Game: FFXI
user: Crion
By Asura.Nuance 2019-06-17 11:54:14
Link | Citer | R

Code
		ammo="Yetshila +1",
		head="Flam. Zucchetto +2",
		body="Hjarrandi Breast.",
		hands={ name="Emi. Gauntlets +1", augments={'HP+65','DEX+12','Accuracy+20',}},
		legs={ name="Odyssean Cuisses", augments={'Accuracy+29','"Store TP"+7','DEX+11',}},
		feet={ name="Valorous Greaves", augments={'Accuracy+23 Attack+23','"Store TP"+6','DEX+5',}},
		neck="Abyssal Beads +2",
		waist="Sailfi Belt +1",
		left_ear="Telos Earring",
		right_ear="Cessance Earring",
		left_ring="Flamma Ring",
		right_ring="Niqmaddu Ring",
        back=Ankou.STP

For Liberator AM3, thoughts on any improvements outside of better augments?

Comes out to;
25 haste
91 STP (including /SAM)
Critical Chance 19%
Citical DMG 10%
Triple Atk 7
Dbl Atk 6
Quad atk 3

Base accuracy - 1221
By volkom 2019-06-18 16:46:21
Link | Citer | R

I may be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE but maybe flamma hands +2 may be better cuz of the extra crit but i'm not sure if -1 stp and the acc would throw off your build on what you're doing :\

that or get a super augmented valorous mail
[+]
 Shiva.Humpo
Serveur: Shiva
user: Humpo
By Shiva.Humpo 2019-06-18 18:03:10
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
I may be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE but maybe flamma hands +2 may be better cuz of the extra crit but i'm not sure if -1 stp and the acc would throw off your build on what you're doing :\

that or get a super augmented valorous mail

Assuming -1 stp and -6 acc doesn't hurt the build, that is probably a solid upgrade. Higher Dex w/ set bonus on flamma keeps the acc gap pretty close and flamma does offer better defensive stats.
 Asura.Nuance
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Nuance 2019-06-18 18:59:20
Link | Citer | R

I completely forgot about flamma hands

Swapped them in 1213 base acc. Acceptable trade off.

Thanks guys
 Asura.Nuance
By Asura.Nuance 2019-06-19 13:41:58
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Nuance said: »
Code
		ammo="Yetshila +1",
		hands={ name="Emi. Gauntlets +1", augments={'HP+65','DEX+12','Accuracy+20',}},
		legs={ name="Odyssean Cuisses", augments={'Accuracy+29','"Store TP"+7','DEX+11',}},
		feet={ name="Valorous Greaves", augments={'Accuracy+23 Attack+23','"Store TP"+6','DEX+5',}},
		neck="Abyssal Beads +2",
		waist="Sailfi Belt +1",
		right_ear="Cessance Earring",
		left_ring="Flamma Ring",
		right_ring="Niqmaddu Ring",
        back=Ankou.STP

For Liberator AM3, thoughts on any improvements outside of better augments?

Comes out to;
25 haste
91 STP (including /SAM)
Critical Chance 19%
Citical DMG 10%
Triple Atk 7
Dbl Atk 6
Quad atk 3

Base accuracy - 1221

Made the change to flamma hands and now,

I Figured if I changed;

Flamma ring -> chirich+1
Dignitary -> dedition

And spent an untold amount of time money sanity pouring fern stones Into the legs and feet to get a minimum of 8 stp with good accuracy to boot I can then change the stp on the back to crit chance for 37% crit. At the cost of undoubtedly more accuracy.

Thoughts? :(
By volkom 2019-06-19 14:27:24
Link | Citer | R

If don't need the +10 stp on ankou's mantle... could either use one that has +10 double attack... or... you can be spicy and go with +10% haste and get a windbuffet belt+1
 Asura.Nuance
By Asura.Nuance 2019-06-19 14:43:48
Link | Citer | R

Windbuffet gets swapped in when LR is up with enough magic haste which I always have and the DA seems wasted in an AM3 set up idk
 Asura.Nuance
By Asura.Nuance 2019-06-19 15:17:40
Link | Citer | R

Then again the haste on back may very well be a good option to keep windbuffet in all the time and just swap it instead of the waist for the crit cape when LR is up
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [139 days between previous and next post]
By Milyu 2019-11-05 17:08:06
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Mims said: »
Emihco +1 hands and body are a great little combo for the TP set. With path B on both pieces they get an absurd quantity of accuracy.

