WTS Or Trade Jinxed Gamashes (Asura)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Bonecraft » WTS or trade Jinxed Gamashes (Asura)
WTS or trade Jinxed Gamashes (Asura)
 Asura.Arnan
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: amadis
By Asura.Arnan 2017-05-29 09:34:45
Link | Citer | R

WTS Jinxed Gamashes or I am willing to trade for
Jinxed Haubert
Jinxed Slops
Jinxed Gauntlets
Mache Earring +1
Send a /tell or PM if interested, thanks
 Asura.Slyshenx
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2017-05-29 09:50:35
Link | Citer | R

pm sent
 Asura.Arnan
By Asura.Arnan 2017-05-31 13:13:58
Link | Citer | R

bump, still looking to sell or trade
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-31 13:23:06
Link | Citer | R

I curious what Sly sent as PM.

Did he give you an offer, or threatened you with photos of <insert whatever is considered an embarrassment today>
 Asura.Arnan
By Asura.Arnan 2017-05-31 13:50:21
Link | Citer | R

He thought i was going to trade my gamashes and 20M for a pair of gages, im looking to trade the gamashes for gages and 20M since gamashes are worth alot more than gages
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-05-31 13:59:53
Link | Citer | R

Wow gamashes are too weak on our server. 120 mil max you're gonna get on ours. Hence why I stopped making em.
 Asura.Slyshenx
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2017-05-31 15:20:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I curious what Sly sent as PM.

Did he give you an offer, or threatened you with photos of <insert whatever is considered an embarrassment today>

King, drop it lol, I'm a straight male and I'm happily taken by a female, give up already and stop derailing everyone's thread with my name. xD
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-05-31 18:04:36
Link | Citer | R

It's interesting Gamashes are still worth that much, they're not terribly useful now, whereas Gages are still BiS other than MAYBE Ea+1.
 Asura.Tamamir
By Asura.Tamamir 2017-05-31 18:30:15
Link | Citer | R

Gamashes aren't good.

Gages are good.

Gamashes don't sell well.

Gages sell quickly.

20 million is equivalent to a couple days time.

Sitting on an item for long periods of time does no one any good and is probably preventing you from using that gil elsewhere for more profit.

I hope this helps you come to a conclusion that you probably passed up a good deal over a minimal amount of gil. I also hope you don't continue crafting this stuff if you're planning to adamantly stick to prices and "I wants". It probably won't go well. But good luck on the sale/trade/what have you.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-05-31 19:14:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tamamir said: »

Gamashes aren't good.

Gages are good.

Gages sell quickly.

Sitting on an item for long periods of time does no one any good and is probably preventing you from using that gil elsewhere for more profit.

I hope this helps you come to a conclusion that you probably passed up a good deal over a minimal amount of gil. I also hope you don't continue crafting this stuff if you're planning to adamantly stick to prices and "I wants". It probably won't go well. But good luck on the sale/trade/what have you.
I agree with most of this but at the same intelligence would say,"you don't want to pay that price? You think I should sell something cheaper. Here's an idea go level that craft to 110 then HQ your own gear then." At the same time though there's pricing with what the servers population pays hence why go lower if you don't have to? But yeah the gages thing I don't get they are going for 50 to 70mil on our server lol
By Afania 2017-06-01 00:06:40
Link | Citer | R

First people bash Kwahu Kachina Belt +1 then bash Jinxed Gamashes, I guess one man(woman)'s junk is another man(woman)'s treasure .___.

Both are still BiS for COR in certain situations, on my spreadsheet Gamashes D actually beats Oshosi with triple shot up very often. There aren't many gears that can beat Oshosi with triple shot active this often, that's how powerful Gamashes is. Without TS it's even more unbeatable.

Outside of wanting to bargain for a better price, I don't really understand all these gear bashing .-.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-06-01 00:13:33
Link | Citer | R

Afania said: »
Kachina Belt +1
Hmm, I think you missed the OG price set when it was 80m synth vs 300m price set.
It ended in a 50m sell after weeks of not selling since its so niche and was made out of the blue instead of a requested synth.
[+]
By Afania 2017-06-01 00:20:40
Link | Citer | R

I didn't though, my comment was mostly about people claiming certain piece of gear isn't good, and I just find that misleading information. It's one thing to claim a piece doesn't worth the price tag because everyone value gears and jobs differently, it's kinda different to say certain piece is flat out bad, when it's BiS in 90% of situation.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-06-01 00:29:58
Link | Citer | R

First people bash Kwahu Kachina Belt +1 then bash Jinxed Gamashes, I guess one man(woman)'s junk is another man(woman)'s treasure .___.

Both are still BiS for COR in certain situations, on my spreadsheet Gamashes D actually beats Oshosi with triple shot up very often. There aren't many gears that can beat Oshosi with triple shot active this often, that's how powerful Gamashes is. Without TS it's even more unbeatable.

