Link | Citer | R

Found the ultimate Edgelord™ weapon.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-04-13 19:19:32
Link | Citer | R

Started it today, loving the changes to overall combat and movement. Started as a mercenary because dual swords are cool
VIP
By Kalila 2016-04-13 23:43:03
Link | Citer | R

WHEW... I thought he was going to push me over my 100 Deaths mark.

[+]
By volkom 2016-04-14 00:49:04
Link | Citer | R

Been doing the coop with my friend. Quite fun. Especially when we get invaded xD
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-04-14 03:35:49
Link | Citer | R

I took on that red eyed, glowy sword dude, he rekt my stamina and killed me.
VIP
By Kalila 2016-04-14 04:02:41
Link | Citer | R

Finished the night with some lava running suicide runs, but I think I got all the shinies! :)
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-04-14 09:09:52
Link | Citer | R

I beat it. Now to do a replay and look through guides to make sure I don't botch the NPCs this time :O Cause as it turns out... I straight up missed like 6 NPCs.

Edit to add a spoiler related to Sirris:
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-04-14 11:18:05
Link | Citer | R

So I started as knight >.> might of chose wrong. probably should of did pyro/became sunbro. but it was immediate immersion in the world with knight D:
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-04-14 16:37:15
Link | Citer | R

Knight has one of the best starting sets. Defense is a really big deal in this game.

It's biggest issue is the low luck, so farming for a particular piece of equipment can take a pretty long time. >_>
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-04-14 22:54:13
Link | Citer | R

Step 1. Get Dark Souls and stay up for 12, and then 30 hours playing it, in order to beat it cause you can't get enough.

Step 2. Sleep through everything after that, including meals and FFXIV raids.

Step 3. Repeat.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-04-14 23:50:42
Link | Citer | R

Btw, anyone know if this one is cross platform? I aasume not, but apparently if you use summons with a password, your level difference doesn't matter, and the higher level incurs the max range as a penalty or something for the duration of the summon, so who knows what could be different :O
By volkom 2016-04-15 03:00:23
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
Btw, anyone know if this one is cross platform? I aasume not, but apparently if you use summons with a password, your level difference doesn't matter, and the higher level incurs the max range as a penalty or something for the duration of the summon, so who knows what could be different :O

Quote:
Online Information

Servers will be dedicated
Online play is platform specific; no cross-platform play
Online interaction happens when the player has used an Ember by summoning of phantoms via signs they place on the ground with a White Sign Soapstone. You may also encounter unwelcome invasions from hostile players using invasion items and covenant mechanics.
Up to 6 players can interact in the same session and this happens seamlessly during playing the game, each taking on the roles of cooperator and/or hostile invader. The different Covenants and soapstone signs change the ratio of companions to invader. It is possible to have anything from a 3v3 to a 1v5 scenario. Even 4vs2 (4 Friendly, 2 Enemy) Check Dried Finger Notes
Using the Dried Finger resets the invasion timer and allows a host player to summon a 3rd phantom as well opening themselvs up to a 2nd invading phantom.
Match making will be level-based again as well as take into account the upgrade level of a player's weapon. Please see the Summon Range Calculator for details on the exact level ranges.
Password Matching (as seen in Bloodborne Online) is a feature and disregards the aforementioned soul level and weapon upgrade level matchmaking in lieu of a normalizing adjustment to phantom attack power.
In addition to the basic online parameters listed below, Covenants also alter the multiplayer experience for players. Several of the covenants are defense pacts that send players in to defend a specific area from being completed by exploring players, each with their own specific mechanics.
Phantoms have half their current estus when in a host's world.
Covenant signs cannot be swapped out when trying to connect to someone else's world.
Hosts, friendly phantoms, and hostile phantoms can get an estus use back if another hostile or friendly phantom dies.
Some bosses will only allow you to summon a specific amount of phantoms.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-04-15 03:15:15
Link | Citer | R

My accomplishments last night, beat the ice dude after a few attempts, beat the blue knight with the glowing red eyes.

The area after the ice guy is big as ***.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-04-15 06:24:55
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »

