EU Event Linkshell LFM
First Page 2 3
 Asura.Ponto
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ThePonto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-03-22 17:00:42
Link | Citer | R

Hi there guys, not a usual forum poster here so let's pop the old cherry!

Ponto Inc is looking for 1-2 regulars for Dynamis primarily but we also do a plethora of random other things through the shell during the week as well. Generally a normal week with us is:

Monday: Omen x 2 tags
Tuesday: Vagary
Wednesday: Dynamis-D
Thursday: Nothiiiiiiiiing
Friday: Omen x2-3 tags
Saturday: Noooooothing
Sunday: Dynamis-D

Honestly I don't expect people to regularly attend all this stuff but if you can thats just a bonus for me haha; main thing I would be wanting is lads who can attend the Dynamis content. Most lads have their W3 clears but we will go back for clearing boys who need random runs via LS vote.

If this is of interest to anyone here we run 7PM UK as a start time - PM here, respond on here or drop Ponto/Zha/Alphinaud/Wotasu/Scotyboy a message online with a bit about you and we can have a wee chat.

Cheers gents!
By Wotasu 2019-03-23 11:25:00
Link | Citer | R

Hi, i'll join, but only if I can come war to omen for cards..
I also have halfgeared sam brd geo whm cor pld run smn.
Btw Burtgang.
[+]
By ThePonto 2019-03-24 06:19:14
Link | Citer | R

Go drink your beer on some random beach you wee ***.

Love you sir. xo
 Bahamut.Lordesequiel
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Esequiel
By Bahamut.Lordesequiel 2019-03-24 10:46:39
Link | Citer | R

Hey, i'm looking for a new Linkshell - Found out my LS leader stopped his mythic PLD at 75, what a noob.
 Asura.Ponto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-03-24 18:03:36
Link | Citer | R

One year anniversary baybay! Party time!
 Asura.Houndsoflove
user: Ephexis
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2019-04-05 09:04:40
Link | Citer | R

Missed me off the list again i see. Typical
By riprush2 2019-04-08 09:23:25
Link | Citer | R

Hello,

what jobs are you currently looking for.
i currently have a pld(burt/aegis)/blu(almace)/cor(penalty) and a mule geomancer with an idris.
 Asura.Ponto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-04-10 08:45:20
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys! Sorry I am terrible for keeping an eye on this haha!

We are currently looking for someone who has WHM and then other jobs we can rotate to. I always ask lads have more than one job as I like to fairly rotate people if possible to let people have job flexibility when applicable.

@Hounds - still my favourite rage metallist. Xo
 Asura.Ponto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-04-22 05:35:27
Link | Citer | R

Always forget to update this haha!

We are.not looking for any new heads right now! Testing some new guys out with the team to see how it goes! Thanks for the PMs and interest gents. If this changes I'll update this post again.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [154 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Saalokin
user: saalkin
By Asura.Saalokin 2019-09-22 18:19:02
Link | Citer | R

We are reopening recruitment for WHM, BRD, GEO, and COR. See original post for time and schedule.

If interested, send me a PM or /tell Ponto, Alphinaud, Wotasu, Aigulfe, or Saalokin in-game.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ponto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-11-02 04:57:15
Link | Citer | R

We have never had anyone under your name in our Ls mate. Continue your trolling though of course - I always enjoy a wee bit of drama to browse over on my weekend xo.

We are looking for 1-2 good heads ATM. Can feel free to PM me or message my sacks and me in-game - Ponto/Alphinaud/Wotasu/Zha/ Saalokin/Aigulfe.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ponto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-11-02 11:04:40
Link | Citer | R

Staying anonymous then stating all that certainly doesn't defend your point - it just makes you sound bitter honestly and using the anonymity defend yourself from criticism from others.

Others on here from from Asura who know me directly would probably say otherwise about your comments towards me - good luck with yourself in the future anyways mate.
 Asura.Houndsoflove
user: Ephexis
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2019-11-02 12:32:20
Link | Citer | R

We've actually already identified who you are, was quite easy to put together based on typing style and that we rarely kick people. In fact, I think we've probably kicked 2 people within a year.

You were constantly late for scheduled events, when you did turn up you failed to listen to direction and kept trying to do your own thing instead of working as part of the group, and generally performed your role poorly. We've been happy to coach people through things they're new to, to the point where I considered having to draw you pictures and a venn diagram detailing the expectations for you. The next stage was sock puppet theatre, which contrary to your beliefs does not involve hiding behind an anonymous account.

I think the one Dynamis you were online for on time you didn't manage to attend, as you decided you would much rather go to do Einherjar instead. As such, it was determined that you were not a team player, and weren't suited to the LS.

