August Update- Quivering?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » August Update- quivering?
August Update- quivering?
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-07-30 20:59:40
Link | Citer | R

So I read the official release for the update coming on August 3rd. And while I doubt this is what they meant, a specific comment stuck out to me and put a worm in my brain....

"Quiver----Add ammunitions that can be bundled"

Anyone with a RMEA ranged weapon knows the hell of running out of ammo during a boss fight, and getting locked out of shooting for 5 seconds after using the weapon for another stack. Of course, nothing prevents us from using our Gastra or Foma or w/e multiple times on a day we don't play RNG and stock up, but space is so precious these days. Wouldn't it be great if we could take stacks of Chrono Bullets, Quelling Bolts, Living Bullets, any of 'em, and have them bundled into /ex bundles for us?
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-07-30 22:13:33
Link | Citer | R

Must be nice to have this as something you worry about and are happy to Maybe see Silly Cele.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-07-30 22:21:46
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Brotherhood said: »
Must be nice to have this as something you worry about and are happy to Maybe see Silly Cele.

Says the guy with a Fomalhaut.....
By fillerbunny9 2017-07-30 23:05:44
Link | Citer | R

I just keep ~3 stacks in my Case at any given time.
 Fenrir.Richybear
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2017-07-31 00:54:32
Link | Citer | R

Funny story: When I first did Annihilator to 119-III and got Fomalhaut within the same day, I equipped both to get the ammo, did it again after an hour. Repeat a few times for each to build up many stacks to quiver. Went with my new stacks of bullets to see the mithra who makes quivers and "Oh. WTF these ones don't work."
[+]