LS For Players Of Any Skill Level ReturninPlayers

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » LS for players of any skill level ReturninPlayers
LS for players of any skill level ReturninPlayers
 Odin.Slore
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-01-07 13:04:39
Link | Citer | R

A few friends of mine and myself have created a ls to assist returning or newer players of any skill level get up to par. We ask nothing in return. Doing some events but mainly helping people gear up. If your skill increases and you seem like a good dedicated player you are more than welcome to join our main egls.

Linkshell is called ReturninPlayers and can be found on any of the LS npc's or by sending a tell to Slore or Stryx in game.

If you are a skilled player looking to help others out you are more than welcomed too. We do not charge people anything for assistance our goal is just to make good players on our server to increase everyone's enjoyment.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2019-01-07 14:53:57
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Slore said: »
We do not charge people anything for assistance our goal is just to make good players on our server to increase everyone's enjoyment.

I really appreciate you doing this. This philosophy is not commonly held in today's ffxi. I agree 100% with the theory of: If the overall population improves in skills/gear, the whole server will benefit. It is a shame that the norm today is mercing. :(
[+]
By tesut 2019-01-12 01:25:15
Link | Citer | R

interested in LS just got back on 2 month ago move from Cerberus to Odin. been dual boxing to get stuff done.
 Odin.Khimeria
user: khimeria
By Odin.Khimeria 2019-01-13 21:59:06
Link | Citer | R

Good afternoon this sounds awesome as a returning player! Could I request you put some pearls at the link shell concierge as I think they are either all gone or wiped in the update please?

Looking forward to meeting you all
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-01-14 16:04:19
Link | Citer | R

I will recheck them now, Thanks for update!
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2019-01-14 16:14:21
Link | Citer | R

restocked!
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-01-14 16:24:58
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »
Odin.Slore said: »
We do not charge people anything for assistance our goal is just to make good players on our server to increase everyone's enjoyment.

I really appreciate you doing this. This philosophy is not commonly held in today's ffxi. I agree 100% with the theory of: If the overall population improves in skills/gear, the whole server will benefit. It is a shame that the norm today is mercing. :(

There is a very good reason for this. Short answer: its easy and fast cash (lowers the grind time).

Other reasons: Asura has/had a campaign like this not too long ago, but the attitude with some new/returning players is anything BUT gracious for the help received. Many times you are met with "Hey, can you help me get this" and "this" and "this..." and you effectively become their gear slave. You would think after helping someone "get on their feet", they would have enough gear/skill/experience to do things for themselves and attempt the content on their own. The exact opposite happens instead. Or they complain at how long something takes to get, which just adds to your own frustration. Or my personal favorite: You agree to help someone get something they need, and then they proceed to lot everything that drops from the fight (eschites, astrals, pluton/beit/rift money items etc), when you aren't being paid for your efforts. They say "OH I NEED THIS ITEM FOR WHEN I START MAKING MY CALA" and they have bare minimum gear... That gets old after a while, and people have just decided to set a price in exchange for the help to guarantee they aren't going to be taken advantage of. Free help WILL be taken advantage of. It's not a matter of if, but when.

I respect anyone helping others out of the "goodness of their heart". Just I can understand why people merc nowadays. Plus, it's the fastest "farming" to-date in game.

Respect to OP and his goals/vision, it's a nice gesture. I hope you don't get burned out by people taking the kindness for granted.
[+]