Asura's Official Shitpost Thread.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura's official shitpost thread.
Asura's official shitpost thread.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Asura.Chaostaru
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-02-18 23:46:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kalimairo said: »
all the botts in asura dont even inv for vw now

Mainly because people take too damn long to clear the box and refuse to use the voidwatch addon, then complain when you pop it too fast for them to trade cells. Theres always a reason.

Its so refreshing to have every person in your group using VW addon. Makes the annoyance of burning stones go by much faster.
By Shichishito 2019-02-19 04:25:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chaostaru said: »
Mainly because people take too damn long to clear the box and refuse to use the voidwatch addon, then complain when you pop it too fast for them to trade cells. Theres always a reason.

Its so refreshing to have every person in your group using VW addon. Makes the annoyance of burning stones go by much faster.

easy peasy legacy content that doesn't require 3rd party tools at all to do well yet botters cockblocking pop spots because "people take too damn long to clear the box".

why would you even care if it takes a extra 20 seconds to clear the chest if you are semi afk anyway? if it bothers you that much then deploy your bot when the event is over, you'll have the pop spot all to yourself and the heavy metal plates drop just as frequent as they do with event up.

such a great example of whats wrong with this game these days. community went from looking down on bots to downright demanding to use them.
[+]
By Marootsoobootsu 2019-02-19 05:19:42
Link | Citer | R

Ruaumoko said: »
Asura.Kiyarasubrosa said: »
Afania said: »
For DD, rema is the worst way to determine whether a DD is good for VD or not. Having a DT set and other slot of gears makes so much more difference in ambuscade.

REMA DD shout ultimately hurts PUG community because entire pool of DD player in PUG community ended up having lower quality. Most new/returning player prioritize "REMA" over everything else because of these shouts.

There are countless new/returning player, their 1st thing to do after returning to the game is to build the cheapest rema(aka....ragnarok, mandau etc) so they get invite to ambu N pt. They waste so much gil on a weapon that they will eventually ditch and underperform because their sets arent upgraded without gil.

You know who suffers the most from these shouts? Pt organizers.

As a pt organizer myself I never understand why people shout for rema DD at all. Its often being justified with "but I want high quality DD" in reality every DD quality lowers because of these shout forcing players upgrade gears in wrong prioritization.

Seriously this. PUG are such trash because of this cancerous mentality. To me all it says when you shout for REMA mastered job only is that you need crutch to help carry you through the content. And even if you have a REMA, it has to be specific one (i.e. in my case, it has to be Aeneas/Thwastar, cannot be Mandau).

Seriously *** this game's community at times. Elitist *** hats are to blame for creating this crap.

Ragnarok is actually good for this ambuscade, if my rdm was mastered i wouldiv spam'd VD been doing N-D but yesterday, had a mythic RDM in VD who just slept and yelling at us about SC damage, she never put adele frazzle distract, once a new rdm got in boss died within 5 minutes, and yes that rdm we had and failed debuffing i think she thought her job was just to sleep "facepalm" she had a mythic sword too
It's funny because the Crocea Mors actually has higher Magic Accuracy than the Murgelis, without AM1 anyway.

But not higher than R.15 Murgleis, with or without AM1
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2019-02-19 07:23:54
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok is actually good for this ambuscade, if my rdm was mastered i wouldiv spam'd VD been doing N-D but yesterday, had a mythic RDM in VD who just slept and yelling at us about SC damage, she never put adele frazzle distract, once a new rdm got in boss died within 5 minutes, and yes that rdm we had and failed debuffing i think she thought her job was just to sleep "facepalm" she had a mythic sword too

Distract3/Frazzle3/Induration/Dia3 were on the entire time. The bombs that kept exploding over and over again were my totally fault though.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-21 11:28:57
Link | Citer | R

Bernie 2020.
[+]
 Asura.Smoky
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2019-02-21 11:56:31
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Frod said: »
Bernie 2020.

Most of the Dem candidates suck. Here's hoping Bernie gets the nomination, but he'll be summarily destroyed against King Trump.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-23 21:59:14
Link | Citer | R

this server is terrible.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-23 22:06:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kusaregedo said: »
politics are boring frod, you need a new gig baby
anything you suggest?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-25 16:28:45
Link | Citer | R

religion of course
Not spicy enough. Need something worse.
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-02-25 17:01:20
Link | Citer | R

religion of course

there are only 2 genders and if you think otherwise you're mentally ill. Prove me wrong.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-25 21:30:07
Link | Citer | R

religion of course

there are only 2 genders and if you think otherwise you're mentally ill. Prove me wrong.

You're mixing biological sex with gender identity (and therefore you're a dumbass). Try again.
[+]
By huttburt<3 2019-02-25 22:15:47
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Rooks said: »
No politics outside of P+R.
Botter.
Shichishito said: »
asura shitpost thread about 5 days old and only 2 pages long = final proof FFXI is about to die.

