Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ramuh » Watch your back around Nahiatsu
Watch your back around Nahiatsu
 Odin.Leey
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user:
By Odin.Leey 2008-12-15 09:45:50
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

grats on getting your gil but shouldnt you delete this if possible since to ppl not reading anything but the title your killing this guys rep when he paid up? most dont tend to ask questions they just accuse make assumptions and ruin reputations.
 Ramuh.Stillstinky
Serveur: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Stillstinky 2008-12-15 15:16:58
Link | Citer | R

I just tried, it won't let me.
 Bahamut.Pjohn
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Pjohn
By Bahamut.Pjohn 2008-12-15 16:43:48
Link | Citer | R

maybe you should as Jaerik if he can delete the post. or ..... maybe its better for others to see should they encounter this problem with anyone.
 Ramuh.Nahiatsu
user:
By Ramuh.Nahiatsu 2008-12-15 17:24:50
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

To be perfectly honest, I'd rather this thread stay up, along with the BG warning, so if it were to ever come up in a BC when I app to another LS (Since I left Ins) I can use the threads as feedback to prove that I did follow through. A rep is a rep, I'm not entirely worried about an online rep, and if people assume the worst, then that's life.

Grats again on your Mandau Andy. :)
 Fairy.Lethewaters
Serveur: Fairy
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2008-12-15 17:46:47
Link | Citer | R

Shadowarrior said:
/comfort :( that totally blows buddy. its too bad that NA players are pretty greedy >.< atleast u got the osode + ebow. another 4-5 mill right there.

As a NA player, I find this quite offensive. Just because one NA player ( if he is one) is deceitful, doesn't make us all. That's like saying all JPs are bots.

BACK TO TOPIC: I would have called a GM. Yes you did hit the trade but SE can go over the logs and msgs. The truth would've been figured out. Glad to hear you got it settled though.
 Ramuh.Bekisa
By Ramuh.Bekisa 2008-12-19 00:04:10
Link | Citer | R

Stillstinky said:
I want everybody to know that this debt has now been paid in full. I got the final 2 million gil tonight. Thanks very much to Nahiatsu for making everything right. It is genuinely appreciated.

Good to hear there are actually some people who know how to patch things up. Once most the server gets on them about it -- they're bound to fix it or transfer again ^^. Grats on finishing your mandau as well.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [2746 days between previous and next post]
 Ramuh.Benius
user: Benius
By Ramuh.Benius 2016-06-26 02:49:43
Link | Citer | R

Stinky is a god damn liar.
[+]