Why Do DRKs Get Apocalypse?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Why do DRKs get Apocalypse?
Why do DRKs get Apocalypse?
 Asura.Failaras
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-01-15 21:27:00
Link | Citer | R

Nazrious said: »
Asura.Failaras said: »
Asura.Celoria said: »
Nazrious said: »
but in truth SE holds a grudge on any Job that dares to challenge Sam and Mnk

Nothing but truth
They hold such a grudge they gave Thf a 20 fTP WS and Mnk hasn't been a decent DD in almost a year!

lol exaggerate much. Mnk is still the same mnk it was back when it was mnk onry, that was like 6 mnths ago, then SE stepped up SAM because u kno nippon honudes, Then one handers got buffed so mnks get a bit butt hurt now, also dagger got a nice buff wrapped in that same one hand buff so jumped up ahead of mnk. So you are right Mnk is back seat now since lat month because prior it was SAM / Mnk, cry moar.
Mnk is still the same as it was before 7 months of huge job updates made other jobs good and this is your argument for them favoring Mnk? I personally don't even want Sam/Mnk to be good because I'm bored of playing them, but I still find this argument hilarious. Also Mnk hasn't been even close to good since they buffed Fudo in July and the only reason they get invited to anything are either very rare gimmicks or people stuck in the past.
 Phoenix.Urteil
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2015-01-29 07:48:00
Link | Citer | R

Usually used as a last resort when in a party, when better more offensive options have failed, are not feasible, and too dangerous to consider.

Though against any single foe its solid damage, assistance to both physical/magical accuracy, and Catastrophe's healing make it is a solid choice if you are alone or MP is an issue.

High Magic accuracy value due to the lack of solid 215 options.

Hmm, I don't see what all the fuss is about.

**GEO would have tricks I do not think everyone would suspect. In addition, their physical ability is one that many would woefully underestimate.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [60 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Cycerath
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Cycerath
By Leviathan.Cycerath 2015-03-30 10:21:21
Link | Citer | R

For me I got both, Ragnarok is good if your healer is on the ball, but in some situations like incursion, I'd have to frequently use apoc, the reason for this is if u find yourself dying alot, apoc can reduce that, cause no matter how much damage you do, if your dead your dps drops to 0, better to be alive and doing slightly Less damage Then dead and not doing any.
1. get bot apoc and rag
2. rag if you have a good healer low risk of dying
3. apoc if high risk of dying, and/or bad healer
 Shiva.Naer
Serveur: Shiva
user: Naer
By Shiva.Naer 2015-04-02 16:44:37
Link | Citer | R

I enjoy both as a DRK, but TBH Resolution is POS I find myself producing better number w/ a VIT set up and Torcleaver with Ragnarök than anything. . . But that's just me maybe not everyone else I have hit or miss with both at times, and Apocalypse is all ways reliable for survival situations, but end game most DPS hands down is Liberator twice or thrice is utterly amazing.