Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20116 20117 20118 ... 22587 22588 22589
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-10-28 14:01:02
Link | Citer | R

what was wrong with thab one!? what about this one?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-10-28 14:20:03
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
HEADHUNTERS USE GRUMPY FOR SNU-SNU!!

I feel like there is some kind of irony when you spend an hour writing a cover letter to apply for an IT job, talking about how much you love working with technology and then you lose it because your Google Drive decided it didn't want to sync properly.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-10-28 14:36:10
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy Cat said: »
HEADHUNTERS USE GRUMPY FOR SNU-SNU!!

I feel like there is some kind of irony when you spend an hour writing a cover letter to apply for an IT job, talking about how much you love working with technology and then you lose it because your Google Drive decided it didn't want to sync properly.

Yeah, I keep a backup of my drive and files for that reason, drive/dropbox are nice but I've been burned once by their sync issues, never again.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-10-28 14:45:23
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2016-10-28 14:53:03
Link | Citer | R

Is that legit?

Because if so *** you Sean Murray.

I didn't even buy your ***game but if you can't handle people being excited before something comes out and have the nuts to tell them they have to wait or to delay your game, don't *** double down and ***on that same community for being upset when you give them a box of dogshit.

What a *** piece of ***.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-10-28 14:56:23
Link | Citer | R

Grumpy Cat said: »
Is that legit?

I don't believe so. Briefly saw it on reddit, didn't read too closely, pretty sure it was a fake/hack issue, but not 100% sure of that.
By Jetackuu 2016-10-28 14:59:12
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

Was wondering why I couldn't see this, apparently 4chan is blocked, lulz.
By Ramyrez 2016-10-28 15:00:11
Link | Citer | R

Yep. Skullduggery afoot.

Edit:

Because why not work the Speed Racer angle?

Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-10-28 15:01:19
Link | Citer | R

*** YOU AND YOUR "GAME" SEAN

EDIT: added quotation marks because this ***isnt even a game
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-10-28 15:01:39
Link | Citer | R

Not for nothing, Proth, I have no problem giving a company time to work on bringing features that were promised to a game, but there's even a point where my patience runs thin and I get tired of excuses being made with no work being done that can be attested to as evidence the company in question is actually working on the game.

has been how many months now with no content patches
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-10-28 15:03:24
Link | Citer | R

already seen that POS being sold for $19.99
 Siren.Akson
Serveur: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-28 15:15:09
Link | Citer | R

Though I personally will not be buying. Ive watched all the Reviews for multiple VR sets like PSVR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and now this new Microsoft VR set otw. All of which sounded fairly entertaining but....
YouTube Video Placeholder

I think they need to blend both VR and AR together into one somehow. Being able to manipulate VR action gaming w/o any controllers whatsoever at all just like AR would be a hell of alot better.

I hope that's the plan alrdy atm.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-10-28 15:16:05
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2016-10-28 15:49:44
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-10-28 15:58:38
Link | Citer | R

Is that No man Sky thing for real? cause zomg.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-10-28 16:04:25
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Is that No man Sky thing for real? cause zomg.

Quote:
The Twitter account for No Man's Sky developer Hello Games was allegedly hacked this morning, including tweets and emails attributed to Hello Games staff calling the studio's latest game "a mistake."

Tweets from Hello Games founder Sean Murray, as well as the Hello Games account have since said the hack has been resolved and that Hello Games has resumed control of its accounts. A report by Kotaku claims that the initial tweet and subsequent statements sent out to several press outlets were indeed part of a hack on the studio. Murray and Hello Games' accounts have since tweeted to also say the hack has been resolved.

At 5:48 a.m. PT/8:48 a.m. ET/1:48 p.m. BST, the Hello Games Twitter account sent out a message saying "No Man's Sky was a mistake." Some followers noted that the tweet was posted via Sean Murray's LinkedIn account. The Hello Games account was shortly then set to private, but has since re-opened to be publicly accessible.

When asked for comment about the initial "mistake" tweet, an alleged representative for Hello Games told Forbes via email that "a disgruntled employee" wrote it and that the studio was "currently trying to sort out the issue." Mashable received the same statement, allegedly from Murray himself, while Polygon received a statement from an email account associated with Murray, saying "The tweet is from me, but somebody from the team took it down ... We have not been coping well."

After these statements were received, tweets appeared on Murray's personal account saying "Server hacked," and that "If anything was a mistake, it was using Linked In without [two-factor authentication]."

Two sources close to No Man's Sky development then confirmed to Kotaku that the initial tweet, as well as subsequent statements sent out to several outlets "were the result of a hack." Kotaku also received an email, which the website believes to be fake, also calling the game "a mistake" and that Murray wanted "to apologize for what we did not deliver on, as the game does not meet up to what our artistic vision was. Two Polygon staff members who, according to the website, had never emailed with Murray directly, received the same email as Kotaku, posted in full on their website.

A final set of tweets between Murray's and Hello Games' accounts state that the alleged hack is now over.

Murray's account tweeted "...Are you still hacked and stuff" to the Hello Games Twitter, which responded "100% not hacked anymore... obviously those mails and that tweet were fake. Back to work."

As of this time, it is not fully clear which tweets or emails have been official statements from Hello Games staff and which have possibly been the result of the supposed hack.

IGN has reached out to Hello Games and Sean Murray to confirm the authenticity of his and the Hello Games' accounts subsequent tweets and will update this story when they respond.

The last tweet from the Hello Games account came on September 23, while Murray's account had been inactive since August 18.

No Man's Sky launched on PS4 on August 9 and on PC on August 12. The game's PC debut was mired in early player-reported issues with the game, after which Hello Games said it was looking to fix the game's "urgent and critical" issues.

The game's player base dropped by 90 percent within two weeks of its release on PC, an investigation was begun by the U.K. Advertising Standards Authority into whether No Man's Sky marketing was misleading.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-10-28 16:05:38
Link | Citer | R

Well thats much less exciting.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-28 16:12:31
Link | Citer | R

If you say the wrong words and soon realize. Expect to be "hacked". Fixes everything. Always. LoL
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-10-28 16:13:41
Link | Citer | R

It's kinda like "I like you, wanna go out?" "no" "sorry that was my friend"
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2016-10-28 16:24:00
Link | Citer | R

"still no"
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-10-28 16:25:09
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Anna Ruthven >> I like you, wanna go out?
>> Anna Ruthven: no
Anna Ruthven >> Sorry, that was my friend.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2016-10-28 16:25:53
Link | Citer | R

of course he would
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-10-28 16:41:48
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Quote:
Anna Ruthven >> I like you, wanna go out?
>> Anna Ruthven: no
Anna Ruthven >> Sorry, that was my friend.
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Quote:
Murray's account tweeted "...Are you still hacked and stuff" to the Hello Games Twitter, which responded "100% not hacked anymore... obviously those mails and that tweet were fake. Back to work."
"Obviously" lmfao
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-10-28 17:09:11
Link | Citer | R

Shiggles with his pervy zettai ryouiki

[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2016-10-28 17:15:09
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
No, I meant cause the rumour says it makes the dog become more aggressive. But I wonder if it's true.
I have 6 dogs, and play with most of them like this. When I let go, they'll drop it at my feet and taunt me to try to take it. They're not aggressive at all, protective yes, but not aggressive.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 20116 20117 20118 ... 22587 22588 22589