users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Avatars Favor/Skill+
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-04-27 20:38:06
Link | Citer | R

Stupid question guys; just looking on info I didn't see anywhere. I get how favor works, what I am not seeing is when to use the bonuses.

Does Skill and Favor+ need to be equipped at the time of use on Favor? Or Is it a mix of Summoning skill on summon then +Favor on JA use? Just want to make sure I know what I am doing.
 Asura.Pergatory
Serveur: Asura
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2018-04-28 11:51:55
Link | Citer | R

You don't need any swaps when summoning or when applying Avatar's Favor, it's all adjusted dynamically. Meaning if you equip smn skill or favor+ gear, your favor tier will be adjusted automatically to match your new gear.

So really the only times you need to be concerned about it are in your BP recast set, and any idle sets where you actually want a strong favor effect (which is almost never, other stats like refresh/perp are generally more important).
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-04-28 15:55:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Pergatory said: »
You don't need any swaps when summoning or when applying Avatar's Favor, it's all adjusted dynamically. Meaning if you equip smn skill or favor+ gear, your favor tier will be adjusted automatically to match your new gear.

So really the only times you need to be concerned about it are in your BP recast set, and any idle sets where you actually want a strong favor effect (which is almost never, other stats like refresh/perp are generally more important).

Thanks, thats what I was looking for!