Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » (D&D) Esper's Emporium of Esoterica
(D&D) Esper's Emporium of Esoterica
 Asura.Aeonova
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-09-23 00:53:09
Link | Citer | R

So I already did a google search briefly to see what D&D stuff came up on here in case I could place this in an already-made D&D thread w/o the need to make a new topic, but I didn't find anything quickly.

I know some of you have played or are still playing D&D at some point. A friend of mine raised $58,555 on Kickstarter to finish this book (10k goal met long ago so this isn't hitting people up for money on lost causes or anything).

I just wanted to bring attention to this to support my friend and to bring your attention to this if it's something you might be into. If it's not something you're into, I'm sorry to have bothered you. I /did/ put (D&D) right in the topic line to avoid any misdirects because I know Final Fantasy people will recall Espers were the Ted Woosly given name of Avatars/Summoning magic in FFVI.

He also has a successful D&D youtube page (right at the line to hit 100k subs) so check out some of his stuff. I didn't want to turn this into a "Like, comment, and smash that subscribe button" post, but it's whatever.

Here is kind of a video breakdown of what the book is.

YouTube Video Placeholder

The Blessed Lotus Monk sounds really cool. I just like the pretty monster manual stuff too because I'm a D&D n00b. I've tried playing with him at his apartment before, but I was mostly thinking "Why am I not playing FFXI right now?". I think FFXI was maybe under 2 years old at that time and I tried to make my party character like my WHM from FFXI.

I know I've seen people hawk their wares on this site for stuff that they make with their 3D printer or things they take custom orders for art. I don't see this post breaking any rules. If you like this sort of thing, here is a link:

https://espers-emporium-of-esoterica.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

I remember being a kid and just looking at my older cousin's D&D books just for the cool pictures and such so... I dunno. It's a book. You all know how books work.

Thank you for your time.

Yep.
[+]