You had multiple chances to resolve things, but made the wrong choice each time. We wish you well in your future gaming experiences. Should you wish to return to FFXI in the future, please kindly disregard everything you've learned from reading the FFXI Offical Strategy Guide from Brady Games, https://www.amazon.com/FINAL-FANTASY-Official-Strategy-Guide/dp/0744002869
[+]
 Asura.Ponto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-11-02 12:42:58
Link | Citer | R

Yeah someone in LS educated me who this lad is posting. We have kicked literally 2 members in the last year so I kind of assumed who it was but was hoping I was wrong.

I'm sorry you needed to lash out mate - I won't post your name as you wish to remain anonymous. I hope you understand why you were kicked by one of our sacks. At the time you were quite respectful about it as was I and I even gave you a social pearl for chatting. I'm kind of disappointed you decided to lash out here and be anonymous rather than speak directly at the time but that's ok - you were probably just needing a vent. Good luck anyways mate and leave this as is.
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-11-02 12:59:07
Link | Citer | R

Lol probably Mitsurugi I bet.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-02 13:45:49
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Lordesequiel said: »
Hey, i'm looking for a new Linkshell - Found out my LS leader stopped his mythic PLD at 75, what a noob.
I need to find a gf to upgrade my Burtgang past 75, those Atonnement kills are killing me.
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-11-02 13:55:17
Link | Citer | R

Beatrica said: »
Wrong and wrong, still im glad i can contribute to ure little ls's daily drama... I dont think u even remember how many people u kicked for whatever reasons exactly from what i can read here because i wasnt long in the ls and we didnt had events to together at all sooo...

I'm not even part of Sir Ponto's LS and I feel bad they got stuck with you. Your spelling and grammar hurts my head.
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-11-02 14:00:23
Link | Citer | R

If this isn't Mitsurugi it's definitely Kalimairo lol. Absolute tool.
 Asura.Ponto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-11-02 14:02:38
Link | Citer | R

I love you. I still have mine at 75 after 18 months and the lads still hound me for it haha. Atonement kills are dire.

@Beatrica - Honestly lad we know who you are and I was being nice as I don't see the point in attacking people online. You are just coming across as someone who has a chip on their shoulder and has something against some sack who removed you for just being bad at the job you were recruited for - I mean why otherwise necrobump this old post? Give it up buddy and just let it die. If you aren't playing anymore as you stated and this happened so long ago (we only have had to kick one dude since before the summer,

Let's keep this on topic of recruitment- if the lad feels like venting that the big bad guys broke his pearl and we are just nasty people again, feel free to just lock this mods as I don't have time for upset children.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-02 17:40:37
Link | Citer | R

Beatrica said: »
Too bad, wrong as well, oh and my grammar isnt so bad as im native German, can i see ure german skills? I guess u dont have any worthwhile
Du bist ein schlampe.

Did I get that right?
 Asura.Zha
user: Zha
By Asura.Zha 2019-11-02 17:46:37
Link | Citer | R

You wish to stay anon, that's fine. Could you please give examples of how the big bad ponto hurt you aside from being removed from his shell?

You clearly are not as over this as you say, and that's fine you're allowed to be hurt. If you wish to change someone's ways inform them exactly how they hurt you not make blanket statements of hate.
By aigulfe 2019-11-02 17:57:34
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ponto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-11-02 19:20:48
Link | Citer | R

Alright I'll bite, this is just getting stupid now.

You first say you were with us and did stuff with us, then said you only lasted 2 days and never did an event, then you say you never were with us at all and it was all because of a negative experience you had with me, and now you were with us but were kicked before doing an event? And you claim to not care? To anyone reading this, any reliablility in your comments towards me have been tarnished in your ***talk and backpedalling and the fact you hid your name.

I know exactly who you are now - and I remember why I kicked you - it was definetely me who kicked you due to what you did and the way in which you did it. And I remember after kicking you, you actually yelled about it and people made fun of you for it. I cannot remember your game name at all but I remember you were kicked well over a year ago. You are still hung up on this mate? I worry for handling a real life break up if you are still not able to see why you were removed and your attitude issues that partially lead to it were on you, rather than us not wanting to tolerate silly ***. We are a very laid back group of lads who do not like to deal with people with baggage.

Don't need to pity any of us mate - I think anyone reading this pitys you at this point. Good luck anyways - hope you can get over this virtual issue you had from over a year ago which was caused by yourself.

PS: Yes I may have been drinking any sacks who read this, dont shame me with memes on Discord later xo
First Page 2 3