Forum » FFXI » General » Free Mercenary Available
Free Mercenary Available
 Asura.Shiraj
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2018-12-18 01:27:58
Link | Citer | R

Since I no longer Merc for gil and don't want to I am offering newer players chance for a free Taru to kill most things they need for gear or even Aeonic clears.
The content I can offer are all of Escha Zi'tah, All T1 and T2 in Escha Ru'aun, Pakecet and Duke Vepar and 4/5 Ark Angels (no AAEV), and 3/4 gods (no Genbu, Kirin or Warder of Courage).
Reisenjima T1 and T2. I'd preferably not kill Golden Kist cos he sucks real bad to solo.

If there are any NMs you want/need just send me a tell in-game if i'm not AFK and bring me pops!
[+]
 Asura.Byrne
By Asura.Byrne 2018-12-18 03:46:58
Link | Citer | R

I'm also willing to help with most things for free too if I'm available, Shiraj, if you want to either speed things up or tackle some stuff outside your solo comfortability.
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2018-12-18 04:03:45
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Byrne said: »
I'm also willing to help with most things for free too if I'm available, Shiraj, if you want to either speed things up or tackle some stuff outside your solo comfortability.

Thank you, I may take you up on it sometime. I solo on Rune so it's not the most efficient way to solo stuff, but it's my best job by far so it gets the job done.
 Asura.Elizabet
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2018-12-18 04:47:32
Link | Citer | R

If I am on, I'll help you out. I can provide sch, smn or geo. Most likely to catch me on during weekends.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Blitzjr
user: tripletee
By Asura.Blitzjr 2018-12-18 06:27:16
Link | Citer | R

I’ll help too if I’m on.
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2018-12-18 06:48:36
Link | Citer | R

DirectX said: »
What methods did you try that wouldn’t finish Genbu in time? I assume you mean with trusts when you say solo?

I tried many different ways, best I found was Gambit + Rayke with merits 5/5 in both magic bursting Thunder from my Light skillchains from Dimidiation spams. 15% was best i got.

And yes, solo is with trusts. No other jobs aside from BLU or SCH can solo barely anything without trusts.
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2018-12-18 11:58:17
Link | Citer | R

A heads up, please do not ask for more than a normal player would trying to take advantage of a free service, and complain when I respond about it being too much to do at once.

Many people do not like being taken advantage of and then complained at when they speak up. Things like that are why there are so many mercs around and people who refuse to help for free.

I'm not going to jump to meet your demands of clearing more than half an Aeonic when it suits you, I have things to do IRL which comes before ffxi.

edit: I understand there are a lot of mercs who are beyond butt hurt i'm helping people, god forbid that's allowed on Asura, but don't try ruin something to help your selfish needs. Gil gets boring after a while lol.
[+]
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2018-12-18 13:04:01
Link | Citer | R

I'm also constantly helping people get caught up and geared up, if anyone needs help and Shiraj isn't available, or Shiraj if you need help with something slightly too big to swallow, feel free to ask me!
By Longsnake 2018-12-18 13:10:36
Link | Citer | R

I need stuff. I count as new, right?
 Asura.Shaedhen
user: Shadowwww
By Asura.Shaedhen 2018-12-20 03:29:35
Link | Citer | R

Just wanted to say thanks for helping me out getting a couple of items earlier this week !

It was also pretty fun being able to tag along and do the fights, even if my contribution wasn't big. :)
[+]