Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Achievement points for mythics and other REMA
Achievement points for mythics and other REMA
 Cerberus.Kaht
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2018-07-18 16:51:16
Link | Citer | R

Last week I took my Death Penalty from lvl 85 -> Afterglow 119. Since the achievement tab says "Mythics (20,000 - 36,000 each)", I assumed the point spread 20k to 36k was dependent on the progress of your mythic weapon. However, my achievement points stayed at 954k after the DP was finished. Then, this week I completed a 75 Carnwenhan, and as of the time of writing this post I've performed trials up through level 85. Again, my achievement points stayed at 954k, even though Carnwenhan (85) is displayed on the "Relic" line on my profile page - so I know the ffxiah site is aware that I've acquired it. (side note, perhaps that label should be renamed R.E.M.A. instead of Relic?)

It would appear that achievement points are not updating for mythic weapons, and I would guess possibly other R.E.M.A. weapons as well, although I haven't recently completed a non-mythic one to test.
By Sidiov 2018-07-18 18:19:51
Link | Citer | R

Post a credit card statement showing your last 3 purchases from Br0game and we will update the points.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-07-18 18:23:09
Link | Citer | R

Sidiov said: »
Post a credit card statement showing your last 3 purchases from Br0game and we will update the points.
Lol
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kaht
Serveur: Cerberus
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2018-07-18 23:19:35
Link | Citer | R

Caerda said: »
At this point does it really matter? Is your epeen that low that you are dependent on a broken ffxiah system that you have to cry yourself to sleep because you can't have 1 million points?

Not quite - it's more that I saw something that I perceived as a bug, and it's the craziest thing - they actually have a forum to report those things, so I figured I'd mention it here!

Wonder if they have a jealousy forum? If so you could maybe put your next post there!
[+]
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-07-19 00:20:21
Link | Citer | R

idk, I'm petty enough to get a self-esteem boost when my FFXIAH Achievement score rises and I'm not afraid to admit that
By Staleyx 2018-07-19 01:14:43
Link | Citer | R

They have 1 weeks time to give me my bravura point's or ... else.......
By Jetackuu 2018-07-19 05:09:09
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kaht said: »
It would appear that achievement points are not updating for mythic weapons
They're just not updating in general.

It's on Rooks' "to do" list, but the man has limited time.

July 9th 2018 "I do need to fix achievements though" - Rooks, via discord

It's a known issue and it's been ongoing.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-19 12:21:11
Link | Citer | R

So on this subject, why isnt there just some windower addon that pulls all the info and collabs with ffxiah.

Serious question.

Not that achievement points matter for literally anything, but seeing this thread and clones every week is annoying enough to prompt the question.

If the method is outdated (lolcommunityprofile) and stanislov can't be bothered. change the system with people that actually care.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-19 13:24:53
Link | Citer | R

No. I'm saying, the windower team cares enough to keep windower up and running, why can't they, themselves, make the achievements work instead. I'm certain it would be cleaner, and better.

*** guildwork. Phase that out. The shoutpage doesn't work worth a ***either. only like 25% of the yells come through. Junk the whole thing and make a better one.

Y'all are always like "crowd fund this" make achievements great again. Pay someone to make it better. The current system, does not work.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-19 13:36:41
Link | Citer | R

That's why you don't have one single human be in control of the entire thing. Or pay them for their time. If you care about your lolscore, throw in 5 bucks. make it worth the effort.

Instead of paying for guildwork premium, pay someone deserving.
By Jetackuu 2018-07-19 13:49:15
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
SE's spaghetti code that goes all the way back to the days of the PS2.

What do you mean "goes back to" it's made on PS2 devkits dude.

Candlejack said: »
It's because REMA points are tied into the old Linkshell Community stuff that SE used to run, which also included things like your current job/subjob, current job levels, current craft skill levels, and where applicable, titles achieved for fights and quests. Guildwork piggybacked that info, and since Linkshell Community went down years ago, it's been broken for a long time. It'd be easy to assign blame for that on Rooks and Scragg, but they're human, with human limitations, able to handle what they can, when they can. Just sit back, grab a tissue box, watch Boku no Pico, and wait patiently like everyone else for those two to get site problems fixed.

Most of the achievements are updated via guildwork, just about all that was left was missions from LSC. Quite farnkly and what's being alluded to, and I've even suggested before that they should scrap guildwork entirely, use a ffxiah addon, call it a day. Hell while they're still in alpha of windower 5, they could probably even just add it to it, the concept of the data mining is a simple one.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-07-19 13:52:10
Link | Citer | R

Everyone write a handwritten, notarized letter with photocopies of your driver's license and a second photo id to rooks listing what you've got. Easy!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2018-07-19 13:57:02
Link | Citer | R

I'm fairly certain it would be insanely faster to fix the underlying issue, even if it were a "new" fix than to manually input that data. I wish that on no sane man, especially when automated tasks are much more efficient (even if they break from time to time).

edit: see your updates in 6-10 years that way though.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-07-19 14:01:59
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
I'm fairly certain it would be insanely faster to fix the underlying issue, even if it were a "new" fix than to manually input that data. I wish that on no sane mane, especially when automated tasks are much more efficient (even if they break from time to time).

edit: see your updates in 6-10 years that way though.

Whoooooosh.

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2018-07-19 14:06:13
Link | Citer | R

At this point it really doesn't have to do with that more-so than just doing something. I'm sure if one of the Windower devs wanted to they could scrape the data easily, the guildwork plugin already gathers more data than is used, just they never implemented a way to process some of it (going by previous discussions on it and my vague memory).
I'd say the bigger issue would be to make a list of KI's other scannable items that they could use as flags, it takes time, and by those who have access.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-07-19 14:19:50
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
At this point it really doesn't have to do with that more-so than just doing something. I'm sure if one of the Windower devs wanted to they could scrape the data easily, the guildwork plugin already gathers more data than is used, just they never implemented a way to process some of it (going by previous discussions on it and my vague memory).
I'd say the bigger issue would be to make a list of KI's other scannable items that they could use as flags, it takes time, and by those who have access.
At this point. Just update the system that everyone has everything and we all are number 1. The end problem solved!
By Kodaijin 2018-07-19 14:22:14
Link | Citer | R

Honestly at this point, Id like just manual entry. More of a check list than an achievement list. Could add Vorseals, dynamis wins etc.
[+]