RMT Banished Me To Hades. Looking For A Social LS

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Hades » RMT banished me to Hades. Looking for a social LS
RMT banished me to Hades. Looking for a social LS
 Odin.Vespario
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Vespario
By Odin.Vespario 2009-10-14 17:20:20
Link | Citer | R

Thanks to RMT and SE's rules, I'm now stuck on Hades. Got hacked last month, restored, waited around cause didn't know if I wanted to play, then ordered a token and got hacked again before it got here. Got my account back, all mangled, and then realized I was on Hades. Called to fix it, and while they said they'd refund the transfer they wouldn't let me go back to Odin. Then the moron who helped me said "just wait 90 days from the transfer then you can pay to go back to Odin". Come on now, they should be a little more informed than that unless Odin opened back up in the last few days without me knowing.

*sigh*

Anyway, too much free time still so I'm gonna work with what I got, so I'd greatly appreciate a social ls invite. The RMT took everything that wasn't rare/ex, and even then still tossed some of that X_x At least they couldn't strip my automaton and I still my pup relic.
[+]
 Hades.Rictor
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Spoon
By Hades.Rictor 2009-10-14 17:56:05
Link | Citer | R

That's pretty harsh man. I'm not a sackholder for my shell, but Orionus is pretty fun as far as social LS go and everyone is always down for fun fights and quests. Hit up Tayro, Shomira, Mikaru, Zarek and Zaria (whom used to be on Odin) or Italo for a pearl and I'm sure they'll be happy to hook you up. Tell them Rictor referred you from the forum ^^