Enjo LS Recruiting, Social/Endgame, EST Evenings

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Enjo LS Recruiting, Social/Endgame, EST Evenings
Enjo LS Recruiting, Social/Endgame, EST Evenings
 Asura.Sirris
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2019-08-03 13:06:26
Link | Citer | R

IdleHand (formerly Enjo) is looking for members. We're an EST endgame/social LS that runs between 730 and 1030 in the evening, although we have some people who are on off-times. We do a little bit of everything- Dyna (have all 4 zones cleared as an LS), Aeonics, Ambuscade, Omen, whatever else. Sunday nights/Wednesday nights are rp farming. Other events vary; we are adults with lives so we try to be flexible. Most activities are planned in Discord. Also, this is an inclusive linkshell. We do not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia, or transphobia.

Our LS splits everything after events into equal shares. We do merc, some, and again, right afterwards it's distributed on an even split. We try to spread out duties and change things up so everyone gets a chance to use their favorite jobs, and no one feels stuck on a particular job. I notoriously run a lot of pet strats but as an LS we don't have a set way of doing things.

Looking for people with job flexibility and willingness to take on different roles. One or more of the following at an endgame level would be nice:

WHM
BRD
RUN
PLD
GEO
SMN

Especially when combined with a well-geared melee DD job.

We're also interested in returning players who want to get back into the game seriously. Gear is easy to come by these days, we're looking for good players that want to improve, who stick around, and are fun to play with and talk to.
[+]
By gistofanything 2019-08-03 14:51:40
Link | Citer | R

To put my two gil in here, these guys are very consistent and have positive vibes. Very cool bunch to hang out with. If you've been looking to break into endgame after finishing prerequisites, but aren't sure just how to get started, these guys are definitely worth looking into!
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-08-03 17:40:13
Link | Citer | R

So I haven't been very active in the last 3 months in-game but the group I normally run with play very late EST and atm I'm looking for something earlier if I do play again. Could you be more specific on evenings EST?

Also I'd only been doing events like 2-3 set nights a week would this work for you? If so are your event days semi static like X/Y day(s) for dyna and such?
 Asura.Sirris
By Asura.Sirris 2019-08-03 20:48:29
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chiaia said: »
So I haven't been very active in the last 3 months in-game but the group I normally run with play very late EST and atm I'm looking for something earlier if I do play again. Could you be more specific on evenings EST?

Also I'd only been doing events like 2-3 set nights a week would this work for you? If so are your event days semi static like X/Y day(s) for dyna and such?

Evenings for us is 7-11 pm, though we do sometimes play later or daytime weekends. And of course there are people on at other times, but most of our LS is EST after work.

I'm not real strict about attendance. We're all adults in our late 20's, 30's, or 40's with careers and families and irl stuff. Some of our members only do 2-3 nights of XI a week. Most of us do more but we're pretty chill about this stuff.

gistofanything said: »
To put my two gil in here, these guys are very consistent and have positive vibes. Very cool bunch to hang out with. If you've been looking to break into endgame after finishing prerequisites, but aren't sure just how to get started, these guys are definitely worth looking into!

Gist I appreciate this. Very cool!
 Siren.Itachi
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Itachi 2019-08-07 17:27:26
Link | Citer | R

Hey team,

I could use an endgame evening EST ls if you're still recruiting. Jobs are:

Aegis PLD full DT/SIRD sets

Regal roll Cor missing some gear items but I would say I do have above average Savage Blade/Leaden sets. I'm only missing Reisenjima clears for Aeonic and I almost have my lvl75 DP

Death BLM for niche stuff that requires mana burning with MB set that takes dmg to 99k

BST is decked out with magical/physical pet ws builds. I would absolutely love to do events on BST but normally everyone melee builds nowadays.

PS: name is Xitachix on server actually
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [54 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Sirris
By Asura.Sirris 2019-09-30 10:40:24
Link | Citer | R

Bumping, we are starting to do wave 3s on Sunday nights, 7:30pm EST, and RP farm on Wednesday nights, with other events (Omen, HTBF, monthly campaign focus, Aeonics) throughout the week. Our shell could use a couple more people to lighten the load on those of us who are multiboxing.

Reach out if you're interested.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [49 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Sirris
By Asura.Sirris 2019-11-18 00:02:58
Link | Citer | R

We could still use 1-2 people on core jobs for Dynamis, especially white mage, ranger, corsair, and bard. We do wave 3 clears on Sunday nights and rp farm Wednesdays, 7:30 pm EST gather time.

Also, Enjo has repearled (to our original pearl) to sack more members, and we're now IdleHand (again, haha).
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [79 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Sirris
By Asura.Sirris 2020-02-04 14:33:32
Link | Citer | R

Recruiting is open again. After our last round of Dynamis clears we lost some members due to IRL circumstances or just being done with the content, so we're welcoming new people. I've updated the OP with details.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [229 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Sirris
By Asura.Sirris 2020-09-20 12:20:50
Link | Citer | R

Opening recruiting. Post-COVID-19 reopening, we lost some people, so I'd like to see some fresh faces. Take the burden off of some of our multiboxers, etc.

Wave 3s are on pause for right now, since basically everyone and their alt in our shell has all 4 clears, but if we have interest I'd be willing to resume doing them.

Hit me up here or in-game, or send a tell to Poisson, Freelaw, Veradmi, or Accurate.