Who's Got Nyzule Tokens Automation? Come On, Now.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Who's got Nyzule tokens automation? Come on, now.
Who's got Nyzule tokens automation? Come on, now.
By Pantafernando 2020-06-03 10:17:57
Link | Citer | R

How do they do the movimentation (because this seems the most tiresome part to program)?

Just poshack to where you need to be, some mapping and functions, old keypresses lol?

Pathing seems the only actually hard thing to do in a bot like this.
 Asura.Arico
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2020-06-03 10:19:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
There a bots that will farm merits. Kill leviathan. Get more merits. Kill leviathan. With no input.

It's your time to be Craftboy #2, Eiryl.
By Mattelot 2020-06-03 10:28:51
Link | Citer | R

Indeed it is. There is nothing that isn't botted. Missions. Quests. crafts. Farming.

There a bots that will farm merits. Kill leviathan. Get more merits. Kill leviathan. With no input.

Brings me back to my last question, what happened to the good old days when people played games legit?

Cheating is getting very out of hand as the years go by. Back when I was a kid, the only "cheating" were people who used a Game Genie. Nobody really cared until you were "that guy" who used one then bragged about how awesome of a gamer you were.

I played a FPS game in the late 90s and towards the end of it's life, someone finally made a working client-side auto-aim. Even then, there were "those guys" who used it and told people "I'm just very good."

Now we have a game playing itself. I... just don't get it. What are you "working" towards?
[+]
 Shiva.Hiep
Serveur: Shiva
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2020-06-03 10:40:02
Link | Citer | R

Indeed it is. There is nothing that isn't botted. Missions. Quests. crafts. Farming.

People have been doing this for months on Shiva, just farming merits in Reisenjima and then spamming Leviathan.
 Asura.Botosi
user: Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2020-06-03 10:49:11
Link | Citer | R

Mattelot said: »

Brings me back to my last question, what happened to the good old days when people played games legit?

Cheating is getting very out of hand as the years go by. Back when I was a kid, the only "cheating" were people who used a Game Genie. Nobody really cared until you were "that guy" who used one then bragged about how awesome of a gamer you were.

I played a FPS game in the late 90s and towards the end of it's life, someone finally made a working client-side auto-aim. Even then, there were "those guys" who used it and told people "I'm just very good."

Now we have a game playing itself. I... just don't get it. What are you "working" towards?

To be fair, a lot of this stuff is botted because it’s absolutely tiresome, old, skill-less, repetitive, and too demanding (30k Alex, 50 assaults, 100k einherjar points for a lvl 75 mythic).

I started doing assaults last night for mythics. Jesus, if someone gave me an assault bot I’d take it in a second. Especially doing it on 3 characters. It’s brutal.

The bots wouldn’t be able to do all this stuff if it wasn’t so completely mindless.

Like really, do I have to prove myself by doing Einherjar 60 times as a lvl 99 character in order to make a lvl 75 mythic that’s useless before spending another 200+mil on?
[+]
 Asura.Arico
By Asura.Arico 2020-06-03 11:01:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Botosi said: »
Like really, do I have to prove myself by doing Einherjar 60 times as a lvl 99 character in order to make a lvl 75 mythic that’s useless before spending another 200+mil on?

If you're averaging 2500 tokens per run you're doing something worng.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-06-03 11:02:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tsm said: »
elidyr might give you whatever stupidity he is attempting to code but again he doesn't satisfy the first condition of having a brain.
Awww my feelings! All the people in here talking and you went back to me lol. Yikes.
By Mattelot 2020-06-03 11:05:44
Link | Citer | R

To be fair, a lot of this stuff is botted because it’s absolutely tiresome, old, skill-less, repetitive, and too demanding (30k Alex, 50 assaults, 100k einherjar points for a lvl 75 mythic).

I started doing assaults last night for mythics. Jesus, if someone gave me an assault bot I’d take it in a second. Especially doing it on 3 characters. It’s brutal.

The bots wouldn’t be able to do all this stuff if it wasn’t so completely mindless.

While you're not wrong that some of these tasks are tiresome, etc. I do have to state the obvious... they're whats required. I don't mean this to sound brash or what-have-you but if somebody doesn't like what's required in a game, it may just not be the game for them.

It's all part of the game. I personally weigh the options. If I really really REALLY don't want to farm up something, then I really don't want it bad enough. Plenty of tedious tasks out there but it all depends on how bad you want the reward. I remember when I came back and learned what the golden shovel cordon was. I saw the requirements and said "lol no thanks." Now that I have it, I'm happy I earned it. If I botted it, there would be 0 sense of satisfaction.