Relevant stats (PathB)
Emicho haubert +1: Accuracy +57 Dex +41 Double Attack +5
Emicho gauntlets +1: Accuracy +57 Dex +46 Store TP +7
Set bonus between the two: Double Attack +4

And they have good defensive stats as well. The combo is a must for any high-accuracy TP set.

Just getting back recently and a little confused on how I should build around the entire gear when I get those two emicho pieces. Will it be 4-hit build? Mind if you could post a example set?
 Asura.Mims
user: Ginza
By Asura.Mims 2019-11-05 17:43:53
Link | Citer | R

The two Emicho pieces are good, general purpose accuracy pieces. They are great for other weapons, and when AM3 is down.
Because the body does not have any store TP on it, I do not recommend using the body for an AM3 set. The hands are good in that role, though.

As for example sets, I try to avoid them because AM3 sets are so dependent on Reisenjima augments. What pieces are best are heavily influenced by what Oseem decides to give you. The original post has an example to be used as a starting point, swap in better pieces as appropriate.

Try to aim for 70-76 store TP in gear, the target number will vary a little by the store TP in your Insurgency set.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [312 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Deroth
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Deroth
By Ragnarok.Deroth 2020-09-12 19:54:10
Link | Citer | R

Would the Gazu Bracelets +1 R15 be worth looking into?

I know they don't have any Store TP on them but, maxed out they have 15% Haste, DEX +42 and Acc +91~96.
 Asura.Nuance
By Asura.Nuance 2020-09-13 01:17:41
Link | Citer | R

If you can adjust to accommodate the loss of STP requirements sure you could use them I would think. Although unless you’re farming all of the hides yourself you’re likely going to save money via augmenting with oseem or something
 Ragnarok.Deroth
By Ragnarok.Deroth 2020-09-16 01:10:50
Link | Citer | R

ItemSet 375425
I know I'm waaaay over haste cap. With the upgrades to Unity gear I feel like there has to be a use for it.
Code
    ammo="Seeth. Bomblet +1",
    hands={ name="Gazu Bracelet +1", augments={'Path: A',}},
    legs={ name="Odyssean Cuisses", augments={'Accuracy+13 Attack+13','"Store TP"+7','AGI+5','Attack+10',}},
    feet={ name="Valorous Greaves", augments={'Accuracy+24','"Store TP"+6','Attack+7',}},
    neck={ name="Abyssal Beads +2", augments={'Path: A',}},
    waist={ name="Sailfi Belt +1", augments={'Path: A',}},
    right_ear="Dedition Earring",
    left_ring="Niqmaddu Ring",
    right_ring="Flamma Ring",
    back={ name="Ankou's Mantle", augments={'DEX+20','Accuracy+20 Attack+20','Accuracy+10','"Store TP"+10','Damage taken-5%',}},

Is this worth anything?
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2020-09-16 04:48:26
Link | Citer | R

Being that far over haste cap why not use Odin Head instead of flamma?
By SimonSes 2020-09-16 04:51:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lunafreya said: »

Its tp set not hybrid I think, so Odin head is weaker for tp.
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2020-09-16 05:02:53
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »

Its tp set not hybrid I think, so Odin head is weaker for tp.

Fair, but I'd value the 10 DT over the minimal offensive advantage flamma gives if I can still stay at haste cap. For anything that matters you're gonna want that -10 DT, and for stuff that doesn't really matter well....it doesn't really matter =p
 Ragnarok.Deroth
By Ragnarok.Deroth 2020-09-16 10:30:55
Link | Citer | R

That was my thought too. Then replace the Flamma Ring with Chirich +1 or something.
 Asura.Mims
By Asura.Mims 2020-09-16 10:32:48
Link | Citer | R

If you really want to build around Gazu Bracelets, I'd swap out your Seething Bomblet +1 for Aurgelmir+1 and Sailfi for Windbuffet +1.
As for Flamma vs Odin heads, it really does come down to whether you want to build hybrid or DD. Functionally Flamma has a good 5% multiattack advantage under AM3, which is significant.
In my personal opinion, I'm durable enough that I don't need to use a hybrid set as my primary DD gear, so I focus more on damage output and use Odin gear for Hybrid and DT sets.
 Ragnarok.Deroth
By Ragnarok.Deroth 2020-09-16 12:13:38
Link | Citer | R

I gotcha. I'd like to find a use for them since I kinda made up my mind to R15 them lol, it'll at least make a good hybrid set.
 Asura.Mims
By Asura.Mims 2020-09-17 11:34:20
Link | Citer | R

I guess I might as well post my current Liberator AM3 set: ItemSet 375443
For reference, these are my gear augments:
Stats work out to 72 Store TP in gear, 25% haste, and 1224 accuracy with zero buffs.

