Bleach Manga thread [spoilers]
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-04 13:45:01
Link | Citer | R

maaan, this ***show really draws out too much huh.

that giant hand fight was amusing -somewhat tho.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-08-04 14:15:50
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Omnys said: »
You know he desperately wanted to draw someone bruised and bleeding, but resisted.

Next week: There will be blood.
next chapters on the 23rd i last heard.
im probably wrong
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-04 14:16:36
Link | Citer | R

Two weeks.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-08-04 14:25:00
Link | Citer | R

do we have to start addressing kali as captain kali or kali-taichou
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-04 14:54:15
Link | Citer | R

funny how kubo powers up people out of his *** in random - yet the effective counter out of the enemy.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-08-04 15:08:13
Link | Citer | R

lol i would of actually enjoyed it if a bad guy got some super mysterious powerup that makes no sense. like ywach's dad shows up and is like, "son we're going to hold hands and get ripped".
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-04 15:48:19
Link | Citer | R

ಠ_ಠ Hitsugaya's boost

dafuq kubo.
"what is time progression?"
I could see 2-3 hrs passing since this guy fell asleep, but as soon as a blade swung at him is dawn? BS
my BS counter at this point is already broken. lol

oh nvm. he never got there in time ._.
 Valefor.Omnys
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-08-04 16:20:11
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »
maaan, this ***show really draws out too much huh.

that giant hand fight was amusing -somewhat tho.

That's the tragedy is that he drew stuff out for so long and now we're getting a very abbreviated ending.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-08-04 16:25:37
Link | Citer | R

i don't even care. any ending is better than the stretch or lizard ichigo.

i've been keeping up with this for like 12 years, END THIS ***!!!!
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-04 17:34:12
Link | Citer | R

so finished reading - glad i picked it up now instead of weekly.

did all this really took a year to release? lol
so thoughts:

-too drawn out
-bad sense of time flow.
-kinda nice to see some characters that never had the spotlight do somthing....
-...but some secondary important characters feel like they didnt do nothing. (looking att you Renji-Rukia)
-the heck happened to that zombie guy after killing all those bird things?
-did those assistant captains died or something, by that sniper?
-lack of noteworthy deaths, prolly not to enrage the fanbase?
-why the ***anti-climatic predictable and sudden ending?
-yashiru as a bankai was a poor lazy excuse to fill in the blanks. unless the real one died and the bankai then manifested as her (would like to believe this as it makes more sense)?
-dafuq are these new people-captains i dont ever remember seeing and why are they captains before Rukia?

._.

dammit kubo
 Asura.Leoheika
Serveur: Asura
user: Leoheart
By Asura.Leoheika 2016-08-04 17:46:29
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-04 17:58:23
Link | Citer | R

yashiru as a bankai was a poor lazy excuse to fill in the blanks. unless the real one died and the bankai then manifested as her (would like to believe this as it makes more sense)?
She was planned to be his zanpa spirit all along, there were a few hints left across the years.

Anyway entire arc was handled really poorly cause he left too many powers to show on the heroes side(should have in Fake Karakura..), and everyone just became fodder lasting 2 chapters top. And then it drew out so long that they canned him and we got a bs rushed ending.

*** Kubo I swear.
[+]
 Cerberus.Cruxus
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2016-08-04 18:08:47
Link | Citer | R

Honestly I'm just glad that this series is coming to a close, it was drawn out too long as many note and the focus on details were minimal at best. To be brutally honest, I'm really kind of surprised that the entire ending wasn't just shoved in a double feature chapter and call it quits here...but...yeah, Bleach.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2016-08-04 19:26:23
Link | Citer | R

Rukia put up a decent show and had her bankai (which was so beautiful) shown for the first time.

I don't remember those bird things you speak of, nor the situation you described, but all sternritters (except Ishida) eventually died when Yhwach used that ability of his that recalls the powers he blessed them with.

The captains you're wondering about are Visored. They were Captains (except Risa, the bungaku shoujou-type girl, she was a vice-captain to the current captain commander) to begin with, before the incident that made them go into hiding in the human world.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-08-04 19:38:05
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
Rukia put up a decent show and had her bankai (which was so beautiful) shown for the first time.

I don't remember those bird things you speak of, nor the situation you described, but all sternritters (except Ishida) eventually died when Yhwach used that ability of his that recalls the powers he blessed them with.