I'm not saying YOU personally but I understand. Some people do it because they want the accolades. They want the AH points. They want the "notoriety."
[+]
By Mattelot 2020-06-03 11:06:45
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Arico said: »

If you're getting tokens from Einherjar, you sure are doing something wrong.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-06-03 11:12:24
Link | Citer | R

While you're not wrong that some of these tasks are tiresome, etc. I do have to state the obvious... they're whats required. I don't mean this to sound brash or what-have-you but if somebody doesn't like what's required in a game, it may just not be the game for them.

It's all part of the game. I personally weigh the options. If I really really REALLY don't want to farm up something, then I really don't want it bad enough. Plenty of tedious tasks out there but it all depends on how bad you want the reward. I remember when I came back and learned what the golden shovel cordon was. I saw the requirements and said "lol no thanks." Now that I have it, I'm happy I earned it. If I botted it, there would be 0 sense of satisfaction.

I'm not saying YOU personally but I understand. Some people do it because they want the accolades. They want the AH points. They want the "notoriety."

This is my two cents, but I think it's just because it's old honestly. I never used automation or any form of outside tools until I had already done it tons of times. People just find new, and creative ways to play; because while they like the game, it does become tiresome. People don't have to get creative in the bedroom, but do they? (Sorry that was just the first thing that came to mind that was easily understandable.) :?

(Obviously this isn't the way it works for everyone.)
 Asura.Botosi
user: Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2020-06-03 11:12:34
Link | Citer | R

I haven’t done a mythic since like 2011. Couldn’t remember how much it was per run. I’ve been staying away from them like the plague. Especially after they did my kogarasumau dirty.
By boleslaus21 2020-06-03 11:12:42
Link | Citer | R

Felgarr said: »
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Someone I know, Lordoftheseven, is insisting that automation exists for Nyzule Isle

Snitches. Stitches. Are you new?

What do you happened to the previous Lords of One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Six?

Ramuh.Austar said: »
do it the easy way and just read the chat log

You don't get a chat log message when you get a free floor. Thank you for playing our game.
you dumb this is all i needed to see that you have 0 IQ thanks for the quick lol but i cant get past the 1st page good luck on failing
 Asura.Arico
By Asura.Arico 2020-06-03 11:14:13
Link | Citer | R

Oh ***. I'm way too tired. MY BAD.
[+]
By Mattelot 2020-06-03 11:19:47
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Elidyr said: »
This is my two cents, but I think it's just because it's old honestly. I never used automation or any form of outside tools until I had already done it tons of times. People just find new, and creative ways to play; because while they like the game, it does become tiresome. People don't have to get creative in the bedroom, but do they? (Sorry that was just the first thing that came to mind that was easily understandable.) :?

(Obviously this isn't the way it works for everyone.)

I'm all for new and creative but then there comes the point where its obviously cheating, even if people don't want to say it out loud because they worry some internet tough-guy will call them names on a message forum.

Yes, the game is old but man... one would think maybe it's time to move on if you're at that point.

Oh well, I know it's going to keep happening. I'll just keep playing my way. I'm not personally concerned with how others play but that's just my feelings why I don't do it.
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-06-03 11:21:14
Link | Citer | R

or somthing right let us in on the secert lol how do i get tokens from Einherjar ?
By Draylo 2020-06-03 11:23:15
Link | Citer | R

I haven’t done a mythic since like 2011. Couldn’t remember how much it was per run. I’ve been staying away from them like the plague. Especially after they did my kogarasumau dirty.

Same here, I despise doing them as its so incredibly boring.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2020-06-03 11:30:33
Link | Citer | R

I'm all for new and creative but then there comes the point where its obviously cheating, even if people don't want to say it out loud because they worry some internet tough-guy will call them names on a message forum.

Yes, the game is old but man... one would think maybe it's time to move on if you're at that point.

Oh well, I know it's going to keep happening. I'll just keep playing my way. I'm not personally concerned with how others play but that's just my feelings why I don't do it.

I can understand that, honestly, and I respect your opinion. We just are who we are.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Watusa
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2020-06-03 11:38:26
Link | Citer | R

Alright, fess up. I want to see how you detect free floors among other things. If you're a competent coder and want to talk shop, please PM me.

Spill it. Thanks.

P.S: Someone with a very big, braggadocious mouth claims to have "a guy" who is such an amazing programmer (eye-***-roll) who has tokens automated and a mission bot. I want to talk to this person. (No, I'm not RMT, just a programmer who like solving technical problems. I don't care about RMT, I do not buy/sell or really care about negatively impacting your bottom-line. I do however, sometimes care about dispelling ***, which is so prevalent among all of the ***-waving and ***-measuring that goes on with this game).

P.P.S: Memes weclome.

