[Suggestion] A Few Ideas To Enhance This Site

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » [Suggestion] A few ideas to enhance this site
[Suggestion] A few ideas to enhance this site
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28
 Remora.Morphius
Serveur: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Morphius
By Remora.Morphius 2012-05-03 22:13:11
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
can there be instant messaging feature o-o instead of use of messages D:?
User to user chat would be cool. But in a semi-related note, is vanachat no longer useable?
 Bismarck.Sylow
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Sylow 2012-05-03 22:27:02
Link | Citer | R

I dunno, seems like that would start to compete with Guildwork.
By javelinx 2012-05-04 00:23:40
Link | Citer | R

Is it possible to track current/completed Quests, and possible give points for them just like with the missions?
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Serveur: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-05-04 00:26:18
Link | Citer | R

javelinx said: »
Is it possible to track current/completed Quests, and possible give points for them just like with the missions?
That would require SE to update the linkshell community site or guildwork being able to scan what you have done somehow.

Just giving points for something a user can manually enter isn't very accurate at all.

A checklist would be nice, but not the points no matter how worthless and pointless they are.

Just my opinion.
By javelinx 2012-05-04 00:40:24
Link | Citer | R

This is what I assumed, figured it was worth asking at least.

Yeah I didn't mean points for anything entered manually, but I do agree that a checklist for quests would be nice.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2012-05-04 15:41:21
Link | Citer | R

If it's possible, could we add another "Older/Newer" button in messages at the bottom? I didn't notice the links at the top of the page after I'd sent a PM reply until I'd already sent another ><' Nothing major, but it'd be a nice "user friendly" touch.

Also, would it be possible for users to set a "tag alert" sort of thing that checks keywords in every forum title and makes some form of notification (similar to the "New Message" one) to let you know about forums you may be interested in/have missed.

For example, I follow a lot of the Spellcast topics that pop up, but I sometimes miss them and only find them much later on (sometimes after a necrobump). If I could set "alerts" for "XML, SC, Spellcast" etc, it could give me a notice under "Inbox" on the Members menu to let me know it's found 3 new forum topics that were created (not posted in), with one of those 3 words in the title.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jessse
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Jessse 2012-05-19 11:39:56
Link | Citer | R

If it hasn't already been suggested, maybe we can get some links for toolbags next to the stack link on unbagged ninjitsu. ammo and cards would be good too. heck, would be nice to see the average price of that as well underneath the stack price as well.

the other thing that would help out i think is when you search for say, an iron ingot, it to have the recipe for said item at the top of the list. some of the items don't even have the actual recipe on their page due to so many other recipes cockblocking?
[+]
 Sylph.Kawar
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2012-05-19 18:42:28
Link | Citer | R

i understand the head admin dose things for this site and pro in his free time.

but i would like to make the suggestion that he get more admins/devs to help him make the site bigger and to fix some things on the 14s site as well.

but one thing the admins/devs would have to clear any new things going on to the site with Scragg.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-05-24 15:00:29
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Jessse said: »
If it hasn't already been suggested, maybe we can get some links for toolbags next to the stack link on unbagged ninjitsu.
This has been a very popular request as far as I'm aware of. I'm all for this idea, I think it needs to be implemented because toolbags are still part of the regular item and are just as important.

Something else that I put in the OP but I would like to bring it up again is having the ability to link 1 screenshot to multiple items.

Quote:
:/ i wish there was a way to just upload 1 screenshot and link it to 2-3 items I suppose I could have cropped it but then you miss out on the whole picture...
The user wanted to upload a picture of the vanafest food picture for the three items: Rolanberry Pie, Pamamas Tart, Black Pudding. This shows up as 3 individual screenshots taking up 25% of the visible screenshots on the front page. It would be nice if you could upload a screenshot and pick an item by typing it in and click add, this way you could have more than 1 item linked with a single screenshot.

If this shouldn't be left up to the users it would be nice if the moderators could have this power instead to try and reduce the clutter on the front page.

This is just an example, there have been many occasions where users were unable to link 1 screenshot to multiple items and instead uploaded the same screenshot multiple times.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-06-14 19:43:25
Link | Citer | R

:o! I can edit titles now, I assume that the creator of the topic will be able to edit the title, but only for newly created topics from this point forward? I can't edit past topic titles for example, not that I need to.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [130 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2012-10-23 00:31:03
Link | Citer | R

Oh how I would love to have this site more compatible with my Android. Takes forever to load and even freezes unless i quickly navigate page to page which doesn't really work in my favor when I'm browsing the forums. :(
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [39 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-11-30 17:43:05
Link | Citer | R

not much of a site enhancement suggestion, but more of an update to the social icons underneath the users avi, ie these
now that Nintendo's new console is out and they have ditched thier friend codes to actual Nintendo Network names, it only seems fitting to be able to list these along with the other profiles people use for Xbox and PS3, instead of a thread barely anyone visits,
theres even a logo for it as well that can be used. <see spoiler>
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-01-01 08:26:17
Link | Citer | R

I would like if there was a power search for Linkshells too.
 Shiva.Trixan
Serveur: Shiva
user: Trixan
By Shiva.Trixan 2013-01-01 08:58:14
Link | Citer | R

Someone needs to update synthesis crafts~ also the crafts already shown they need to make it so the actual synthesis how to make the item is the first item rather than somewhere down the list.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
 Lye
By Lye 2013-02-02 09:29:11
Link | Citer | R

Is it possible to manually remove someone from a players that are bazaaring an item I bought?