Quote:
Online Information

Servers will be dedicated
Online play is platform specific; no cross-platform play
Online interaction happens when the player has used an Ember by summoning of phantoms via signs they place on the ground with a White Sign Soapstone. You may also encounter unwelcome invasions from hostile players using invasion items and covenant mechanics.
Up to 6 players can interact in the same session and this happens seamlessly during playing the game, each taking on the roles of cooperator and/or hostile invader. The different Covenants and soapstone signs change the ratio of companions to invader. It is possible to have anything from a 3v3 to a 1v5 scenario. Even 4vs2 (4 Friendly, 2 Enemy) Check Dried Finger Notes
Using the Dried Finger resets the invasion timer and allows a host player to summon a 3rd phantom as well opening themselvs up to a 2nd invading phantom.
Match making will be level-based again as well as take into account the upgrade level of a player's weapon. Please see the Summon Range Calculator for details on the exact level ranges.
Password Matching (as seen in Bloodborne Online) is a feature and disregards the aforementioned soul level and weapon upgrade level matchmaking in lieu of a normalizing adjustment to phantom attack power.
In addition to the basic online parameters listed below, Covenants also alter the multiplayer experience for players. Several of the covenants are defense pacts that send players in to defend a specific area from being completed by exploring players, each with their own specific mechanics.
Phantoms have half their current estus when in a host's world.
Covenant signs cannot be swapped out when trying to connect to someone else's world.
Hosts, friendly phantoms, and hostile phantoms can get an estus use back if another hostile or friendly phantom dies.
Some bosses will only allow you to summon a specific amount of phantoms.
All my Q.Qs
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-04-15 06:37:36
Link | Citer | R

/gets invaded

"Ok, no problem. I'll just summon this sun bro and fend the invader off, no problem."

/SunBro ignores the invader and starts slogging towards the boss

"Ok, well, I'll stay with the Sun Bro, because eventually he'll see the invader, and we're nowhere near the boss."

/move with Sun Bro, the invader trailing behind us, somehow failing to keep up.

"This is awkward."

/Invader finally catches up, starts to attack SunBro, Sunbro ignores him completely and keeps trucking through the mobs ahead of us.

/I take it upon myself to save the SunBro, and give the Invader what for.

/The invader flees, but gets road blocked by eternally spawning zombies, making for an easy backstab finish.

"Well, it all worked out in the end."

/with SunBro leading the charge, move forward unlocking the first shortcut to the area, plow through monsters with reckless abandon.

"Man, this is going really well. We might even make it all the way to the boss without the use of shortcuts. Gonna set some sorta record here for partying with a rando."

/gets pincer attacked by tiny goblin like adds, Sunbro gets in the way, I get dead.

"D: Oh noes!"

/start to make the return journey for 28,000 souls, get punk'd off a ledge by my sword swing carrying my foot forward

/buries face in hands
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-15 08:05:30
Link | Citer | R

Apparently DS3 was only $.79 in Mexicoland for a little while!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-15 10:42:32
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Also left thumbstick click for jumping ftw lol

While holding down B?

Post deleted by User.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-15 10:49:17
Link | Citer | R

Josiahkf said: »
Grumpy Cat said: »
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Also left thumbstick click for jumping ftw lol

While holding down B?
yeah B to run

Nice, that is what I am getting used to in DS2... Was it something weird in Bloodborne?

Post deleted by User.
VIP
By Kalila 2016-04-15 11:13:32
Link | Citer | R

Bloodborne actually went back to the circle route, unfortunately.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-15 12:00:14
Link | Citer | R

Kalila said: »
Bloodborne actually went back to the circle route, unfortunately.

Circle?

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2016-04-15 12:07:44
Link | Citer | R

In DS1 you used (o) to run, and would double tap to jump. Bloodborne uses that same input type I guess, which she probably means by the circle route.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-15 12:08:48
Link | Citer | R

Oh, yeah, Playstation buttons, derp.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-04-15 12:30:22
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
Been doing the coop with my friend. Quite fun. Especially when we get invaded xD

Yeah, it's pretty intense especially when both my friend and I suck at pvp.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2016-04-15 13:12:27
Link | Citer | R

They really went through a lot of trouble to balance magic out heh. I guess it's about time. It costs stamina now :O

I feel like the FP attacks with weapons cost too much, especially since they don't add a whole lot to some weapons. Rather save that precious FP, though I suppose with Blue Estus, you can have some real longevity due to having 3 or so heals per Blue Estus via miracles.
By volkom 2016-04-15 13:29:06
Link | Citer | R

They really went through a lot of trouble to balance magic out heh. I guess it's about time. It costs stamina now :O

I feel like the FP attacks with weapons cost too much, especially since they don't add a whole lot to some weapons. Rather save that precious FP, though I suppose with Blue Estus, you can have some real longevity due to having 3 or so heals per Blue Estus via miracles.

haven't dealt too much with magic. Heard the scaling sucks super hard early on then gets crazy when you have like 50+ faith or intelligence.
I'm not too sure what FP does with the skills on the weapons. I drained my bar and was still able to perform them. So...iono. Really hope they fix the game crash bug though
 Sylph.Oraen
Serveur: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-04-15 13:32:15
Link | Citer | R

To my knowledge, not having FP still allows for some weapon arts to be activated, but they lose a good deal of strength if you do so.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 183 184 185 ... 224 225 226