What's up geek I invented this ***lol, I only share it with fellow alpha Chadlords though so you're out of luck sorry bro
[+]
 Asura.Arico
By Asura.Arico 2020-06-03 11:42:21
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Watusa said: »
What's up geek I invented this ***lol, I only share it with fellow alpha Chadlords though so you're out of luck sorry bro

Honor to be in your presence.
[+]
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2020-06-03 11:43:22
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Watusa said: »
Alright, fess up. I want to see how you detect free floors among other things. If you're a competent coder and want to talk shop, please PM me.

Spill it. Thanks.

P.S: Someone with a very big, braggadocious mouth claims to have "a guy" who is such an amazing programmer (eye-***-roll) who has tokens automated and a mission bot. I want to talk to this person. (No, I'm not RMT, just a programmer who like solving technical problems. I don't care about RMT, I do not buy/sell or really care about negatively impacting your bottom-line. I do however, sometimes care about dispelling ***, which is so prevalent among all of the ***-waving and ***-measuring that goes on with this game).

P.P.S: Memes weclome.

Rip to his dream but i told him it was waste of time heheh
By Meeble 2020-06-03 11:49:53
Link | Citer | R

Mafai said: »
You can also probably look at the model of the lamp to see if it is shining, but it doesn't change instantly, so chat is faster.

Do you have an example of how to compare models like this, by any chance? IDGAF about complete automation, but a boxcrusher type addon for order lamps would make my Netflix & Nyzul way more chill.
By Mafai 2020-06-03 12:00:15
Link | Citer | R

Meeble said: »
Mafai said: »
You can also probably look at the model of the lamp to see if it is shining, but it doesn't change instantly, so chat is faster.

Do you have an example of how to compare models like this, by any chance? IDGAF about complete automation, but a boxcrusher type addon for order lamps would make my Netflix & Nyzul way more chill.

I did something like this for my eschite ore farmer. This was to check the color of the box and ignore all others. (mob_table.models[1] == 966 or mob_table.models[1] == 965)

https://gist.github.com/joshk6656/87b51dddab148c89f10e4384550e5bbd
[+]
By Meeble 2020-06-03 12:20:17
Link | Citer | R

Thank you!
 Odin.Juliano
Serveur: Odin
user: Julian
By Odin.Juliano 2020-06-03 12:31:04
Link | Citer | R

Sup maf, boto. (*'-')b
[+]
By zaxtiss 2020-06-03 17:51:22
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Darkdoom said: »
zaxtiss said: »
Fel, you should lay off the drugs and calm down bud lol its just a game. who gives a *** about who has what hack. goodlord.
no one is going to give you jack ***.
how you come off the bat sounding like a *** won't ever help you get info.
best of luck with it though.
also!
pakketz!!

Thanks for the positive vibes. However, I reserve the right to be abrasive to people who are embellishing or exaggerating their accomplishments for e-peen or arguing for argument's sake.

(In reality, many people just don't have anything to offer in a technical conversation and when you're trying to be productive, it is woefully frustrating. Some people will even go so far as to be intentionally deceptive to save their own egos or generally just afraid of the hit to their ego for being wrong).

Also, to the people who are saying this can be done within a minute, they are probably that you should spam the rune for 0x05B (dialogue) / 0x04 (event state) response. Technically, this is possibly effective for to detect both mission complete and free floors, it has the downside of spamming an entity with a packet. (Yes, Mission complete is detectable via text).

Also, SE's autobanner could counter this measure by rate-limiting the number of times the Rune of Release is spammed; it's really easy to ban or disconnect someone for abusing any NPC endpoint, especially spamming the Rune 20-60 times/second.

so you reserves the right to be rude?
you were kinda rude off the bat bud so its no wonder that you get *** heads replying to this.
leave your grand parents basement bud. it will do wonders for you i'm sure.

I made an abrasive post with no pre-amble, directed at no particular individual, expressing my clear intent to dispel *** that was repeatedly brought to my attention. If you're incapable of discerning from my tone, that my frustration and disdain for this task, was in no way to designed to attack or hurt you, then by all means, please continue to be upset.

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/
:sighs: 1 i wasn't upset.
2: i was just bored and couldn't sleep atm.
3: i was really just pointing out that you should communicate better, (don't be rude) there better ways to ask questions then you did.
4: you have no "tone" to tune implies that everyone can hear you.
guess what.... no one can hear you bud.
5: I tend to enjoy poking at people when i see holes to poke!
6: hmmm i don't have a 6th comment so @everyone! continue as you were! :)
 Lakshmi.Watusa
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2020-06-03 19:14:56
Link | Citer | R

5: I tend to enjoy poking at people when i see holes to poke!

[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-06-03 19:36:29
Link | Citer | R

Better call the police
[+]