Windower Dev Team AMA

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Windower » General » Windower Dev Team AMA
Windower Dev Team AMA
By gistofanything 2020-04-26 13:10:58
Link | Citer | R

Hey friends! The Windower dev team have decided to host an AMA over on the FFXI subreddit.

If anyone had any questions for these lovely folks (especially about Windower5!), now is the time to ask!
[+]
By Draylo 2020-04-26 17:47:25
Link | Citer | R

Who even is in the "windower team"? It seems like most of the people we knew from back then that were creating all these things, have fallen off the earth and don't even post on forums or play the game. Or did everything move to Discord now? Forums way of the past?
By Pantafernando 2020-04-26 17:55:15
Link | Citer | R

Discord seems the way to go.

I stopped checking there but everyday dozens of news messages
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2020-04-26 17:59:20
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
Who even is in the "windower team"? It seems like most of the people we knew from back then that were creating all these things, have fallen off the earth and don't even post on forums or play the game. Or did everything move to Discord now? Forums way of the past?

the forum was archived, and irc was closed. basically everything happens in our discord now, and I would say it's fairly active.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-04-26 18:13:36
Link | Citer | R

So do people just randomly join discords? Are they open to everyone? I never really got much into Discord aside from my LS in the past so it seemed weird to me to just randomly join something that looks like a chat room, as a stranger.
By Pantafernando 2020-04-26 18:24:44
Link | Citer | R

There is an invitation button in the site. Just click there and you join it.
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2020-04-26 18:56:42
Link | Citer | R

it is pretty common, ffxiah.com has a discord so do other ffxi related projects like ashita and dsp.

Here is a link to the windower discord: https://discord.gg/v6pk6uy
[+]
By gistofanything 2020-04-27 12:41:40
Link | Citer | R

The AMA with the Windower Development team has concluded! The moderator team of r/ffxi want to wholeheartedly thank these folks for taking time out of their schedules to answer our community's burning questions!

You can read the full set of the AMA comments here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/g8j3ao/ama_windower_development_team/