Trumps Want To Injecting Disinfectant Inside You!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » trumps want to Injecting Disinfectant inside you!
trumps want to Injecting Disinfectant inside you!
First Page 2 3
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-24 10:15:59
Link | Citer | R

A) Wrong forum
B) I seriously hope that isn't you.
C) That video has so much wrong with it. I think it's a troll video.
D) I really do hope that isn't you.
E) Where's the proof? Unless you are CNN, you can't make ***up without evidence.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-24 10:16:14
Link | Citer | R

F) I super seriously hope this isn't you.....
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-24 10:17:12
Link | Citer | R

G) You owe me $5,000 for watching that video. I think I'm now more stupid because of that video. I'm suing you for damages to my intellect...

[+]
By nyheen 2020-04-24 13:42:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
A) Wrong forum
E) Where's the proof? Unless you are CNN, you can't make ***up without evidence.

so what you got to say now big boy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMAT3B4nDpU why the hell you think i would troll that
[+]
 Bahamut.Numbahz
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Numbahz
By Bahamut.Numbahz 2020-04-24 13:54:24
Link | Citer | R

It's hard for all of us to know what we are facing, hearing disturbing blabber that will certainly cost even more life lost is outrageous & certainly deserves us to step where we can!

Even thou this video maybe silly nonsensical to some, it's important we all continue our effort to put our best selves fourth.
Thank you for this video, each PSA that helps someone moves us forward. Keep on doing you! #StayStrong
By SimonSes 2020-04-24 13:54:46
Link | Citer | R

Im not gonna lie Kingnobody, your H) need to be the best ripost in the history to come back after that last link posted by nyheen :)
By volkom 2020-04-24 14:22:55
Link | Citer | R

*sigh* every post I see like this ~ it makes me think that people are more concerned to throw shade at Trump instead of just trying to understand what the guy is trying to say.

Yes, I get it, he's awful at communication, his messaging is cryptic or doesn't make sense at times and policies/trade/style etc is questionable yet he's asking questions and trying to see what researchers/doctors think could be possible solutions. I watched the news briefing and since this thing leads to respiratory issues, be great to have a drug or treatment that could be made that's similar to an asthma inhaler. If people are seriously thinking about drinking bleach or sniffing lysol or w/e they have other issues
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-04-24 14:27:12
Link | Citer | R

Orange man bad - He asked a professional a question. He wants us all dead... So Scary... Omg I'm shaking right now... Please Bernie, joe biten the sniffer save us

Edit: This thread is *** stupid just like OP
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-24 14:32:48
Link | Citer | R

In any context you try to frame it "putting disinfectant" into a human body is something a 5 year old would ask.

It's not professional, it's not cute, there's no "that's not what it means"

The "light" I can forgive. There's nothing to say that X-rays or exposure to radiation of some level can't do something. (unlikely, but not entirely unreasonable)

I fully support your choice to shoot up any disinfectant you so choose, I can 100% guarantee you will not die from Covid-19 if you do.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-04-24 14:35:56
Link | Citer | R

Trumps not a scientist or a health professional - It's only stupid because you want it to be.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-24 14:36:22
Link | Citer | R

It's only stupid... because it's stupid.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-04-24 14:37:22
Link | Citer | R

Again - HOW DARE HE ASK A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL A QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SHOULD HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS REEEEE
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-24 14:39:55
Link | Citer | R

nyheen said: »
A) Wrong forum

so what you got to say now big boy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMAT3B4nDpU why the hell you think i would troll that
H) Why do you use unsubstantiated videos? Seriously, he didn't say anything about ingesting anything. And if you think for a second, what he said was that disinfectants actually work against the virus, not that humans should inject themselves with disinfectants.
I) Not even NYT or WP is running that, because if they did, it would be blatant misinterpretation of what was said. Which is why the only videos you can find are only highly edited or completely dishonest videos coming up to conspiracy. Do you want to be known as the new Alex Jones around here?
J) I can't wait for this thread to be nuked/locked. Rooks, come save us!
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-24 14:39:56
Link | Citer | R

I mean even if we give him the benefit of the doubt...

It's a mostly a respiratory problem. He should've asked about huffing. "what if we boil some bleach and breathe it?"
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2020-04-24 14:42:49
Link | Citer | R

NYT

For those that want a source like the NYT.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-24 14:42:53
Link | Citer | R

K) The only time disinfectants came into the conversation was about testing what killed the virus. Not once did Trump mentioned that people should inject disinfectants. He even stated that people should see their medical healthcare people before doing anything.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-24 14:45:40
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Blindphleb said: »
NYT

L) Even the article stated that Trump was asking sarcastically, and even then, they took his quote out of context, which is why they had to make a retraction on their original story.
M) Why am I still doing this?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2020-04-24 14:48:47
Link | Citer | R

NYT

L) Even the article stated that Trump was asking sarcastically, and even then, they took his quote out of context, which is why they had to make a retraction on their original story.
M) Why am I still doing this?
1) No, the article stated that the White House said it was taken out of context and then when that didn't stick, they said it was sarcastic. The NYT doesn't come to a conclusion on the president's motive for saying the ridiculous statement, only that he said it.

