Headlong Belt Do You Need It?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Garuda » Headlong belt do you need it?
Headlong belt do you need it?
By Kittykite 2009-12-29 23:52:13
Link | Citer | R

ok well guess im a gimp person ^^ glad to know it
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-12-29 23:56:54
Link | Citer | R

I'll stick with my swift belt. Thanks.

Bazaar function, Auction House etc...
 Odin.Kalico
Serveur: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-30 00:18:36
Link | Citer | R

Kittykite said:
ok well guess im a gimp person ^^ glad to know it
I herd they tied you to a chair
and feed you ***sandwich with cheese and a glass
steaming hot diarrhea. on you tube

By Kittykite 2009-12-30 00:20:48
Link | Citer | R

nice kal ^^ but thats just alittle disgusting
 Unicorn.Grimjow
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Grimjow
By Unicorn.Grimjow 2009-12-30 00:25:47
Link | Citer | R

"Garuda.Hypnotizd]I'll stick with my swift belt."

He brings up a valid point... yesterday me and a few friends (6total) went to Sacrarium with 4 Fomor Codex and went 3/4 on Swift Belt.

Or as also stated simply go get a V Belt (like I did).

Or go Camp a NM that can be soloed by any job @75 with a 40% drop rate that pops 15 times a day.....

Seriously if you really wanted to help people give them the belt.....

Trying to merc something like this is so fail your making trolls out of normal posters....

BTW OMGZ Leaping Lizzy Merkz you can has this 1,000,000,000 gils per claim kkthxbye >.>
[+]
By Kittykite 2009-12-30 00:29:29
Link | Citer | R

and if yall really dont like this thread dont comment on it, this is just something i started to help whoever NEEDs this item not who ever wants to cry about this item :)
 Unicorn.Grimjow
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Grimjow
By Unicorn.Grimjow 2009-12-30 00:42:38
Link | Citer | R

And as I stated if you really want to help them simply claim it and let them lot it for free.

Trying to Merc this item is so sad....

Try something people cant get on thier own.

KV , KA , Faffy Nidd etc.....

Oh wait you cant kill those either ~_^
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2009-12-30 00:44:48
Link | Citer | R

Holy crap this thread is STILL going on?

I think schools are now doing a better job at creative writing and composition seeing as threads like this are being made and continued.

Yeah thats a little over the top but I don't care anymore.
[+]
By Kittykite 2009-12-30 00:46:38
Link | Citer | R

well technically im making the price go down :) its almost 200k im tryign to sell it for 150 or 160 but if i have to go lower its ok :/ im not trying to rip people off cept from the AH ^^
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2009-12-30 00:47:38
Link | Citer | R

Its been stated. No one cares to buy a forsaken headlong belt.
[+]
By Kittykite 2009-12-30 00:51:59
Link | Citer | R

then leave the thread ^^
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2009-12-30 00:57:09
Link | Citer | R

If you noticed everyone did.
[+]
By Kittykite 2009-12-30 01:00:13
Link | Citer | R

then good maybe there will be less crying about a belt that was suppose to be for people that wanted it not for people that felt like i was trying to rip you off
 Quetzalcoatl.Xedal
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dalight
By Quetzalcoatl.Xedal 2009-12-30 01:44:05
Link | Citer | R

This thread is still going...? I'll admit, the idiot has stamina. If he projected that into intelligent thought we would all be screwed.
 Ifrit.Jurai
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Jurai
By Ifrit.Jurai 2009-12-30 02:02:39
Link | Citer | R

Guessing this was Necrobump but gonna chip in my 2 cents. Pay 50k each for 5 other members or something.. and go get Swift Belt.. better and close enough to the same price. There's really no excuse to not be at that point in CoP anymore. Or get some people that need it and get it for free!....

And, if they NEED the item they can go kill it themselves.. it is what.. lvl 40 or something ridiculously easy like that?

Also, Quick Belt is dirt cheap.. If you're really looking for Haste.. 1% more Haste is not worth 200k when there is a free option that is better with more...
[+]
 Fenrir.Empedocles
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Empedocles 2009-12-30 02:16:38
Link | Citer | R

w00t, Excel Excel.
 Kujata.Argettio
Serveur: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-12-30 08:17:18
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
I often get asked if I'm Korean :( and cheers!

It is up to us British people who pair DRK with unconventional mage subs to make sarcastic comments!

I /SCH for campaign (which is the only place DRK gets exp these days), Alacrity combined with Dreadspikes/Drain/DrainII/Aspir allows me to tank 1-3 mobs as well as giving me Reraise for when it all goes wrong.

As for the belt, my views are clearly stated on the item page... It's a stop-gap item from lvl 44-49 and for those still working on Swift. I think it will drop to ~10-50k depending on the server in time. It certainly doesn't deserve a thread...
 Midgardsormr.Tutone
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: TuTone
By Midgardsormr.Tutone 2009-12-30 09:04:30
Link | Citer | R

The belt isn't bad at all, and of course Swift is always the way to go. Out of the new belts, Vituroso belt is the best (belladonnas),but I honestly believe they were just trying to fill the gap like Argettio has said, but in my opinion we are missing the what SE was doing by creating the headlong belt. They brought back the fun of a NM camp, like the old VE days, and it's been great for ls's. I've dedicated 2 saturdays so far, and a couple l.s mates have been really appreciative, and the item can be delivery boxed if the member isn't on, if no one wants it you can throw it on the AH, so the belt is pimp to me (especially since I'm still CoP grinding and now just am at Swift).
 Hades.Darkodin
Serveur: Hades
user: Darkodin
By Hades.Darkodin 2009-12-30 09:38:31
Link | Citer | R

Kittykite said:
yea but ff14 is gonna fail so i dont care the servers will be back soon enough after that ^^
No... just no...wishfull thinking lol, i think a lot of ppl would welcome it, the balance between solo and teamplay is a lot better apparently. FF XI is too time consuming to get anything done, especially with so many people gone already and FF XIV isn't even out yet lol. I just quit myself and can't wait for it to get out and play it with friends who already quit as well lol.
Kittykite said:
lol, were not willing to go that low xD its selling for around 200k on garuda were trying to stay around 160 :D
Why anyone would buy headlong belt for that much is beyond me... you can get 3-4 Fomor Codexes for that on Hades give or take and getting a party together isn't that hard... you only need about 4+ people for some of the NM's lol, like the Hume NM.
[+]
 Hades.Hatekhaos
Serveur: Hades
user: hatekhaos
By Hades.Hatekhaos 2009-12-30 10:53:53
Link | Citer | R

OMG a headlong belt! I been looking for one for ages. Can you switch servers to Hades so I can buy it off you.

[+]
 Garuda.Malicious
Serveur: Garuda
user: Malicious
By Garuda.Malicious 2009-12-30 13:21:27
Link | Citer | R

IMHO, 100k is even too much for this belt. The drop rate is too high, the benefits are too low, and I refuse to be forced to purchase something by the buttheads exploiting an item intended to be easy to acquire.
Kitty, I haven't had any issues with you and I still don't, but when I want one, I will take one for myself. If you look at the price history you can see there are certain players who have sold several of these in a row, and often, again I reiterate, IMHO, it only shows me who I don't want to help because of the type of player they are.
I would rather stay a broke ***, ill equipped player and retain my holier than thou attitude, then to exploit the mentally challenged players who buy this belt instead of killing for it.
 Titan.Gennss
Serveur: Titan
user: gennss
By Titan.Gennss 2009-12-30 13:38:38
Link | Citer | R

I think every AH has a ton up for sale. Use the AH or gtfo.
[+]