users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Quietus Re-Opened For Business
Quietus Re-Opened For Business
 Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin 2018-05-17 08:00:03
Link | Citer | R

To the Quetz Faithful - last night we made the decision to re-open Quietus and continue in it's standard of excellence.

I am looking for motivated players that wont to be good at their jobs and make lots of money while doing it. We will be running regular events and taking suggestions from members as well as doing Dynamis and Omen. Having been a major participant in Aeonics on this server already, eventually we will be aiming in that direction as well. That being said, we will need to build and maintain a team with proper jobs and precision teamwork before we can entertain the Aeonic build, but be aware that membership will actively be gearing towards it.

Good listening skills are a must, gear is not. We can fix your gear problem, we can't fix your listening problem. Preferably using Gearswap or AshitaCast or Equipsets(expertly). I am looking for a blm or two. I am also looking for people who don't mind playing support jobs or sharing the whm load with other people (no one will be dedicated whm unless they want to).

If you have been looking to get into endgame, or maybe just find a collective of solid players to crush content with in your off-time, send a tell(PM) to Chanceikin and I will review your "application" in person.

If you're an old member of Quietus, feel free to saddle up your pearl again, because we have a solid following after 1 day back and you're always welcome.
 Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin
By Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin 2018-05-30 14:17:33
Link | Citer | R

We already have a solid group.

We're doing events regularly and excelling at them.

I have room for like 2-3 more people. Our times are typically later at night - after 9 pm EST.

I will only accept people who have functioning support jobs (GEO, BRD, COR, SCH) or WHM and are willing to play. I expect people to use Gearswap or Ashitacast or FFXI macro sets efficiently. I don't care if you need better gear, I can fix that.

Also, I'm not saying those are the jobs you will play only, just that we need more guys to SHARE the load.

If you have a functioning BRD or SCH, I will almost 100% accept you.

Hit me up here or in game @ Chanceikin if you're interested.
 Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin
By Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin 2018-06-06 09:14:32
Link | Citer | R

I was able to pull down a BRD from another server.

If you're willing to play WHM, I have only one more spot. Also, as I've stated before, not going to be the only one playing WHM.. however you should be ok playing it for at least 1 event a week.

Hit me up on here or in game if you're interested.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [297 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin
By Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin 2019-03-30 08:39:53
Link | Citer | R

Bump..

Quietus is looking for members of the following professions:
Whm, brd, geo, tanks, rng, cor

Currently we do dyna Mon and Fri nights at 9pm eastern. We are also doing casual aeonic builds when the membership requests and are able to blow them out in 2-3 days.

With a few more members, we would add an omen night.

If interested contact Aureus, Chanceikin, or Tsumae
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1524 days between previous and next post]
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Jacktheripperr 2023-06-01 15:31:19
Link | Citer | R

Chance you fat *** are you still playing?
[+]