2) What report did they have to retract?
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-04-24 14:49:35
Link | Citer | R

Bro... Its scary people listen to Mainstream media after lie after lie after lie instead of doing their own research... Instead, they watch snippets of it with headlines saying "Trumps wants you to inject stuff in you and these liberal doctors say he is nuts" and rolling with it...

How is this thread still open
[+]
 Ragnarok.Blindphleb
By Ragnarok.Blindphleb 2020-04-24 14:51:55
Link | Citer | R

Lol, Kingnobody was the one asking for a mainstream source. As if we needed it, we can watch Trump say these things live. The gaslighting is just cranked up to 11 these days.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-24 14:54:58
Link | Citer | R

Lol, Kingnobody was the one asking for a mainstream source. As if we needed it, we can watch Trump say these things live. The gaslighting is just cranked up to 11 these days.
Yeah, since those dirty Russians colluded with Trump to win the election, am I right?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-24 14:55:36
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
How is this thread still open
Got me.

I'm done with this thread, I'm not risking a temp ban for this.
By Viciouss 2020-04-24 14:56:35
Link | Citer | R

We have to stop creating P&R threads outside of P&R guys, it just invites trouble. Oh wait, is that backseat moderating? My bad!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-24 15:01:06
Link | Citer | R

Not sure what anyone would expect from a thread with the words "Trumps wants to Injecting" in the title.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Leosin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-04-24 15:12:33
Link | Citer | R

Not a fan of Trump, but let's be real here he's not telling people to inject themselves, that's reaching a bit far.

volkom said: »
Yes, I get it, he's awful at communication, his messaging is cryptic or doesn't make sense at times and policies/trade/style etc is questionable yet he's asking questions and trying to see what researchers/doctors think could be possible solutions.

This is spot on. Give the guy a break, especially now.

Bahamut.Numbahz said: »
it's important we all continue our effort to put our best selves fourth.

There will definitely be more weird ***coming out of Trumps mouth that won't even need to be take out of context to be criticized harshly (see upcoming election and debates), but for now try to look past the understandable flubs that ESPECIALLY in this case are being exaggerated by the media...for god's sake at least he's trying. He didn't even lose his ***at a reporter this time. #babyhandssteps (lol sorry, couldn't resist)
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2020-04-24 15:21:01
Link | Citer | R

Not gonna lie... those are some tiny *** hands
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-24 15:23:49
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
*sigh* every post I see like this ~ it makes me think that people are more concerned to throw shade at Trump instead of just trying to understand what the guy is trying to say.

Yes, I get it, he's awful at communication, his messaging is cryptic or doesn't make sense at times and policies/trade/style etc is questionable yet he's asking questions and trying to see what researchers/doctors think could be possible solutions. I watched the news briefing and since this thing leads to respiratory issues, be great to have a drug or treatment that could be made that's similar to an asthma inhaler. If people are seriously thinking about drinking bleach or sniffing lysol or w/e they have other issues

Because the dude deserves all the shade he can get. Its not that hes bad at communication, its literally his forte, the only thing he is good at. The problem is that he doesnt care enough to learn the subject matter before opening his mouth, which is why we are in this mess in the first place, since he and his administration knew of the threat by january at the latest, giving them at worst one full month to prepare. Yet in march, when it first started to show up in the US, he said it wasnt a problem, and would die out quickly, showing he didnt even bother to pay attention to ANY of the briefings he received on the matter.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-24 15:25:41
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Trumps not a scientist or a health professional - It's only stupid because you want it to be.

Correct, hes not a health professional. Thus, he should take a seat and let the real professionals talk, instead of undermining them at every single opportunity because he doesnt like their advice.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2020-04-24 15:28:57
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Leosin said: »
Give the guy a break, especially now.

No breaks. The pandemic spread in the US is directly his fault. "The buck stops here" is no longer a thing, instead, everyone wants to claim it stops "over there, with that guy, probably". Or in trumps case, the state governments so its not his responsibility... even though making sure the states have access to what they need and ensuring all of them follow best practices are literally his job.

Lakshmi.Leosin said: »
for god's sake at least he's trying.

Thats a good joke. He hasnt been trying this entire time, if he were to "try", youd see a full nation wide lockdown and the beginning of taking the threat seriously.
[+]
First Page 2 3