Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Modern Endgame Event ACC Requirements
Modern Endgame Event ACC Requirements
 Asura.Lothire
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lothire
By Asura.Lothire 2020-07-21 19:02:47
Link | Citer | R

I was wondering if anyone might have some knowledge or input on the accuracy requirements for different endgame content, so it can be all in one place?

BG Wiki is pretty good for some of this stuff, but not everything. And a lot of the information is scattered among the hundreds of different pages in the hundreds of different threads. Even if you can simply direct me to something that may already have this info in aggregate, that would be greatly appreciated.

Accuracy requirements for content such as different VD HTBFs, VD Ambuscade (V1 & V2), Omen, etc.

As someone who only recently returned to the game, I'd like to be useful in this content and have some understanding before asking to join groups or attempting to form one, and a lot of this information seems to be kept relatively informal among players, but not consolidated anywhere (unless I missed it).

Appreciated.
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2020-07-21 19:05:32
Link | Citer | R

I find that some (most?) of the acc requirements on bg wiki are based on requirements pre-adjustment to accuracy that happened a little while back so it may not be reliable, but I’ll let someone else who knows better comment on that.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-07-21 19:18:07
Link | Citer | R

AFAIK, "VD" content limited to 6 man party have mobs with evasion between 1400~1450 (VD ambuscade, Lilith).
 Asura.Lothire
user: Lothire
By Asura.Lothire 2020-07-21 19:38:51
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
AFAIK, "VD" content limited to 6 man party have mobs with evasion between 1400~1450 (VD ambuscade, Lilith).

Ah so we're talking extremely well-geared players then, I take it.
By Pantafernando 2020-07-21 20:27:25
Link | Citer | R

Not really.

I guess SE design its content based on average potential of a 6 man setup.

Standart setup can be something like:

2x suport 1x healer 1xtank 2xdds (balanced party)

3x suport 1x healer 2xdds (with dds tanking)

4x suport 1x healer 1xdd (solo dd like sam multistepping)

2x suport 1x healer 3xdds (full zerg)

Overall, a dd should be able to hit 1100 acc with master without sacrificing much of its dps.

Add +100 acc from sublime sushi

Suport can be brd geo (with brd honor and victory march, madrigal) adding more 172

Geo with precision no idris can add more 75, totalling 1447 acc on your DD. Probably he will need a bit more as just matching mobs eva results in 75% hit rate so your dd can adjust some pieces or use some buff enhancement like marcato or blaze of glory.

If you add a cor dd, you can use hunters for more 65acc on a lucky roll, matching most VD content.

Obviously more acc buff will reduce your max dps Potential, so your fights gonna take longer, requiring more work from the healer/tank. Best gear can provides less acc buffs thus more room for dps buffs like fury+frailty, minuets, sams roll, etc
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2020-07-22 03:16:53
Link | Citer | R

You mean their accuracy to hit on you? Or their evasion?

I think if you consider their evasion 1450 youre always being safe as some jobs native traits will always make them more evasive than average (for example, THF type of mobs).

About their accuracy i really have no clue as i always assume they are accurate in anything that matter, without a proper eva set.
By SimonSes 2020-07-22 05:23:07
Link | Citer | R

For groups without bis equipment I suggest to use RDM on top of brd and geo. Lowering evasion by 100+ will greatly help, but RDM can also bind/sleep/gravity/diaIII etc. and help with cure and damage. Some ambuscades turn from hard to easy when you include right debuffs into strategy.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Reain
Serveur: Sylph
user: dmregm
By Sylph.Reain 2020-07-22 11:39:00
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Yojimmbo said: »
VD Ambuscade for this month; where would you place the megaboss on VD as far as accuracy? 1400?

Kinda funny. It (Qiqirn Ambuscade) needs 1399 accuracy for 95% accuracy (1359 Evasion). So you were off by 1.

You would normally need more for a 139 THF but SE lowered the evasion by 125 across all difficulties to compensate for no BRD/COR/GEO.

Source: https://twitter.com/long_horned

He also talks about steal and perfect dodge mechanics (in Japanese).

Also, OP can check this chart for some accuracy requirements:
http://vanafratello.seesaa.net/article/449561453.html (Japanese)
The 139 column is the big one. Ambuscade VD, Omen bosses, New high tier battlefields in selbina are all 139 on VD.

You may need to check: https://w.atwiki.jp/bartlett3/pages/313.html to figure out what jobs monsters are. (Japanese).
[+]