Jailer Of Justice Nuke Suite Requirement Question

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Sea/Limbus » jailer of justice nuke suite requirement question
jailer of justice nuke suite requirement question
 Gilgamesh.Nezea
Serveur: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Nezea
By Gilgamesh.Nezea 2010-04-05 00:44:39
Link | Citer | R

Can be done with only two good nukers without much difficulty. Decent BLM/SCH can one shot with AM2 using Parsimony to keep their MP up. Really good SCH/RDM can one shot with T4 and have no MP issues at all.
By Jtmoney 2010-04-24 14:34:42
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Exion said:
am2? 3 blizzard IIIs from decently geared black mages easily take out the babies. i always have 4 blm and a rdm to dia pull/refresh

Thats pretty dumb considering if your timing is a tad off from any blm, the second it gets below 50%, it will blow up. The best and safest way is to AM2 them for sure.
By Jtmoney 2010-04-24 14:35:58
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Nezea said:
Can be done with only two good nukers without much difficulty. Decent BLM/SCH can one shot with AM2 using Parsimony to keep their MP up. Really good SCH/RDM can one shot with T4 and have no MP issues at all.

No tier4 will ever one shot the pets. They have about 2k HP.
 Diabolos.Sovereign
Serveur: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2010-04-30 04:15:13
Link | Citer | R

People still use BLMs for justice adds?

My linkshell normally just throws a couple SAMs at them. Done it before with Rangers, too. Melee weapon skills work better, in my opinion, as it complete removes the refresh aspect of battle upkeep in this case. (i.e., run out of mp and you get overrun with adds... that doesnt happen with melees).

In general, it leaves the BLMs free to work on Justice himself for a faster kill.