Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » League of Legends
League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 558 559 560 ... 577 578 579
By volkom 2014-02-25 22:36:57
Link | Citer | R

Started playing my 'smurf' account again. spent some money on exp boost. gonna buy ip boosts this weekend and play the crap out of it. Anyone who's new and starting out or just wants to join for bot/normal games for the grind to 30 welcome to add me :S

ign: Razed Ruins

(yeah yeah its not creative but still a cool atma!)
 Shiva.Gansito
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Gansito
By Shiva.Gansito 2014-02-26 01:41:33
Link | Citer | R

I deleted every1 on my friends list... Everyone and changed my named to turul. Farming than thing for loki's... it brought terror to me... so now i bring terror to others
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-02-27 20:54:29
Link | Citer | R

i want to pour salt in this guys eyes. warning, profanity.

YouTube Video Placeholder
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2014-02-27 21:18:14
Link | Citer | R

The guy in the video is obnoxious, however he does bring up a point. People who play video games even on a "Professional" level are not athletes.

I consider them to be professional gamers.

Should these things be considered sports? That's another tough situation, because games like Call of Duty, Halo, Counter Strike, Quake, etc I really don't feel require very much thought or skill. While games like League/Starcraft/DoTa and other games like that I consider to have a better skill level to be considered "competitive" and see as a sport.

I think they can fall into that category of sports, regardless if its a video game, because honestly if golf/driving/hunting/fishing can be considered sports because of whatever requirement they fill to fall in line with being a "sport" then things like League can also be considered a sport if on a professional level.

It might not fill the "physical prowess" or athletic activity requirement but it does fill the requiring skill activity.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-02-27 21:22:55
Link | Citer | R

i've seen bigger guts on average with baseball players than league players. regardless, watching that video made me wish someone would give that guy aids or something.
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2014-02-27 21:25:03
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
wish someone would give that guy aids or something.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2014-03-04 21:53:18
Link | Citer | R

Got a fair stab at ranked games a while ago, won 7/10 of my games playing support. Landed in Silver 4, exactly where I landed in Season 3. Happy enough, I'll make it to Gold before the season is up. :)
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2014-03-17 23:36:19
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Tsuji said: »
Got a fair stab at ranked games a while ago, won 7/10 of my games playing support. Landed in Silver 4, exactly where I landed in Season 3. Happy enough, I'll make it to Gold before the season is up. :)
Just set up a progression path that you want, and you'll achieve your goal~ take x-amount of time to reach <insert tier, 3 in your case> and then when you do that in the amount of time or less, take a break so you dont get stressed out or tilt and start on your next climb~

This year I'm going with 1-2 weeks per tier climb. Before the next time period starts, I just play ARAMs or norms with friends so I dont let the toxic nature of this community get to me~ or I play another game and then when the start of my next tier comes I feel refreshed and ready to grind another 5-9 games and back to another break til the next climb~
 Valefor.Artemys
Serveur: Valefor
user: Artemys
By Valefor.Artemys 2014-03-21 23:47:48
Link | Citer | R

Riot is giving away Garen and Dreadknight Garen skin through Twitter for NA/EUW/EUNE (apparently LAN/LAS get a different skin promotion and will not be eligible for this skin code). Be sure to select YOUR region if you're not NA, as the default link I have here is NA! This is completely valid (and affiliated with Riot) so if you have a Twitter, all you have to do is go here: http://woobox.com/scrx56

Promotion announcement: http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1638980
[+]
 Leviathan.Alvar
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Alvar1
By Leviathan.Alvar 2014-03-30 09:26:31
Link | Citer | R

I still don't know how MMR works. I am in bronze 1 but my MMR is 1500. I am playing against gold and high silver. Shouldn't I be playing against mid silver and high bronze?
 Cerberus.Valmur
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2014-03-30 09:31:47
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Artemys said: »
Riot is giving away Garen and Dreadknight Garen skin through Twitter for NA/EUW/EUNE (apparently LAN/LAS get a different skin promotion and will not be eligible for this skin code). Be sure to select YOUR region if you're not NA, as the default link I have here is NA! This is completely valid (and affiliated with Riot) so if you have a Twitter, all you have to do is go here: http://woobox.com/scrx56

Promotion announcement: http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1638980

Should've been Rugged :<
By volkom 2014-03-30 10:03:45
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Alvar said: »
I still don't know how MMR works. I am in bronze 1 but my MMR is 1500. I am playing against gold and high silver. Shouldn't I be playing against mid silver and high bronze?
did you bomb your placements? Your mmr could be high but your elo could be in the dumpster
 Leviathan.Alvar
By Leviathan.Alvar 2014-03-30 10:25:51
Link | Citer | R

I did the same as preseason in January. My MMR was lower in January and I ended up in Silver 3. This time I got into Bronze 3 but my MMR is higher. So I am confused.
By volkom 2014-03-30 10:53:04
Link | Citer | R

for season for...everyone got their elo "soft reseted" or w/e
(Current elo + 1200)/ 2 "something liek that"
That along with how you did in placements affects where you stand for season 4.
 Leviathan.Alvar
By Leviathan.Alvar 2014-03-30 11:03:54
Link | Citer | R

Will my LP gain per game be higher than normal cause I am playing against Gold? Even though I am in bronze?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-05-09 12:19:23
Link | Citer | R

No, you could be Bronze II and play with Diamonds all day, it just mean that they have the same MMR as you, therefore giving the same value as their actual level as a player is close to yours.

Only time you'll hit the top of the window in term of LP gains is when you duo queue with someone with a clearly better MMR than you. But even then, you will merely hit the top of the window, which you can already hit if you have a good MMR.

I forgot what is the max LP gain, I think it's 32 or 33? When I duo queued with my Gold friend I would get between 27 and 31, alone I'd get between 25 and 28.
By volkom 2014-05-11 17:14:47
Link | Citer | R

they need a kill la kill fiora skin
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2014-05-12 23:36:19
Link | Citer | R

Braum is AMAZING.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-05-12 23:40:21
Link | Citer | R

His CC is incredible, I've been shitting on people who do not respect his Q.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2014-05-13 00:02:41
Link | Citer | R

never mind the q, one melee hit and youre pretty much dead in a dou lane
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2014-05-13 00:04:25
Link | Citer | R

he can carry too
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-05-13 16:02:26
Link | Citer | R

Wonder how fast it'll take rito to nerf him.
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-05-18 23:13:48
Link | Citer | R

Purple-side AP Trist. I see Wukong, with low HP, and Ahri about to gank bottom lane from the bush between the two bottom turrets. I figure, why not? Rocket Jump into the bush blind, hit both. Ahri is quick and shoots charm at point blank and gets me, but in the exact second my ult goes off. Ult flings them both to their blue buff from the bottom lane. Bleed kills Wukong mid flight, Ahri survived. *** hilarious. They just... FLEW.
By volkom 2014-05-18 23:27:03
Link | Citer | R

i don';t think anything can top this

[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-05-20 17:31:45
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-05-20 19:24:09
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-05-29 18:15:17
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
Serveur: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-05-29 18:21:47
Link | Citer | R

I have to say the Pentakill songs are a lot better then I thought they would be.
[+]
By volkom 2014-05-31 12:01:34
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
Serveur: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-06-02 23:18:56
Link | Citer | R

Well the album is up now.
Get it here.

Also they are updating Mord and Sona's Pentakill skins along with adding a unique summoner icon for people who play as a Pentakill skinned champ or by buying it with RP or IP.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 558 559 560 ... 577 578 579