Windower Addon For Camera Zoom?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Windower » General » Windower addon for camera zoom?
Windower addon for camera zoom?
 Asura.Lilbuttons
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Rathz
By Asura.Lilbuttons 2018-10-28 12:36:26
Link | Citer | R

Is there any addon/plugin for Windower that allows you to zoom past the max of the numpad zoom? I was able to do it with CheatEngine, and (with the help of someone else) found the base address in memory that the camera zoom writes to. He made an addon for Ashita, because that's what he uses but I use Windower and would love to see if something like that exists for Windower, or if it could be easily made
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sogomi
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: sogomi
By Ragnarok.Sogomi 2018-10-29 07:55:09
Link | Citer | R

I'm interested in something similar. As a taru, the camera often feels pointed too far "down" when it's at a height that is otherwise comfortable. I'd rather not feel like I'm either on the ground or looking at it. I'd like to be able to change the point at which the camera is aimed just a bit.

Looking through the developer documentation, it does not seem like this is easily addressable as a Lua addon under Windower 4, but I'm open to being wrong. I'm also open to writing a Lua addon and sharing it if someone can point me to the appropriate Windower camera-functionality documentation. If this is more readily doable under Windower 5, that's fine too. I have not yet looked at any Windower 5 developer documentation.
By DaneBlood 2018-10-29 12:19:54
Link | Citer | R

i wouldl ove something like this

or something that would not lock the camera into engage mode when you have a lock on the mob
[+]