Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Puppetmaster GS
Puppetmaster GS
 Shiva.Ezrie
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: NinaLynnT
By Shiva.Ezrie 2017-05-26 09:44:41
Link | Citer | R

I am faar too lazy to go searching through all these threads and I myself cannot write code for ***. So, I was wondering if anyone had and could share a simple PUP Gearswap with me. Pretty please. Thanks in advance!
 Asura.Dibble
Serveur: Asura
user: Dibble
By Asura.Dibble 2017-05-26 11:13:25
Link | Citer | R

Enjoy!
 Shiva.Ezrie
Serveur: Shiva
user: NinaLynnT
By Shiva.Ezrie 2017-05-26 11:52:02
Link | Citer | R

Thank you so much! :D
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [103 days between previous and next post]
By Teuphist 2017-09-06 19:45:08
Link | Citer | R

So I recently (over the weekend) created a GS, but I'm having some confusion over how to make the commands to equip specific gearswap sets vs using the in game equipsets.

Also, I'm curious if there's a way to make a distinction between the the idle.petengaged sets when you have VE head for DD build vs. Tank build. Any suggestions?

So we know that GS doesn't swap fast enough for pet tp moves, I noticed the coding is for midcast on pet ws, is there no way to set it for precast? Would that even matter if we could?
By clearlyamule 2017-09-06 19:50:30
Link | Citer | R

not a gs expert but the way precast works is it takes the commands you send and injects other stuff like gear swaps in first. This isn't happening with pet moves. They are doing there own thing based on various stuff.

So the only way to "precast" is thru anticipation of when they'd use it. For bst and smn that's when you the player use ready/BP. So that would be in the player precast. For autos well that's a complicated matter of their AI and if they have enough tp

Either way the actual use of the move is done by SE and so by the time we see any indication it's already in midcast. For smn/bst they have ready times that allow to change to potency because well they are designed with that level of control for pup there is no ready time.

If you want to ws swap will either have to do it manually or write rules that swap as soon as conditions are met that would let the AI ws. Such as tp>1k at the simplest. And of course can get more complicated based on play style

edited for clarity