Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Comparative Aeonic Mercing Guide
Comparative Aeonic Mercing Guide
First Page 2 3 4
By Senaki 2019-02-01 23:55:08
Link | Citer | R

Information Last Edited: 9/28/2021; EST
(No longer actively updating, groups last updated 8-11-2021).

ATTENTION: I Will NOT be adding 'clear time', as the majority of groups do not have it listed. Please do individual research on such matters, or ask the Group leaders.

Instead of searching for who has the cheapest Aeonics for sale, I gathered them from ffxiah sources.

*Disclaimer - I have no association with any of these organizations; I am not receiving subsidies from any of them; participate at your own expense and do individual research please.

*I will update this guide as prices change and/or more information is discovered.
-Please inform me if this occurs, preferably through PM.

*I am not including currently discontinued Aeonic mercing groups in this list; only seemingly Active ones.

*If your group is active, but not listed, PM me and I will include it.

*I will update this guide/prices/information on at least a monthly basis in order to maintain correct information.

*Information in sorted in a way that is easy for a consumer to compare prices at; this means that some groups might offer individual deals that are not included, but maybe better than listed prices. Do your own Research before buying please.

*If a group only offers some variant of an 'All Drops Price' (ADP), and no 'no drops price', I will put the ADP as their rank/price.

*I will include disclaimers if an 'ADP' fails to include certain drops, such as Ores, Pulse Weapons, Bodies, etc.
-It is possible that a group might change this information at a later date, so please review their official page to confirm information before you purchase a clear.

(Work in Progress) *In terms of 'period of time discounts':
This will only be applied to Rank System 1 and official ranking will be unaffected. However I will add the discount to your slot marked clearly as a temporary discount and the new rank associated with the temporary discount.
Example) Normal Price: 150m; ///Discount Price: 40m, February 2019 ONLY/// (Bold) Temporary Rank With Discount: 1.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-> Legend for info:
{Group Discount Offered = GDO}

[Unknown Information = UI]

(ALL Drops included [with clears] Price = ADP)

Period of Time Discounts = ///Discount Price: Price, Duration///
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rank System 1:
Ranked Most Expensive -> Cheapest [Rank 1] by 'Full Clear' Price:
*If only one price is offered for Full Clear; that will be official rank.

Price: 60m; GDO (Yes, amount not listed); ADP [UI]
Server: Asura
Linkshell: GimpGang
https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/55281/asura-merc-services/

Price: 50m; GDO [UI]; ADP (75m *No lots on Ores*); Repeat Buyers {40m/full clear}
Server: Bahamut
Linkshell: Gunslingers
https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/51805/bahamut-mercenary-service/

Price: ADP (50m); GDO [UI];
Server: Bahamut
Linkshell: CapitalVices
https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/52406/late-night-mercing-services
[+]
 Bahamut.Spoilt
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Spoiled
By Bahamut.Spoilt 2019-02-02 01:37:04
Link | Citer | R

Another great post Senaki! We appreciate it.
By grumpette 2019-02-02 07:43:21
Link | Citer | R

Dreadnaught has an on-going 50% off Valentine's sale. This makes Dreadnaught the least expensive Aeonic merc listed @90m for a full clear at the moment. I believe All Drops Full Clear Price (ADP) lotted amongst the buyers from the last time I did an Aeonics run with them. Check with the leader, Shozokui.

-Muse-
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-02 08:46:00
Link | Citer | R

Hmm, I like this idea.
By Senaki 2019-02-02 11:06:32
Link | Citer | R

grumpette said: »
Dreadnaught has an on-going 50% off Valentine's sale. This makes Dreadnaught the least expensive Aeonic merc listed @90m for a full clear at the moment. I believe All Drops Full Clear Price (ADP) lotted amongst the buyers from the last time I did an Aeonics run with them. Check with the leader, Shozokui.

-Muse-

Thank you for the information, I have contacted the seller and am awaiting confirmation before updating the guide.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-02-02 11:40:51
Link | Citer | R

Price isn't the only factor that matters when comparing groups, I'd definitely pay 125m to have a top tier group clear it in 3 hours over 100m for a group that takes multiple meets and 6+ hours.

(Castingshadows is advertising 7-8 hours over 2-3 nights, and Soiree has had people attesting to 3 or 4 hour clear in a recent thread.)

Not that I'm buying or selling them anyway, just throwing that out there.
[+]
By Senaki 2019-02-02 12:48:26
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Price isn't the only factor that matters when comparing groups, I'd definitely pay 125m to have a top tier group clear it in 3 hours over 100m for a group that takes multiple meets and 6+ hours.

(Castingshadows is advertising 7-8 hours over 2-3 nights, and Soiree has had people attesting to 3 or 4 hour clear in a recent thread.)

Not that I'm buying or selling them anyway, just throwing that out there.

I'm aware that 'quality of clears' is an issue. When I was looking through the pages it seems as though quite a few groups do not list such information, so I opted not to include it. But I might add it at a later time.

