Headlong Belt Do You Need It?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Garuda » Headlong belt do you need it?
Headlong belt do you need it?
First Page 2 3
By Kittykite 2009-12-29 19:11:53
Link | Citer | R

Haste + 3% and + 4 attack want it? just make a coment on this asking for the price ^^
 Leviathan.Ashitaka
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Ashitaka
By Leviathan.Ashitaka 2009-12-29 19:13:54
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Kittykite 2009-12-29 19:19:08
Link | Citer | R

lol, were not willing to go that low xD its selling for around 200k on garuda were trying to stay around 160+ :D
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2009-12-29 19:19:28
Link | Citer | R

how much does it npc for? I'll give you 50% of that.
[+]
 Leviathan.Ashitaka
By Leviathan.Ashitaka 2009-12-29 19:19:35
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Kittykite 2009-12-29 19:21:15
Link | Citer | R

:D nope were not going anywhere near those prices ^^
 Hades.Kvazz
Serveur: Hades
user: kvazz
By Hades.Kvazz 2009-12-29 19:22:44
Link | Citer | R

lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Serveur: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-12-29 19:26:03
Link | Citer | R

Wouldn't it be awesome if this site had a Bazaar function? Or shouting in Whitegate was possible?

I'm being an *** but I don't see why this needed a new thread.
[+]
By Kittykite 2009-12-29 19:28:36
Link | Citer | R

cause we dont want to waste time shouting in whitegate and using this bazzar is useless cause nobody wants to pay the fee and also this is for garuda peeps ^^;
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-12-29 19:30:49
Link | Citer | R

I mean the Bazaar on ffxiah :p
[+]
By Kittykite 2009-12-29 19:34:09
Link | Citer | R

yea i know ive had a scythe up there for awhile and since then the price dropped >.< i have crappy luck with bazaars x.x
 Leviathan.Ashitaka
By Leviathan.Ashitaka 2009-12-29 19:35:18
Link | Citer | R

I don't think any one wants to pay so much for belts that a dropping prices at incredible rates. Your issue is the fact there's too many on the ah so you're trying to sell them as fast as you can before you keep getting undercut. Don't make a post trying to sell stuff... like he said.. there's a reason there's a bazaar function.
[+]
 Kujata.Argettio
Serveur: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-12-29 19:43:17
Link | Citer | R

Kittykite said:
cause we dont want to waste time shouting in whitegate and using this bazzar is useless cause nobody wants to pay the fee and also this is for garuda peeps ^^;

If only the headlong belt was one of those items than can actually be put on the AH...

Ah well, maybe in time, SE will fix it so we can list on the AH and then this thread would be pointless...

[+]
 Carbuncle.Krionin
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Krionin1
By Carbuncle.Krionin 2009-12-29 19:45:04
Link | Citer | R

well the droprate is somewhere around 46% so w/o th you got a decent shot at getting it when get claim so imo the price definetly is a bit high.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-12-29 19:48:46
Link | Citer | R

Where does the name Argettio come from anyway! And I like the new avatar. Good riddance to Jets :(
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
Serveur: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-12-29 19:55:52
Link | Citer | R

Greetings, potential buyer. Please prevent yourself from embracing the mistake of this transaction and immediately proceed to your local Sacrarium to find a more proper belt for your waist. In the event you are feeling like a true champion, forgo the previous advice and locate directly to Jugner Forest, and seek the royal Aquan tailor for your clothing desires, for I hear he is only second to the legendary Lumorian tailor.
[+]
 Kujata.Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-12-29 19:59:14
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Where does the name Argettio come from anyway! And I like the new avatar. Good riddance to Jets :(

major off topic incoming:

My RL name is Chris Targett (yes with 2 "T"s at the end, is olde English for Criminal)

My nickname at secondary school was Targettio, as everyone seemed to like pretending they were Italian (and to make any word Italian you just add "io" on the end right?) and it stuck for ~8 years of school.

When I came to make my FFXI char I couldn't think of anything cool, so tired Targettio, but it didn't look right (I was trying to to make a name that made some sense in and FF universe) so dropped the first "T" to get "Argettio".

Possibly more detail than you wanted, but that was how it happened. And I re-did my avatar after now christmas is over, I am not sure I like it, as it has too much leg in it... but it is hard to find a decent pose.