Just means you aren't doing all you can to shitpost. Shameful.

k
By huttburt<3 2019-02-25 22:17:03
Link | Citer | R

religion of course

You're mixing biological sex with gender identity (and therefore you're a dumbass). Try again.

Does this allow you to identify as a 14 yr old girl so you get hit on by 15 yr old boys? Clever...
 Asura.Elizabet
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-02-25 22:50:02
Link | Citer | R

I just went to the loo, my poop had a slight green tint to it. Does that mean SE is about to stop supporting me?
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-25 22:51:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Elizabet said: »
I just went to the loo, my poop had a slight green tint to it. Does that mean SE is about to stop supporting me?
It means you either ate too much leafy green, or you have the shits. if you're posting here, i'm gonna assume you just have the shits.
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2019-02-26 10:06:20
Link | Citer | R

Green is the color of radioactivity, it means Half-Life 3 is confirmed!
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-26 11:06:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Pergatory said: »
Green is the color of radioactivity, it means Half-Life 3 is confirmed!

Nah, for half life 3 you need to ***rainbows.
By Shichishito 2019-02-26 12:06:46
Link | Citer | R

now all we need is extreme diarrhea, light from the right angle and a camera for proof.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-26 13:11:29
Link | Citer | R

Shichishito said: »

now all we need is extreme diarrhea, light from the right angle and a camera for proof.
Tubgirl on acid.
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2019-02-26 16:14:24
Link | Citer | R

Just because I want to identify as a millionaire doesnt mean I am one.
Don't tell Donald Trump that...
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-26 18:12:35
Link | Citer | R

religion of course

Gender identity isnt real. Its a disease called gender dysphoria and is a mental illness. Just because I want to identify as a millionaire doesnt mean I am one. Try again

Gender dysphoria is an aspect of being transgender and one of the resolutions is gender reassignment surgery. It is, more accurately, the mental/emotional issues that come up because you feel you are the incorrect gender.
By ScaevolaBahamut 2019-02-26 19:09:58
Link | Citer | R

religion of course

Gender identity isnt real. Its a disease called gender dysphoria and is a mental illness. Just because I want to identify as a millionaire doesnt mean I am one. Try again

If there were a safe, normal surgical procedure you could get done that would give you a million dollars, well, you'd be the millionaire you always knew you were and on what grounds would anyone else tell you otherwise?
 Asura.Elizabet
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-02-26 20:05:01
Link | Citer | R

ScaevolaBahamut said: »
religion of course

If there were a safe, normal surgical procedure you could get done that would give you a million dollars, well, you'd be the millionaire you always knew you were and on what grounds would anyone else tell you otherwise?

Well, there is.. but my donor pulled out at the last moment. So I'm still on the waiting list. It's sucks. I really thought that this was it this time. That I would finally gain a small portion of this thing called quality of life everyone is talking about.
By Justuas 2019-02-27 09:50:51
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
The /yell politics needs to stop.
Honestly.

I've reported more times than I care to count. My blacklist is full, and filtering /yell means missing out on actual content. I can't open multiple tickets to report people, and honestly, writing down the names is overly tedious. I'm not playing FFXI to listen to trolly political debate.

GMs need to step in and actually moderate this. It's not an individual problem, it's widespread. Reporting people is always met with "without names, we can't do anything." I made the simple suggestion the other night that a GM just sit in town and watch yells, but got the same scripted answer back.

It's absolutely toxic, and as a returning player, it's seriously making me question why I bothered coming back. As a non-American, I don't care at all about American politics, and I certainly don't like sitting there listening to people debate whether or not Nazism was OK. But alas, SE continues to allow the behavior. It needs to stop, and it can't just be through individual reports. You guys need to step up, moderate, and start publicly punishing people for behavior. It's one thing to have a proper debate, but the Russian trolls on Twitter are more civil than /yell on Asura. That's sad.

Fix it, please.

(and don't bother commenting on the fact that Toxic is in my name, thanks)
What have you done!?
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-02-27 12:35:58
Link | Citer | R

ScaevolaBahamut said: »
religion of course

male is male. female is female. You can do all the surgery you want to look like the opposite sex, but that doesn't mean you are what you look like, and expecting/demanding people indulge your delusions is insane.
By Shichishito 2019-02-27 13:51:55
Link | Citer | R

remember when tags like "ffxiah" + "shitpost" were standing for some sort of quality? yeah, me neither... but this is certainly a new low.
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2019-02-27 18:37:27
Link | Citer | R

male is male. female is female. You can do all the surgery you want to look like the opposite sex, but that doesn't mean you are what you look like, and expecting/demanding people indulge your delusions is insane.
Almost as insane as the societal expectations people assign to gender. Girls aren't supposed to like guns! Boys aren't supposed to like dolls! Pink is a girl's color! Short hair is for boys!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7