Social LS "LagunasWarriors" Welcomes Returnees

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Social LS "LagunasWarriors" Welcomes Returnees
Social LS "LagunasWarriors" Welcomes Returnees
First Page 2
 Cerberus.Kylos
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-05 14:40:11
Link | Citer | R

While the server is low in population, I'm looking to fill up my dad's (Quilly) social linkshell with returning players. My hope is these players have a platform to communicate with others in a similar situation, so they can come together to beat old content.

About The LS: LagunasWarriors was originally created to alleviate congestion in my old social linkshell MarleysMessenjas on the Hades server. We called it the sister LS, and Quilly took lead of Lagunas while I lead Marleys. We'd have cross-linkshell events and often hand both pearls to new members. I disbanded Marleys six years ago, and from that time I've remained a co-leader of Lagunas. The LS is super casual, and does not expect anything of anyone; except to be nice and not cause drama.

I'll be around to give tips, and help out if I'm not too busy. Players do get an automatic pearlsack, they just have to let Quilly know when he's online. There's no set time, we welcome anyone from any timezone. Those who are able to gear jobs sufficiently, may be asked if they want to join my event LS in the future. Otherwise, I'll try my best to point them to another LS which suits their times. Find myself or Quilly in-game for a linkpearl. Alternatively, if you cannot find either of us, you can get a pearl from another LS member or from a Linkshell Concierge NPC. Cheers! And welcome back to Cerberus.

[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-23 13:18:45
Link | Citer | R

On behalf of the LS leader Quilly, I am letting our members know: The LS will be broken & remade in a weeks time.

This is to get rid of all the old pearlsacks that no longer have any use. The LS is always welcoming to any player, so long as you are respectful to other players.

You will either be able to get a new pearl from Quilly, myself, or from a Linkshell Concierge. If you are in need of multiple pearls for your characters, we can arrange that as well. In the future, pearlsacks will only be given to the most trusting and loyal LagunasWarriors members. Cheers everyone!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-24 14:02:44
Link | Citer | R

Change of plans, Quilly's decided to do it tonight instead, so you can get a new pearl from him or myself. Thanks.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-25 13:51:33
Link | Citer | R

The LS is in a rebuilding phase. You can get a new pearl from myself, Quilly, or from a Linkshell concierge. Linkpearls will not be changed in to pearlsacks, so if you need multiples please let us know.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [42 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-01-06 16:47:55
Link | Citer | R

LagunasWarriors is buzzing with plenty of returning players helping each other out. If you'd like a group who just enjoy getting back in to the wonderful world of Vana'Diel, drop me or Quilly a line. Alternatively, you can find a Lagunas Pearl at any Linkshell Concierge NPC. Cheers.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-06 12:15:33
Link | Citer | R

On the 15th February we will be doing a few Delve clears. The campaigns are on, including Delve Campaign Plus. We'll have some strong players, so we're not really bothered what ya show up on, as long as ya don't show up naked or rocking level 99 gear.

117-119 ilvl equip (of any sort) should be enough, and all you need is to be able to warp to the zones we're going to. I believe we'll do Morimar > Ceizak > Yorcia, and possibly Foret if there's time.

We will be gathering around 10pm GMT 5pm EST time. If you want to join but think you'll be late .. we can wait a little bit, or you can get in on Ceizak or Yorcia. If you can't find me, you can /tell Quilly (or PM me here) and let him know you're interested. LagunasWarriors plan on having a lot of fun next Thursday! :)

Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-07 12:20:39
Link | Citer | R

Bump.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-15 16:08:28
Link | Citer | R

Bump. We're doing Delve clears now. Log in and join us!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-21 14:08:02
Link | Citer | R

Tomorrow the LagunasWarriors will return to Delve. I'd like us to do Yorcia, and possibly Marjami Ravine or Foret. Please let me know if you'd like to join us .. or get a LagunasWarriors pearl from the conciege and be online tomorrow at 10pm GMT, 5pm EST. Cheers muchly. Wopket says Hi!

Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-22 12:19:10
Link | Citer | R

Delve tonight on Cerb!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-22 16:54:40
Link | Citer | R

Starting up now. Let me know your jobs, thanks.
 Carbuncle.Cianti
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2018-02-22 18:10:23
Link | Citer | R

Been away for 4 years. The memories :)
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-22 13:54:25
Link | Citer | R

Lagunas are doing a Vagary event tomorrow (Friday 23rd) at 10pm GMT 5pm EST 2pm PST. We'll be doing all the NMs, so please let me know if you'd like to join us if you haven't already. Please don't show up if you only have melee jobs. Vagary prefers the following jobs if you want to be useful: PLD RUN WHM BLM SCH GEO BRD RDM SMN PUP COR

I don't usually take anything else, although I 'might' let a THF in, but only if you're well geared and have a MDT set. All you need to join is some ilvl gear (the higher the better), and the warp point to Outer Ra'Kaznar. Also if you want to get extra rewards from the key items we get from Vagary, you'll want access to Leafallia .. although this isn't necessary to join the run. /tell me or Quilly if you have any questions.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-23 21:48:19
Link | Citer | R

Great job to our LagunasWarriors tonight on clearing Vagary 1-5! :)
If you're a returnee who would like to join us, find a pearl at the Linkshell concierge, or get a pearl from myself or leader Quilly. Thanks.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-04-07 12:40:15
Link | Citer | R

Quite a few LagunasWarriors are in need of early Geas Fete clears, and as always, the LS is very open to recruitment. Neither me or Quilly are on right now, but you should still be able to get a pearl from a Linkshell Concierge NPC.
 Asura.Baileigh
Serveur: Asura
user: Ardra1001
By Asura.Baileigh 2018-04-10 07:41:23
Link | Citer | R

Been looking for you online with no success :/ the concierge has no pearls. My character's name is Magnuss, so if you see me, let me know :)
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-04-10 12:29:07
Link | Citer | R

Ok I'll be online soon, maybe the pearls were used up and Quilly has not replaced them yet.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [38 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-18 10:51:12
Link | Citer | R

Tonight at 10pm GMT 5pm EST Quilly and I will be setting up a Geas Fete event, focusing on the harder NMs in Escha-Zitah. We're open for LS members to join us, so long as they have access to this area, have some vorseals (doesn't have to be a lot), and enough silt to buy Radialens. You should also be using i119 equipment, i117 or lower is not enough at this point.

As always, we never charge anyone for our runs .. except your time, medicines (remedies etc), food, and so on. Most of them will be killed the Magic Burst way, so bringing jobs which can nuke/blood pact, or can support/buff those jobs will be welcome. We can't take players who only have melee jobs. We'll get pop items unless some already have key items, or the pop items. I won't be online for a couple more hours, but you can enquire with me here, or with Quilly.

This event is to 1) finish mine and Quillys Aeonic stage in Zitah 2) finish off anyone elses stage if they on it, and 3) vorseals and equipment for those who need it. Equipment is freelot to all. Thanks Lagunas. This will be a joint event with my LS Reality. :)
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-18 12:10:28
Link | Citer | R

Also, anyone who wants to join a social ls with many returnees and some long time players, you can find linkpearls for Lagunas at LS concierge NPCs, or alternatively, find LS leader Quilly or myself.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-05-30 11:26:14
Link | Citer | R

I'm really happy with the LS at the moment. We may not be doing as many events as some other social LS, but the community is nice and welcoming. We've had many returnees join us in the past six months, and we're still getting more. I will try to set up an event every other Friday if it's possible.

This Friday we will do Geas Fete Sky T1/T2 as a joint event with my endgame LS Reality.

Next month we have Delve Campaign Plus, and some members expressed interest in getting these clears. I'm game for running some people through this content, as many returnees never got the chance to experience it. More details on that closer to the time.