Edit: it was Yigit legs in my old shot (I got them only a few days before I took that screenshot so were my 'town' gear for that week), but I will admit, I did own Yets for a long time... :(
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-12-29 20:04:09
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Greetings, potential buyer. Please prevent yourself from embracing the mistake of this transaction and immediately proceed to your local Sacrarium to find a more proper belt for your waist. In the event you are feeling like a true champion, forgo the previous advice and locate directly to Jugner Forest, and seek the royal Aquan tailor for your clothing desires, for I hear he is only second to the legendary Lumorian tailor.

I F'n Love this.. and it is so true. I went 1/12 on this , and on my 11th run it was just a farce, until the 12th it dropped. I'll tell yo uthe swift is way much better than the headlong belt, and going to jugner to aquire the other belt, is much more fun!

To the OP, Some newb may offer your price, but keep camping the nm, the price will eventually fall and crash, and to the ppl who did take the time to get the swift, Congradulations!, hats off, and Job Well done.

I don't feel sry for the Op, again, that is why there is a Bizarre function!
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-12-29 20:05:32
Link | Citer | R

My name is entirely random :( yours actually has a history.

No such thing as too much leg! Well, if it was bare leg maybe. Replace those with Warlock Tights and we're talking!
 Kujata.Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-12-29 20:11:07
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
My name is entirely random :( yours actually has a history.

No such thing as too much leg! Well, if it was bare leg maybe. Replace those with Warlock Tights and we're talking!

ljuf;@oewFHNSL\; is random.

I have always thought your Char's name was pretty cool.

inb4 "get a room".
By Kittykite 2009-12-29 20:19:56
Link | Citer | R

first i dont care when its bought it keeps going up in price, so apparently its good enough for some people and >.> im just trying to help my friends get rid of the thing, so any "helpful" advice is not needed like i said this id for people on garuda
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-12-29 20:22:10
Link | Citer | R

I often get asked if I'm Korean :( and cheers!

It is up to us British people who pair DRK with unconventional mage subs to make sarcastic comments!
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-12-29 20:33:01
Link | Citer | R

Kittykite said:
first i dont care when its bought it keeps going up in price, so apparently its good enough for some people and >.> im just trying to help my friends get rid of the thing, so any "helpful" advice is not needed like i said this id for people on garuda

Just a matter of time we're all on the same server...
[+]
By Kittykite 2009-12-29 20:50:59
Link | Citer | R

yea but ff14 is gonna fail so i dont care the servers will be back soon enough after that ^^
 Gilgamesh.Zethyr
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: SenZeroX
By Gilgamesh.Zethyr 2009-12-29 21:08:10
Link | Citer | R

Kittykite said:
yea but ff14 is gonna fail so i dont care the servers will be back soon enough after that ^^

Please, tell me more about the future in which you come from.
[+]
 Garuda.Xanthos
Serveur: Garuda
user: xanthos1
By Garuda.Xanthos 2009-12-29 21:29:35
Link | Citer | R

rather farm this thing than buy it for 160k+ nobody camps NM anymore
By Kittykite 2009-12-29 21:38:06
Link | Citer | R

then why are there people buying it for 190? and zeth ff 14 just seems like its a rushed project you skill up to see what your gonna be alot of people i know arent even thinking about switching
 Hades.Cheyne
Serveur: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-12-29 21:41:51
Link | Citer | R

Kittykite said:
then why are there people buying it for 190? and zeth ff 14 just seems like its a rushed project you skill up to see what your gonna be alot of people i know arent even thinking about switching

Because they obviously have money and are either too busy to camp or to lazy to camp. When this item came out it sold from 1m > 500k > 300k > 150k all within a few weeks. Give this a bit more time and it'll drop even more. The only chance of you selling this is probably on the AH where most people browse for items.
By Kittykite 2009-12-29 21:47:35
Link | Citer | R

well if the people have the gil then they can buy it, and it went down and went right back up so im not worried right now
 Leviathan.Ashitaka
By Leviathan.Ashitaka 2009-12-29 21:59:36
Link | Citer | R

Kittykite said:

Lol... I don't think SE has EVER rushed a Final Fantasy.

And I don't think you know when ffxi came out....
First Page 2 3