First Page 2 3 ... 216 217 218 ... 224 225 226
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-02 09:23:21
Link | Citer | R

I'm not saying it isn't.

Actually, I'm all for making more diverse teams.

Dragon isn't the "go-to" type anymore though.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-02 09:25:00
Link | Citer | R

If memory serves, dragons usually have high HP and can usually pull off bulky hybrid builds depending on the Pokemon, can't they? I think the Dragonite in my AS is a bulky attacker. Still, the issue with the new Ninetales is that it can do double damage with ice attacks and still avoid STAB damage from dragons due to Fairy subtype. It's probably not going to be broken but it's advantages aren't something to ignore.

EDIT: Bulky Roost tank, I think.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-02 09:32:23
Link | Citer | R

I just don't want to see Stealth Rock strategies getting a boost from this.

Those strategies always suck!
 Ragnarok.Rydal
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Rydal
By Ragnarok.Rydal 2016-08-02 12:01:00
Link | Citer | R

Afaik, Stealth Rock is still a big deal. Icetales will be seeing some action if the following happens:

-Gets a good movepool. Obviously it will have different moves than normal Ninetales. Good support moves, Ice beam, Moonblast, etc.

-Gets decent speed and Special attack. Normal Ninetales has pretty average stats (100 speed is okay but 81 Special attack isn't that good). Boosting those two will lift Icetales to higher levels than normal Ninetales.

-Good Hidden ability. Ice Cloak is garbage. If it gets Snow Warning or Refrigerate or something, that'd be muuuuch better.

Otherwise, despite the great typing, it'll be another pretty face.
 Phoenix.Brixy
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Brixy
By Phoenix.Brixy 2016-08-02 12:34:12
Link | Citer | R

81 special attack is usable with Drought. An extra 50% damage on flamethrower/fire blast hits pretty hard. Ninetales also has Calm Mind, Psyshock, and Solarbeam that gives it nice coverage and lets it hit things like Blissey that would force it to switch otherwise. It's a nice support mon that you can build a sun team around.

Alola Ninetales is awesome but I think it needs either Snow Warning Blizzard or Refrigerate hyper voice (Ninetales currently can't learn Hyper Voice) to match what regular Ninetales brings to the table. Hail is generally the weakest weather since it can't boost speed like Chlorophyll, Swift Swim, and Sand Rush, and lacks any defensive boosts like all the other weathers have. At least Ice/Fairy is a much better typing than Abomasnow/Aurorus if it does end up with Snow Warning. It may lose access to energy ball and will-o-wisp but I'm sure it will pick up Moonblast + some nice support moves like wish/moonlight and Ice attacks are great offensively. I just hope Alola Ninetales ends up being good and I hope they buff Ice types defensively because they really need it. Ice types literally only resist Ice types... it's so bad that even being paired with Steel type can't save it.
 Ragnarok.Rydal
By Ragnarok.Rydal 2016-08-02 16:27:19
Link | Citer | R

It's crazy how bad defensively Ice is when it wrecks things offensively. Luckily GF was smart and paired both Alola forms with a really good defensive typing. Fire types will have something to say to both Ice/Fairy and Steel/Fairy (offensively and defensively)but it'll be interesting.

Icetales will definitely be more appealing than Iceslash though. They make a point of saying that Iceslash got slower. It's speed is already disgusting. Ice types can't afford to be slow. Ice/steel will be destroyed by x4 fire damage.
 Siren.Novadragon
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-08-03 12:17:19
Link | Citer | R

It has been confirmed that Volcanion is to be distributed in North America in Gamestop stores throughout October to coincide with the release of the movie Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel. This distribution is a serial code obtained in store. It will also be distributed in Europe at similar times with locations yet to be announced. It is Level 70 with the moves Steam Eruption, Flamethrower, Hydro Pump, Explosion and holds the Assault Vest.

[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-08-03 12:59:44
Link | Citer | R

Now we're talking. He's pretty strong.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-08-09 02:38:51
Link | Citer | R

The little sandcastle is called Sunabaa while the big one is called Shirodesuna. Both are Ghost/Ground-type. Pre-evolved Bewear is called Nuikoguma and remains Normal/Fighting-type. and the fish is Yowashi is Water-type and appears to have the ability to change its appearance into a larger fish. It also confirms Alolan Meowth & Marowak. Alolan Meowth is Dark-type while Alolan Marowak is Fire/Ghost-type.

It also confirms that next month's issue will contain a poster featuring Rockruff's "Secret Evolution".

Guessing Persians gonna be Dark as well?

You called it everyone...

Alolan Marowak is a Fire/Ghost.

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-09 08:15:15
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Novadragon said: »
Guessing Persians gonna be Dark as well?
I'm guessing Dark/Fairy.
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2016-08-09 08:33:08
Link | Citer | R

Cant wait for these new forms and id love to see some new typing combinations. Like a fire/water Tentacruel/Lapras or Fire/ice Lapras that live in the warmer waters around the island with the volcano, Butterfree with bug/psychic, Fire/poison Grimer/Muk/Koffing/Weezing.
 Ragnarok.Rydal
By Ragnarok.Rydal 2016-08-09 08:33:09
Link | Citer | R

Oh Fire/Ghost. Cubone's dead mom. I get it.