The captains you're wondering about are Visored. They were Captains (except Risa, the bungaku shoujou-type girl, she was a vice-captain to the current captain commander) to begin with, before the incident that made them go into hiding in the human world.

Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2016-08-04 20:32:49
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

I..don't get it. Did you mean to link a different picture?
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-08-04 20:52:55
Link | Citer | R

Kira somehow survived and was whacking the Sniper Sternritter who turned into the creepy owl god thing with his gravity sword or something.

Nothing ever came of that.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-08-04 21:09:50
Link | Citer | R

I..don't get it. Did you mean to link a different picture?

it broke cause that website doesn't let you link

bird things
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2016-08-04 21:25:17
Link | Citer | R

Oh, he meant Kira. For some reason that girly-boy Qunicy was the first to come to mind.
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-08-05 05:39:25
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Kira somehow survived and was whacking the Sniper Sternritter who turned into the creepy owl god thing with his gravity sword or something.

That stuff was covered in a light novel iirc.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-05 10:33:23
Link | Citer | R

yeah those bird things.

rukia's bankai was shown in sehegereti, so all she did in the soul-king palace was just provide some jokes and ..... just appear just for the sake of fanbase?
really didnt do much -if anything here.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-08-05 16:01:11
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »
Ragnarok.Raenil said: »

That stuff was covered in a light novel iirc.
Uuuugh, I hate when that ***happens.
 Cerberus.Cruxus
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2016-08-06 00:05:44
Link | Citer | R

After taking some time to think about it...I'm betting the "Special Announcement" is that they're gonna release an OVA/Movie for final arc...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Dionel
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Dionel
By Carbuncle.Dionel 2016-08-18 11:23:06
Link | Citer | R

Last chapter is released, but found no special announcement.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-18 11:36:28
Link | Citer | R

That was a weird final chapter

To me it felt like he only put Rukia and Renji together so he could have that final little scene
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-18 12:00:57
Link | Citer | R

idonteven....
 Valefor.Omnys
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-08-18 12:11:58
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Dionel said: »
Last chapter is released, but found no special announcement.

And yeah, terrible chapter to end on, which means last chapter was just a complete troll. Some people are talking about "I want to see more stories from Kubo." Hell naw, yanked us around for years and trolled us to the very end.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2016-08-18 12:56:28
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
That was a weird final chapter

To me it felt like he only put Rukia and Renji together so he could have that final little scene
It was kinda expected that he'd go the Boruto route and end it with fan service pairings (at least they were limited to the main cast, heh)
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-08-18 13:57:18
Link | Citer | R

eh, happy for renji and happy it didn't turn out as a harem anime with ichigo hitting some new form while all the chicks let out a moaning, "iiiitsssyygoooooo".

just happy it's over and i never have to worry about one more dragged out ***....

WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH MY LIFE?!
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-18 14:14:49
Link | Citer | R

Shitty ending though

Stealing this post:
Quote:
Chad becoming a boxer when he'd promised his beloved Abuelo to never use his fists for his own benefit, Ichigo living in the human world when we had an entire arc dedicated to how being a normal human made him unhappy and unfulfilled, Renji remaining a lieutenant when his whole goal as a character was to become Byakuya's equal, Ishida becoming a doctor when he'd said he never wanted to be one.

No, but literally Ichigo's entire story was headed for him to become a full-fledged Shinigami (or, my prefered theory, the replacement of the Soul King, seeing how he was the lynchpin of the world, yet he got killed and we never knew how that ***got resolved):

-We had an entire arc about how miserable he was as a human. He literally hated being just a human and having a regular life. The arc's climax came with Ichigo acknowledging how he loved being a shinigami and how proud he felt of that
-The last arc began with Kyoraku giving Ichigo's friends special tickets so they could visit him in Soul Society
-There was a big portion of Ichigo's development in this last arc that necessitated he got in touch with his true, original shinigami powers and his true zanpakuto
-The final battle ended with Ichigo stripped of all his powers except the Shinigami ones, and going back to have the zanpakuto he got before his first incursion into Soul Society

Also while I would have preferred an Ichigo x Rukia ending I'm not that unhappy with the Ichigo x Orihime ending, they're both living after all. It's just weird to me to have Rukia and Renji. So weird. I think it would have been better to leave everyone unpaired and have an open ending (like the anime did)
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30