Fast Rem's Tale ?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Fast Rem's tale ?
Fast Rem's tale ?
 Valefor.Wreckless
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: wreckless
By Valefor.Wreckless 2014-04-05 02:31:54
Link | Citer | R

I just came back to the game after a year and a half I'm trying to squire rem's tale so far I've been slowly farming them from records of eminence is seems slow is there a faster way to get these points also need to point out I have not gotten the expansion yet so I'm still stuck in the older zones for now thanks
By Pantafernando 2014-04-05 02:51:21
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Wreckless said: »
I just came back to the game after a year and a half I'm trying to squire rem's tale so far I've been slowly farming them from records of eminence is seems slow is there a faster way to get these points also need to point out I have not gotten the expansion yet so I'm still stuck in the older zones for now thanks

For chaApters 1-5, Doing 6x skcnm runs can provide 14 chapters in normal mode, 21 in dificult. 6x means everyone in party bring an orb, so you just use one. Takes 1h the 6 x fights.

For chapters 6-10 its a bit harder as they drop from harder bcnm, and that uses merit points to enter. Still, its faster, can net 2 chapters for time of meriting + fight if normal mode, 3 chapters if difficult.
 Siren.Attaxia
Serveur: Siren
user: Attaxia
By Siren.Attaxia 2014-04-05 02:55:52
Link | Citer | R

The fastest way to get Rem's Tales is by completing high-tier battlefields: SCNMs, Ark Angels 2, The Celestial Nexus 2, etc. All these fights have 5 different difficulty settings, the higher you set the difficulty the more Rem's tales you will get (as well as other rewards).
 Valefor.Wreckless
Serveur: Valefor
user: wreckless
By Valefor.Wreckless 2014-04-05 03:08:56
Link | Citer | R

These fights don't require the update? Cause what I've seen u need some sort of new kindred crest to enter them
By Pantafernando 2014-04-05 03:23:19
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Wreckless said: »
These fights don't require the update? Cause what I've seen u need some sort of new kindred crest to enter them

None of them requires SoA. SKCNM can be converted 3:1 ration with the same ***, Shami and Shemo, and ark angels are in sky, KIs can be bought in any home nation.
 Ragnarok.Mswildfire
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Antz
By Ragnarok.Mswildfire 2014-04-05 03:24:00
Link | Citer | R

You need Sacred Crests for the 1-5 chapters or you can buy them with sparks. Currently SE are having login campaigns every month, which you can buy crests with, they are 30 points each and you end the month with like 4000+ points total.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2014-04-05 20:58:03
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
Normal mode gives 14-16 papers in total with 6 people, per victory.

So 6 runs can be as much as 96 papers to split amongst you.

The total amount dont matter, as 50 of those 96 will drop directly to players inventory, so they cant be splited. Even the ch in pool normally belongs to orb owner, so 14-16 is the max one can hope in a 6x run in normal mode.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [234 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Zagarikano
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Zagarikano 2014-11-25 17:12:45
Link | Citer | R

does the ark angel normal mode drop 4 rems tales just like the SKCNM does? cant pop it 6 times either as I assume it consumes all 6 key items on the entry.
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2014-11-25 18:15:12
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Zagarikano said: »
does the ark angel normal mode drop 4 rems tales just like the SKCNM does? cant pop it 6 times either as I assume it consumes all 6 key items on the entry.
Unless there's a campaign going on or something, normal mode for every BC should give 2 tales to each person, and 1-2 in the pool.