Outside of wanting to bargain for a better price, I don't really understand all these gear bashing .-.

Jinxed Gamashes are only truly good for the MAB/AGI for a COR or RNG. It's (relevant) totals are:

AGI+54
MAB+35

My current Herc boots:

AGI+43
MACC+37
MAB+41
WSD+5%

My herc boots can get better, and they're already better than Jinxed Gamashes for all but QD damage.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2017-06-01 01:07:43
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Drakenv said: »

Gamashes aren't good.

Gages are good.

Gages sell quickly.

I agree with most of this but at the same intelligence would say,"you don't want to pay that price? You think I should sell something cheaper. Here's an idea go level that craft to 110 then HQ your own gear then." At the same time though there's pricing with what the servers population pays hence why go lower if you don't have to? But yeah the gages thing I don't get they are going for 50 to 70mil on our server lol
Yeah that's pretty stupid. If everyone took your advice than who would actually be buying the ***you made?

On a side note, I laugh every time I see someone mention this mysterious magical formula they pulled from a hat to determine what a HQ should sell for.
By Afania 2017-06-01 01:17:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »

Jinxed Gamashes are only truly good for the MAB/AGI for a COR or RNG. It's (relevant) totals are:

AGI+54
MAB+35

My current Herc boots:

AGI+43
MACC+37
MAB+41
WSD+5%

My herc boots can get better, and they're already better than Jinxed Gamashes for all but QD damage.

Adhemar +1 is a tp piece, it has stp +7, crit hit +4% and rattk +34 and that's before trueshot bonus since it's harder to utilize it on COR.

Can herc DM aug potentially beat it? Maybe, if you can somehow get all the above stat together. Outside of that nothing(that I know of) beats it for ranged tp, more so if you are using arma AM3. Ambuscade feet has rattk but it doesn't have any stp nor crit, mummu has crit but it doesn't have rattk nor stp, even oshosi doesn't always beat it on my spreadsheet and that's with TS up.

Last stand dmg scale up with tp overflow and stp gears often pull ahead of alternatives because of that, since more tp past 1000 = bigger WS numbers(which leads to better SC numbers too), unless you can somehow get high stp on herc AND relevant ranged attack stats adhemar +1 remains one of the best /ra tp feet, even before trueshot bonus.

If you can somehow utilize true shot it's even more unbeatable.

Kwahu Kachina Belt +1 that everyone bashes is also BiS for arma AM3 tp, and most efficient racc swap in waist slot.
 Asura.Arnan
By Asura.Arnan 2017-06-01 01:17:39
Link | Citer | R

jinxed gages sell for 100M, cheapist gamashes sold ever on the AH are 180M, cheapist bazaar price on ffxiah the server is 170M, if someone wants to trade gages and 20M they're getting gamashes for 120M, considerably cheaper than AH. What a item is worth to an individual who has no intention of buying is irrelivant.
also as far as i can see gamashes have quite a few uses, enough for me to want and make a pair myself
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-06-01 01:32:09
Link | Citer | R

AGI+54
MAB+35

My current Herc boots:

AGI+43
MACC+37
MAB+41
WSD+5%

Adhemar +1 is a tp piece, it has stp +7, crit hit +4% and rattk +34 and that's before trueshot bonus since it's harder to utilize it on COR.

Can herc DM aug potentially beat it? Maybe, if you can somehow get all the above stat together. Outside of that nothing(that I know of) beats it for ranged tp, more so if you are using arma AM3. Ambuscade feet has rattk but it doesn't have any stp nor crit, mummu has crit but it doesn't have rattk nor stp, even oshosi doesn't always beat it on my spreadsheet and that's with TS up.

Last stand dmg scale up with tp overflow and stp gears often pull ahead of alternatives because of that, since more tp past 1000 = bigger WS numbers, unless you can somehow get high stp on herc AND relevant ranged attack stats adhemar +1 remains one of the best /ra tp feet, even before trueshot bonus.

Kwahu Kachina Belt +1 that everyone bashes is also BiS for arma AM3 tp, and most efficient racc swap in waist slot.

So no Racc whatsoever? So it's a TP piece on content you somehow need to range, but don't need racc to hit, while also not being capped on attack? How many scenarios does that even cover?

Edit: And you mention true shot, who shoots at 6' out to even get the true shot bonus? Meleeing will do you faster aside from during Triple shot.
By Afania 2017-06-01 01:55:29
Link | Citer | R

AGI+54
MAB+35

My current Herc boots:

AGI+43
MACC+37
MAB+41
WSD+5%

Last stand dmg scale up with tp overflow and stp gears often pull ahead of alternatives because of that, since more tp past 1000 = bigger WS numbers, unless you can somehow get high stp on herc AND relevant ranged attack stats adhemar +1 remains one of the best /ra tp feet, even before trueshot bonus.