As always, if you're a friendly person looking to team up with others, or even if you're more of a solo player who likes social interaction, Lagunas would fit you nicely. If you're looking for more events, I'm sorry, but Lagunas members do their own thing, and you'll just have to ask others for help if ya need something. Quilly, myself, and other veteran players are always willing to offer advice. You can find linkpearls at the linkshell concierge NPCs, or alternatively, if they have run out, you can find myself or Quilly for a pearl. Welcome to Lagunas! :)
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-06-22 16:48:55
Link | Citer | R

Step right up! Step right up! We got a Delve event on Friday 29th:- 9pm British time / 4pm EST. And again it will be a joint event between the Lagunas LS and my endgame group Reality.

Provided there's enough people and time, we'll be looking to decimate the darkest depths of Morimar, Ceizak, and Yorcia. Please let me know in advance if you'd like to join, so I can plan ahead and decide jobs. You can do it here, in PMs, or you can /tell me or Lagunas LS leader Quilly.

You're expected to have some ilvl gears for the job you wish to use, but we're not expecting you to be supremely equipped. At the very least, you can show up on time and follow direction. See you then!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-07-18 20:52:38
Link | Citer | R

Vagary Clears 1-5 July 19th @ 12 midnight British time / 7pm EST.

Looking for backline jobs only. You'll need some entry level i119 equipment. You also need to have the waypoint to Outer Rakaznar and be able to follow instruction. Let's have fun and get Empyrean clears for those who need it. Runs usually last between 1 1/2 - 2 hours, depending on gather time & luck.

Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-07-19 17:47:31
Link | Citer | R

We're setting up for the above event now! :)
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-08-07 22:02:25
Link | Citer | R

On Saturday at 8pm GMT (British Time) 3pm EST we are setting up yet another Vagary event! Come join us for fun and lots of rewards.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-08-08 13:20:12
Link | Citer | R

It's nice to continue the tradition of my old LS VagarySpeaking with the social LS LagunasWarriors. For the first time since disbanding the group, I've decided to run an event NOT during a Vagary Campaign due to the new ROE Objectives ..

.. WHY SE! WHY GIVE US THESE OBJECTIVES NOW INSTEAD OF WHEN I ACTIVELY RAN THIS CONTENT LIKE IT OWED ME MONEY!

Ok, calming down. In my time my groups have found 10 platemails for other players and I'd like it to continue, but the absolute main thing is (and always has been) is getting Empyrean unlocks for players in need. I never managed to get screenshots of all the pink-winged players, but here's a few to show I'm not making it up.

And we're doing all five bosses again this weekend. Saturday at 8pm GMT (British Time) 3pm EST - Please don't be late as I have an event for my main LS a few hours after, so we won't be able to hang around. See you then!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-08-11 17:55:02
Link | Citer | R

Yet another Vagary clear for our social LS. Done in under 2 hours with many first-timers. Group included: Myself, Rusch, Skunk (& mule), Braams, Destro, Squiggs, Undeadhunter (& mule), Katma, Grimbot, Tooshorty, Acemister, Waldo, Redblaze, Auspice and Firestyle. Congrats & Thanks! Also where's Waldo?

Cerberus.Undeadhuntertje
By Cerberus.Undeadhuntertje 2018-08-13 13:14:20
Link | Citer | R

Waldo {Found it!}

But I was there ...
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [88 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-11-09 18:57:31
Link | Citer | R

If you're a returning player to Cerberus this month and need a LS, you should be able to pick up a LagunasWarriors pearl from most of the Linkshell Concierge NPCs. If they are not up for some reason, you can contact the LS leader (Quilly) or myself.
 Cerberus.Oakdale
user: Oakie
By Cerberus.Oakdale 2018-11-13 01:38:20
Link | Citer | R

Holy ***you guys...

I just logged on after years of not playing. Are yall still on Hades/Cerberus?
[+]
First Page 2