Still Alive :)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Still alive :)
Still alive :)
 Asura.Bloodlusty
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bloodlusty 2018-01-07 02:44:29
Link | Citer | R

Hello old friends :)

Just wanted to say a quick hello and let you all know im still alive lol

2017 was a tough year for me leaving FFXI behind and moving forward with my life. As you know, I left to enjoy riding motorbikes again and spending more time with my family. Trust me, I do miss FFXI still :P

Throughout the year I have met a great bunch of new friends that we ride with every sunday (when dry) thorough the british countryside which has been excellent. Iv'e switched making REMAS for upgrading bike parts...

I decided to take some advanced motorbike courses and later in the year went to donington GP race circuit with the ron haslam racing school. This was an incredible experience with great advice and a hire bike. I returned in September on my own bike and had a fantastic time, cant wait to test out a lot of the famous british tracks this year

I wish you all the best for 2018 and beyond. Hope DRK is still fun in todays game...

I have created a new youtube channel if anyone is interested in bikes. Please check it out

Peace - Blood
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Shyara
user: faelyn
By Asura.Shyara 2018-01-07 02:50:05
Link | Citer | R

We still miss you Mr Bloodlotty ;)
[+]
 Asura.Bloodlusty
By Asura.Bloodlusty 2018-01-07 02:57:52
Link | Citer | R

xxx
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-07 09:25:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bloodlusty said: »
Hello old friends :)

Just wanted to say a quick hello and let you all know im still alive lol

2017 was a tough year for me leaving FFXI behind and moving forward with my life. As you know, I left to enjoy riding motorbikes again and spending more time with my family. Trust me, I do miss FFXI still :P

Throughout the year I have met a great bunch of new friends that we ride with every sunday (when dry) thorough the british countryside which has been excellent. Iv'e switched making REMAS for upgrading bike parts...

I decided to take some advanced motorbike courses and later in the year went to donington GP race circuit with the ron haslam racing school. This was an incredible experience with great advice and a hire bike. I returned in September on my own bike and had a fantastic time, cant wait to test out a lot of the famous british tracks this year

I wish you all the best for 2018 and beyond. Hope DRK is still fun in todays game...

I have created a new youtube channel if anyone is interested in bikes. Please check it out

Peace - Blood
YouTube Video Placeholder
Keep it real

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-01-07 11:24:00
Link | Citer | R

"still alive" is a fitting title. Dark knights don't live long in today's meta so you beat the odds outside.

Have fun
[+]