I often buy loads of HMP's and then, 12 hours later, when I search the players that are bazaaring, players that I bought out are still listed. I'd like to be able to remove them from at least my search results.
 Fenrir.Reece
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Reece 2013-02-02 10:11:31
Link | Citer | R

A subscribe/tag option for threads you've commented in would be nice.

Is it possible to sort most viewed items just like players and Linkshells? By overall & server.
 Valefor.Lonelyhero
By Valefor.Lonelyhero 2013-02-02 10:12:01
Link | Citer | R

i dont know if its ever been proposed before or if it exists somwhere else and i just wasnt able to find it but id like to see an empyrean gear tracker to be able to keep track of how many seals / +2 items you have and weather or not the piece is complete as well as possibly using that info to list how many of each +2 item you need to be completely finished with them

i wasnt able to find anything like this and ended up making an excell document to keep track of mine
By Jetackuu 2013-02-02 10:15:36
Link | Citer | R

Lye said: »
Is it possible to manually remove someone from a players that are bazaaring an item I bought?

I often buy loads of HMP's and then, 12 hours later, when I search the players that are bazaaring, players that I bought out are still listed. I'd like to be able to remove them from at least my search results.

I was thinking that it should be able to get guildwork to track to see when the item is bought out, but I guess that it's tracking when the bazaar is opened, not closed.
 Sylph.Mesheef
user: Mesheef
By Sylph.Mesheef 2013-02-02 10:50:50
Link | Citer | R

gear checklisy for all afv1/2/3 gear, i know the gear isn't the greatest but would love a check box for it.

Ragnarok.Slyshen said: »
Oh how I would love to have this site more compatible with my Android. Takes forever to load and even freezes unless i quickly navigate page to page which doesn't really work in my favor when I'm browsing the forums. :(

use a different browser, i suggest, Opera Mobile.

i ditched all firefox long ago, pc and phone. rarely have issues with Opera.
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2013-02-02 11:44:13
Link | Citer | R

Speaking of gear, would it be possible to somehow tweak the item sets with some form of indication of their date submitted when you're doing a search?

There's just so many blank description sets up for many WS and situations ala TP / idle, that I quite often find myself looking at sets from old level caps well before I can wade through to find the current "best" or alternatives for a situation.
[+]
 Leviathan.Shadowflame
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Shadowflame 2013-02-02 12:15:48
Link | Citer | R

How about a magian trial listing were you can show the current trials you're on and have it cross reference with others on your server to show who you could team up with to complete each others respective trials together.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2013-02-04 11:59:27
Link | Citer | R

I dunno if this is still being looked at, but I PMed Scragg a while ago about possibly adding sellable Meebles loot to the sidebar for price comparison similar to what they have for Campaign/Conquest. I dunno if it got thrown on the back burner, or he misunderstood my question.
 Phoenix.Suji
Serveur: Phoenix
user: suji
By Phoenix.Suji 2013-02-04 12:10:17
Link | Citer | R

If this is the wish list thread, I'd love to expand on the Wanted list and have it be able to show me price/availability data of all of the items currently in it on one page with no clicks.

I would also like to be able to see the median prices for bazaar items again-- figuring it out manually is tedious.
 Lakshmi.Solidous
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: admx9
By Lakshmi.Solidous 2013-02-04 12:21:21
Link | Citer | R

Make items prices that can only be bazaared show the lowest bazaar price on the main page. Also show npc prices on item page.
By Heimdel 2013-02-04 12:48:19
Link | Citer | R

I'd like a way to book mark threads or specific comments on site.
 Bismarck.Trow
By Bismarck.Trow 2013-02-04 12:48:57
Link | Citer | R

Fix guild pattern reporting new items. Every time i submit a new item, it never shows up in the dropdown later.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [49 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Maleko
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Maleko
By Ragnarok.Maleko 2013-04-04 11:07:23
Link | Citer | R

By allowing achievements to be updated and posted only through Guildworks this is only of benefit to PC players. There are a lot of people who use PS2 and Xbox to play the game that would also like some form of mechanism in place to be able to reflect their achievements as well. PS2 and Xbox players should have the capability to manually enter thier achievements such as atma, abyssite, Relic, Emperian and mythic gear and have it count towards the FFXIAH ranking system. It should be a level playing field and people need to know that their high ranking is not a true reflection of their achievements but merely an inflated ranking based on a small sample of a select group of players.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-04-04 11:08:47
Link | Citer | R

We totally trust people.
[+]
 Shiva.Arana
Serveur: Shiva
user: Arana1
By Shiva.Arana 2013-04-04 11:09:30
Link | Citer | R

You think pc players are a small selection?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28