Multiattack breakdown looks like:
Code
Stat	Value	Occur%	Total MA
QA		8%		8%		24%
TA		7%		6.44%	12.88%
DA		3%		2.57%	2.57%
AM3 TA	20%		16.6%	33.2%
AM3 DA	50%		33.2%	33.2%

After order of operations interference, total multiattack rate with AM3 is 105.84%.
Also that 50% AM3 DA value is not a typo, order of operations interference is why we see observe the 20/40 split on mythic AM3.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2020-09-17 11:54:16
Link | Citer | R

Those legs are monstrous :o Was that a DM augment? I didn't think STP went that high with Ferns?
 Asura.Mims
By Asura.Mims 2020-09-17 11:58:15
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, it's a DM augment on all the pieces, feet included.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2020-09-17 12:02:29
Link | Citer | R

Dang man that is lucky. I'm focusing all my DM's on Phalanx pieces for my Rune, so will probably not see stuff like this for a while, if ever. Also congrats on ya Volte :)
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2020-09-17 12:25:58
Link | Citer | R

The 20/40 vs 20/50 split depends on how you assume they coded it.

If the AM3 is coded in one step (IE, it makes a roll and gives you either a TA, a DA, or nothing based on that roll), it's 20/40.

If the AM3 is coded in two steps (IE, it checks for whether it TAs, and then it checks whether it DAs), it's 20 > 50.
 Ragnarok.Ragingmonkey
user: Merritt95
By Ragnarok.Ragingmonkey 2020-09-17 12:30:07
Link | Citer | R

ItemSet 375422

Tentative spit-balling before finishing lib type set here. I wasn't able to work in windbuffet, so QA is low, but TA is pretty high at 14%, 26% haste and some decent levels of acc. Assuming STP 7 and 25+ acc on both Oseem pieces, STP ambu cape.
 Asura.Mims
By Asura.Mims 2020-09-17 12:54:22
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Geriond said: »

If the AM3 is coded in one step (IE, it makes a roll and gives you either a TA, a DA, or nothing based on that roll), it's 20/40.

If the AM3 is coded in two steps (IE, it checks for whether it TAs, and then it checks whether it DAs), it's 20 > 50.
Either way gives the same values, it really comes down to how you prefer to conceptualize the process. I personally prefer modeling mythic AM3 as two steps (First TA then DA) because it fits in line with the order of operations for other multiattack sources, and doesn't involve some kind of split outcome that then requires a second step to determine which AM3 outcome is obtained.
 Asura.Mims
By Asura.Mims 2020-09-17 13:08:29
Link | Citer | R

That is a reasonable set Ragingmonkey, I would guess you will probably be struggling a bit to get accuracy over 1200 though. Simply swapping Hetairoi and Dedition for Flamma and Dignitaries would gain you 32 accuracy for the same store TP value, at a cost of 2 TA. Ioskeha +1 over Sailfi +1 would be a similar swap as well for an extra 17 accuracy. Overall 49 more acc at a cost of 4 TA is not a bad tradeoff.
[+]
By Taint 2020-09-17 13:20:18
Link | Citer | R

Stinger Helm +1 for Insurgency? Looks like a win to me as long as you are attack capped.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2020-09-17 13:26:24
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Mims said: »
Asura.Geriond said: »

Either way gives the same values, it really comes down to how you prefer to conceptualize the process. I personally prefer modeling mythic AM3 as two steps (First TA then DA) because it fits in line with the order of operations for other multiattack sources, and doesn't involve some kind of split outcome that then requires a second step to determine which AM3 outcome is obtained.
Doing it separately needs the extra step, not the other way. If it's determined at the same time, it'd likely just be something similar to:

AM3 = IntRandom[0,99]

If AM3 < 20
-----Triple Attack
Elseif AM3 > 59
-----Double Attack
Else
-----(Move to QA function)
End

Doing it separately would require two if statements, two random rolls, or both. The extra programming load would probably be negigible even by 2011 computer standards (when AM3 gained triple attack), though, so they could have done it either way.