleep-resistant rocs.
[+]
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-04-28 10:03:15
Link | Citer | R

For me, it's sadly anywhere I haven't memorized.

I'm told I get lost in my own Mog House, that I have a permanently Bolstered Indi-Lost effect surrounding me, and it's sadly true that I get turned around in stupid places.

I don't have a sense of direction IRL, and I don't have one here even with a stupid map.

Not that maps of Yorcia do any good, anyway. -.-
 Asura.Calatilla
Serveur: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2015-04-28 10:08:16
Link | Citer | R

Meriphataud Mountains for me. Always getting stuck.
 Cerberus.Avalon
Serveur: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-04-28 10:14:13
Link | Citer | R

Bearclaw Pinnacle ENM level 75 days. Sliding down the steep mountain (one-way trip) only to miss the ledge and have to repeat the grueling trek back up the zone all over again.

[+]
 Leviathan.Krysten
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-04-28 19:13:03
Link | Citer | R

without a doubt its the Way to get to Ronf {S}

Jugner {S} is a pain in the ***, still is lol.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Krysten
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-04-29 05:32:53
Link | Citer | R

funny you say that i feel windy has always been the terrible town, basty always my fav, shortest to get anywhere, windy longest

sandy somehwere in between
By Damane 2015-04-29 16:36:28
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Krysten said: »
funny you say that i feel windy has always been the terrible town, basty always my fav, shortest to get anywhere, windy longest

sandy somehwere in between

Windurst is definitly the worst town, i hate that town so much. So much unneeded spread out space across 4 zones ¬.¬. I cringe everytime i have to run through windurst stuff. it has gotten better with Homepoint warps now tough.

well yorcia was/is the most recent memorable one of horrible zones, but there were alot mentioned in the topic that i can agree with.

climbing towers in sea during CoP missions tough was the biggest bullfactor ever tough ¬.¬ those *** ebon panels and then we had like 4 different races in PT . . .
 Asura.Cyleena
Serveur: Asura
user: Cyleena
By Asura.Cyleena 2015-04-29 19:50:13
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Cerberus.Avalon said: »
Bearclaw Pinnacle ENM level 75 days. Sliding down the steep mountain (one-way trip) only to miss the ledge and have to repeat the grueling trek back up the zone all over again.

This is the thread winner by far

-longest time spent getting back up
-tons of true sight ***
-ledge is very small, easy to miss.

I used to leave a blm75/whm37 mule on the ledge purely so people could die and I tractor them up lol

Totally agree this does suck. I hated climbing in Attowha Chasm too, as well as getting around the wall blocks there. Beaucedine is a far run as well with all the levels, and Jugner [S] sucks if you do not have the key item to get through the gates. I also used to hate falling through the trap doors in Bostaunieux Oubliette but if you can avoid those easily enough if your screen is not too dark. lol