[Asura] Do You Want To Build A Snowman?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » [Asura] Do you want to build a snowman?
[Asura] Do you want to build a snowman?
 Asura.Aeonova
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-04-30 23:54:08
Link | Citer | R

Do you want to build a bivouac?

Yorcia Weald #2 is down for some mysterious reason. #1 and #3 are up and totally fine (98%+ durability).

Requirements: Advisor rank (5th) or higher in the Courier's Coalition and Waypoint > Enigmatic Device > Yorcia Weald to be unlocked for ease of travel. The butterfly cage in Yorcia is less than a map block away from the Bivouac #2 location in question. Also, as many Imprimaturs as you want to use. Single trips are quick and net 5k exp per easy run.

Suggested: A scroll of Instant Warp / Warp Ring / Black Mage main or sub high enough to cast Warp. Setting your Homepoint at Western Adoulin #1 temporarily. Report completion on one of your lower level jobs so the exp earned (5000!! for a single Imprimaturs) from completion will be of some better use than as merits on a 99 w/ capped exp.

Route: Accept the assignment "Frontline Support > Support: Yorcia Weald" from the Courier's Coalition (if you are Advisor Rank+ then you don't need that part explained). You will get a Key Item: "Yor. FB op. materials container".

Travel via Waypoint > Go to an Enigmatic Device > Yorcia Weald. Mount up and head a bit east and then when you can go north, hug the wall on your left. It's a very quick trip.

Just the follow the red lines in the janky MSPaint circle.

The Bivouac#2 Administrator will take your Key Item. You're set. Cast Warp and return to the Task Delegator to confirm completion and receive your Exp and Bayld reward. Be sure you're on a job that will enjoy the benefits of 5,000 easy experience (as well as 5,000 bayld).

My mule that didn't have this Bivouac unlocked thanks you in advance.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-05-01 02:22:13
Link | Citer | R

Well, I just used 16 Imprimaturs and got it up to 64% from 3%. I used them one-by-one and each raise it about 4%, but the degradation rate seems kind of high(ish). Now I'm out of imprimaturs for several days so that's kind of why I'm asking for help and wrote out a wall-of-text guide with pictures.

Oh, and after 50%, it seems to only reward you with 4,500 exp/bayld instead of 5,000 which is kind of bunk.

By Wotasu 2020-05-01 03:25:19
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Aerox
By Asura.Aerox 2020-05-01 07:30:31
Link | Citer | R

Quick, someone offer to help for 100m.