This current guide is just a foundation, and I will be adding more information to it as I get time to fill it in. In a perfect world, I would have multiple lists for: Claimed Time of completion, specific zone clear prices (Reisenjima, Woc, Kirin, etc), variables relating to feedback from previous buyers (satisfaction rating of sorts), etc.
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
user: ryoshi
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2019-02-02 14:41:47
Link | Citer | R

Great post, this actually gave me incentive to add more information based on the comments.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2019-02-02 16:15:40
Link | Citer | R

grumpette said: »

-Muse-

After speaking to Shozokui, there is a miscommunication. The offer is: Buy an Aeonic, get 50% off on Dyna-D Clear.
 Ragnarok.Lockfort
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Terazuma
By Ragnarok.Lockfort 2019-02-02 22:32:52
Link | Citer | R

Publicity is publicity I suppose.

Senaki said: »
...I would have multiple lists for: Claimed Time of completion, specific zone clear prices (Reisenjima, Woc, Kirin, etc), variables relating to feedback from previous buyers (satisfaction rating of sorts), etc.

D:

My thread is just me talking to myself.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2019-02-03 03:13:39
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Lockfort said: »
Publicity is publicity I suppose.

Senaki said: »
...I would have multiple lists for: Claimed Time of completion, specific zone clear prices (Reisenjima, Woc, Kirin, etc), variables relating to feedback from previous buyers (satisfaction rating of sorts), etc.

D:

My thread is just me talking to myself.

I'm honestly surprised no one has thought to do this before. It makes it easier for buyers to know what they're getting, and for sellers to see their competition.

Yeah it dawned on me yesterday evening that It would be difficult to maintain specific zone information / that stuffy haha. I was attempting to find a way to quantify 'satisfaction', but I realized that since I was not first-hand reviewing the groups myself; then the results would be biased and inconclusive. I want the guide to remain as nonpartisan possible, so i'm thinking I will just keep it as is.
By kishr 2019-02-03 04:14:59
Link | Citer | R

Didn't read the work mercing when I clicked on thread,
Maybe make another thread of clear comparisons.
Would be a fun read and insightful to others.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2019-02-03 09:18:50
Link | Citer | R

Just to note since we were posted, I have since moved to 72hr weeks at work and we have cut back on a lot of things, but aeonic clears are still good. Pretty much I would say about a majority of a day for a full run, but it's becoming much and much easier to complete. 3rd wave will be starting in about 2-3 weeks.

Also our server is empty, so camps are always free to do stuff. :D
 Odin.Archaide
Serveur: Odin
user: Archaide
By Odin.Archaide 2019-02-03 09:55:28
Link | Citer | R

Good post Senaki, good to see the differences in prices. We have yet to have an unhappy customer on Odin and to be honest we didn't even know what to charge when we started. We took over the job from some friends that left the server and that's what they were charging.

We charge 100mil for full run (not including drops) and have had zero complaints. Most people will buy a 3rd Grio or a Telos ear or a 2nd Val body, which we don't charge a whole lot for. We keep it this way cause it gives us the chance to also get a 2nd/3rd Val body when we need it.

I should change my OP cause it says we do it over 2-3 days, we haven't had one yet go to 3 sessions. It's typically 4-5 hrs for the first session then 2 hrs for the last. We have a lot of fun and always invite our customers into discord with us so they don't die from boredom lol.

GL to all the other merc's out there,

"As long as there is man, there will be violence."
"As long as there is violence, there will be war."
"And as long as there is war... we will always have a job."
— Anonymous
[+]
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-02-17 14:55:43
Link | Citer | R

Some of y'all stealthily changed info without bumping or nothin'; added changed info / new rank order above.

Edit:
Please do NOT refer to the comments of the 'guide' for prices, as some sellers have already adjusted the costs of services.
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-02-19 01:21:29
Link | Citer | R

Changed Order/Rank accordingly.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Ryoshisan
user: ryoshi
By Bahamut.Ryoshisan 2019-03-23 00:31:57
Link | Citer | R

We migrated all our data to our website with updated pricing:

http://capitalvices.guildwork.com/_/mercenary-services

Full Aeonic run - All drops included 120m

We also have a group discount option
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-03-23 03:42:06
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ryoshisan said: »
We migrated all our data to our website with updated pricing:

http://capitalvices.guildwork.com/_/mercenary-services

Full Aeonic run - All drops included 120m

We also have a group discount option

Ty for the information, updated guide accordingly.
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-03-26 19:40:13
Link | Citer | R

Added new group.
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-04-01 13:15:59
Link | Citer | R

Averages, currently:

The Mode of the groups is:
120m

The Median is:
120m

The Mean is:
120m

So that's excitingly varied. >=<
By eliroo 2019-04-01 13:47:31
Link | Citer | R

The fierce competition is really driving the prices up and down.
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-04-01 15:07:07
Link | Citer | R

eliroo said: »
The fierce competition is really driving the prices up and down.

It will be interesting to see how far they go down as more people acquire them and/or other alternatives became available.
By DaneBlood 2019-04-02 07:46:11
Link | Citer | R

Why is phoenix not represented... shame.
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-04-11 16:31:40
Link | Citer | R

DaneBlood said: »
Why is phoenix not represented... shame.

Are there any aeonic LS' on Phoenix? Not every server has an active aeonic shell. It is possible I missed them though. Could you please PM me / link their info?
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-04-21 20:22:16
Link | Citer | R

Added a new group.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-05-26 15:42:32
Link | Citer | R

Added a new group, removed another one.
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-06-09 14:01:21
Link | Citer | R

Added another group.
 Odin.Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-06-15 02:32:23
Link | Citer | R

Removed a group and changed rank order of another one.
First Page 2 3 4