So no Racc whatsoever? So it's a TP piece on content you somehow need to range, but don't need racc to hit, while also not being capped on attack? How many scenarios does that even cover?

Edit: And you mention true shot, who shoots at 6' out to even get the true shot bonus? Meleeing will do you faster aside from during Triple shot.

1. I also mentioned it's hard to utilize trueshot. /ra for tp at close range has it's use, mainly when haste buff dispelled but triple shot is up.

2. It's often bis with capped attack too. Again, capped attack = bigger last stand numbers = dmg screw towards ws(sc) more = stp being more relevant.

3. About racc: I haven't finish optimizing racc swap tiers with new spreadsheet yet, but since it has so many offensive stats other gears may be more efficient when it comes to racc swaps. There aren't many other racc slot comes with 7 stp, after all. If TS isn't up and not using empy body, COR basically swim in racc that's more than enough for mid-lv content assuming you have enough support.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-06-01 01:59:07
Link | Citer | R

Herc boots come with Racc/Ratt+10, it's pretty easy to beat the ratt on Adhemar+1 then. You can also get to STP+6 at least (and ranged path may very well go higher, haven't tossed ferns at ranged path a ton) meaning you're sacrificing loads of potential racc for crit rate, which is only white damage, which is a small portion of damage aside from Empyrean AM3 shenanigans, which is very rare.

I mean, you can spend 160mil or whatever for crit rate+4% and less racc/ratt, but I don't know if I'd call it BiS in any capacity.
By Afania 2017-06-01 02:00:33
Link | Citer | R

Herc boots come with Racc/Ratt+10, it's pretty easy to beat the ratt on Adhemar+1 then. You can also get to STP+6 at least (and ranged path may very well go higher, haven't tossed ferns at ranged path a ton) meaning you're sacrificing loads of potential racc for crit rate, which is only white damage, which is a small portion of damage aside from Empyrean AM3 shenanigans, which is very rare.

I mean, you can spend 160mil or whatever for crit rate+4% and less racc/ratt, but I don't know if I'd call it BiS in any capacity.

I believe last time when stp feet option being discussed in COR tread, Aza mentioned stp is only available to melee path.

So unless it's lucky DM herc it's kinda out.

Edit: Source- https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Escha_Rewards/Arcane_Glyptics_Inscription

No stp on ranged path. The alternative stp feet to adhemar is carmine +1, which is even worse.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-06-01 09:19:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »

Gamashes aren't good.

Gages are good.

Gages sell quickly.

Yeah that's pretty stupid. If everyone took your advice than who would actually be buying the ***you made?

On a side note, I laugh every time I see someone mention this mysterious magical formula they pulled from a hat to determine what a HQ should sell for.
I don't have any peanut butter for your jelly. Don't cry little boy it's ok here's a cookie! ;) now let the adults discuss this you can go play with the other little kids in the sandbox. Overall if people offer me a good price even lower then what I want I deal with them. The comment I stated is more about the morons that demand me to sell items worth 300mil for 150 or 100 mil. But when the person responding to my comment has the IQ of a rock. It's a headache to even respond to such little kids.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-06-01 09:21:53
Link | Citer | R

AGI+54
MAB+35

My current Herc boots:

AGI+43
MACC+37
MAB+41
WSD+5%

Last stand dmg scale up with tp overflow and stp gears often pull ahead of alternatives because of that, since more tp past 1000 = bigger WS numbers(which leads to better SC numbers too), unless you can somehow get high stp on herc AND relevant ranged attack stats adhemar +1 remains one of the best /ra tp feet, even before trueshot bonus.

I feel it also depends on the server. Like our server have many bonecrafters hence why jinxed gamashes are 100 to 120 mil but a lot of rngs, cors got their pieces hence they hardly sell. I am truly shocked at jinxed gages down to 50 to 70mil but we do have a lot of black mages on our server. Crafting has gotten interesting lately.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-01 09:24:37
Link | Citer | R

Very niche events though, especially for 1 job that's not really as sought after in events as much as it was before, another that's main purpose isn't to shoot things (although, it's a bonus).

The demand for such an item is low, and the price is obviously too high for the people who value such items, since they aren't selling.

Nobody is saying that it's not the BiS for those very specific instances, but those that care enough to get it already got it, and those who don't, probably have other jobs that they care about more than RNG or COR.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-06-01 09:25:50
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Very niche events though, especially for 1 job that's not really as sought after in events as much as it was before, another that's main purpose isn't to shoot things (although, it's a bonus).

The demand for such an item is low, and the price is obviously too high for the people who value such items, since they aren't selling.

Nobody is saying that it's not the BiS for those very specific instances, but those that care enough to get it already got it, and those who don't, probably have other jobs that they care about more than RNG or COR.
I see your point.