Suave Meowth is...lol.

I feel like Koffing could be full Fire type. Instead of poison, he shoots out smoke or fire like a mini-volcano. Grimer could be full water type since they are literally made from water. I think they're trying to avoid keeping the same typing as the originals. Only Exeggutor kept half its typing.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-08-10 02:11:02
Link | Citer | R

Another new image has come from CoroCoro. This image showcases another new Pokémon but doesn't provide many details about it including type, classification and so forth. This Pokémon is called Namakobushi and is said to be able to send its insides out from its mouth and use as a fist.

Also
-
For those of you in North America, a second chance to get Darkrai has been announced. If you sign up for the Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter before August 24th, then in September you will receive a serial code to receive Darkrai. This code cannot be redeemed if you already obtained a code for Darkrai earlier this year.

MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-08-10 17:16:55
Link | Citer | R

Supposed leaks from the upcoming trailer.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-10 17:24:20
Link | Citer | R

Morelulz
[+]
 Ragnarok.Rydal
By Ragnarok.Rydal 2016-08-10 17:34:08
Link | Citer | R

Oh shi-
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-08-10 17:49:47
Link | Citer | R

Little bit moar.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-08-10 23:51:10
Link | Citer | R

Anyone know when the month for Victini is? Kinda want to hit GameStop for a plushie then if it hasn't happened yet <°<
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-08-11 01:48:15
Link | Citer | R

Ohji Lunartail said: »
Anyone know when the month for Victini is? Kinda want to hit GameStop for a plushie then if it hasn't happened yet <°<

It has been announced that the Mythical Pokémon are all to receive special distributions for the Pokémon games starting in February 2016. Mew will be distributed from February 1st through February 24th at Gamestop, unknown elsewhere while Celebi will run from March 1st through March 24th on the Nintendo Network, Jirachi in April on the Nintendo Network, Darkrai in May at Gamestop, Manaphy in June via Nintendo Network, Shaymin in July via Nintendo Network, Arceus in August via Gamestop, Victini in September via Nintendo Network, Keldeo in October via Nintendo Network, Genesect in November at Gamestop in the US, unknown elsewhere and Meloetta in December via Nintendo Network. European details will be revealed soon.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-08-11 02:32:09
Link | Citer | R

Spoiler but reveals Team Skull, and of course the other Pokemon from previous posts.

No Alola Pikachu. Alola Raichu evolved certain area or different stone?

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Rydal
By Ragnarok.Rydal 2016-08-11 11:27:16
Link | Citer | R

No Alola Pikachu. Alola Raichu evolved certain area or different stone?

Maybe it evolves by level or happiness? Also, I hope it can learn surf naturally.

There doesn't seem to be an Alolan Exeggcute or Cubone either.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-11 11:58:09
Link | Citer | R

Add gangbangers to our rogues gallery of Pokemon villains.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-11 12:08:32
Link | Citer | R

I only liked Team Rocket because they were just normal criminals and actually felt like really terrible people. The ones after just felt kinda clowny because of their 'master plans' and outfits. The scale was just too big imo lol
[+]
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2016-08-11 12:17:12
Link | Citer | R

#bringbackteamrocket.

I agree they were by far the best villains out there.

Edit: I really do hope these new forms come with decent stat changes as well to make them competitive than their original counterparts. If not raichu will just be another one of those pokemon that it's preevolution is better due to some hold item.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-11 12:54:34
Link | Citer | R

leader confirmed:

think my fav so far has been team magma
[+]
 Ragnarok.Rydal
By Ragnarok.Rydal 2016-08-11 13:47:28
Link | Citer | R

Creaucent Alazrin said: »
Edit: I really do hope these new forms come with decent stat changes as well to make them competitive than their original counterparts. If not raichu will just be another one of those pokemon that it's preevolution is better due to some hold item.

Pikachu isn't better than Raichu even with the Light ball. It still isn't a good Pokemon, but it's definitely better than Pikachu.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-08-11 14:01:26
Link | Citer | R

Fan based Pokemon game, been in development for 9 years. Nuclear type, Black/White graphics, enhanced features, 150 fan based Pokemon.

Shiva.Siviard
Serveur: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-08-11 14:27:03
Link | Citer | R

Fan based Pokemon game, been in development for 9 years. Nuclear type, Black/White graphics, enhanced features, 150 fan based Pokemon.

I've been playing this. Just started a couple days ago. My only complaint so far is that leveling up is super slow. And I'm unsure if there's an EXP Share in the game or I just haven't gone far enough into the game to get it yet.

Also, I can't get Wonder Trade or the GTS to work. It errors out my game.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-08-18 13:51:14
Link | Citer | R

A new Pokémon has been revealed. This Pokémon is known as Turtonator. It is Fire/Dragon-type.

[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-08-19 14:00:09
Link | Citer | R

Crabrawler

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 216 217 218 ... 224 225 226